Question for you Pros

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm currently in PCT and looking into my next cycle for this summer.

I'd like to cut, what are your recommendation for getting shredded?

Current stats. 5'8" @ 190.
I would guess I'm in the range of 12 - 14 BF.

I couldn't handle them carb cravings last cycle haha. I ate so much it was awesome.

Goals for the cut: Keep up the strength and look lean as ****.

I was thinking about running Halo or Tren (Oral)

Someone help me out with some info on the 11 - oxo cause I'm on my phone.

Thanks for reading boys.

PS I've ran two cycles previous to this and they were a mighty success to what I was looking for so I have SERMS and all that stuff covered. Thanks.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Good 11-oxo option here, 3 bottle combo pack so you can make it last a whole run

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/lgi-11-x-3-bottle-combo.html

All depends on the amount you are comfortable using. Can run it at low without a SERM (typically, going by other logs and compound write ups) And higher its more anabolic and would be good solo.

Stacked with Halo I would say adding it in low would be good with proper supports and PCT Write up is on that link as well

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also look into TD 11 Keto vs oral 11-Oxo and maybe some Formestane too

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. I'm really liking the effects of XI-KT so far. The 11-oxo converts to 11-keto in the body anyway.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Will do. I hear this Form is pretty awesome.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do. I hear this Form is pretty awesome.
Low dose Formestane @ 1-2 pumps is a really good AI better then Arimistane
Higher doses @ 3-4 pumps will become more anabolic more like a PH.

Mystere3

Awards
Personally I'd run a low dose dmz cycle over any of the things ppl are recommending. 30 mg a day. One bottle will last 5.5 weeks. Keep cals at 500 below TDEE. You'll shred ridiculously.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Personally I'd run a low dose dmz cycle over any of the things ppl are recommending. 30 mg a day. One bottle will last 5.5 weeks. Keep cals at 500 below TDEE. You'll shred ridiculously.
Why DMZ? (I know it's a great compound) but I thought it was mostly for bulking.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You really seem to love dmz lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Mystere3

Awards
You really seem to love dmz lol
Because it's the best compound. Over the years I've run everything, legal or otherwise, and dmz is not only the most effective compound but also the cheapest.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because it's the best compound. Over the years I've run everything, legal or otherwise, and dmz is not only the most effective compound but also the cheapest.
Care to share what you mean by best? I have never tried it but will pick some up if it's that good.

Mystere3

Awards
Great gains in strength, size, energy, aggression, very few sides. I don't notice sides from it until 75 mg/day when blood pressure starts creeping up.

Lethargy and libido decreases on cycle are manageable with even an oral test base, but aren't an issue until 45-60 mg late in cycle.

30 mg of dmz has essentially no sides, and you can run 5.5 weeks of the lgi at that dose with one $25 bottle.

My recent log of dmz is in the cycle info forum.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Why DMZ? (I know it's a great compound) but I thought it was mostly for bulking.
No such thing as a bulking or cutting prohormone. Whats known as a cutter like epi, just means it drys you out. It does nothing for actual fat burning

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great gains in strength, size, energy, aggression, very few sides. I don't notice sides from it until 75 mg/day when blood pressure starts creeping up.

Lethargy and libido decreases on cycle are manageable with even an oral test base, but aren't an issue until 45-60 mg late in cycle.

30 mg of dmz has essentially no sides, and you can run 5.5 weeks of the lgi at that dose with one $25 bottle.

My recent log of dmz is in the cycle info forum.
Thanks I will check it put as well as pick up a bottle. Sounds like the best compound.

Mystere3

Awards
Effective, adds mass, very few side effects, works fast, inexpensive.

Cutting/bulking is diet, not compound dependent.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Effective, adds mass, very few side effects, works fast, inexpensive. Cutting/bulking is diet, not compound dependent.
I'm in full agreement. Diet is key. I've cut on deca and dbol, I cut up dried up and looked sheerly massive on superdrol. DMZ is just about identical but dosed higher. It had me hard as diamonds and dry. Veins growing off veins. Furaza is a waste even at 300mg a day 11oxo is expensive for little results just like furaz. Maybe toss some tren at 150mg with dmz at 30mg and you've got a sickening shredder stack if you want to run multi compounds.

Mystere3

Awards
I'm in full agreement. Diet is key. I've cut on deca and dbol, I cut up dried up and looked sheerly massive on superdrol. DMZ is just about identical but dosed higher. It had me hard as diamonds and dry. Veins growing off veins. Furaza is a waste even at 300mg a day 11oxo is expensive for little results just like furaz. Maybe toss some tren at 150mg with dmz at 30mg and you've got a sickening shredder stack if you want to run multi compounds.
Agree, only thing I'd add is that I think dmz is a bit easier on you than sd. 60 mg of dmz is like 20-25 mg of SD but doesn't quite have the same lethargy and loss of appetite that SD did. I still wanted to eat everything on dmz.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Agree, only thing I'd add is that I think dmz is a bit easier on you than sd. 60 mg of dmz is like 20-25 mg of SD but doesn't quite have the same lethargy and loss of appetite that SD did. I still wanted to eat everything on dmz.
I feel worse on dmz lol. 60mg made me not want to get out of bed. I find a lot of drugs person dependent as far as sides.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel worse on dmz lol. 60mg made me not want to get out of bed. I find a lot of drugs person dependent as far as sides.
60mg is a big dose.... not everyone could handle it. There is a big difference between 40 and60mg

Mystere3

Awards
I found 60 to be fine, 75 on the other hand was roygh.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Lol 75 seems like a lot but I've ran Sten and other compounds high with no sides so prob not.

Mystere3

Awards
75 is a lot. I'm a pretty experienced user though. It's nowhere near as bad as stuff like m1t and methyltren.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys make me feel like a wuss.

30mg dzine is enough for me.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Great gains in strength, size, energy, aggression, very few sides. I don't notice sides from it until 75 mg/day when blood pressure starts creeping up. Lethargy and libido decreases on cycle are manageable with even an oral test base, but aren't an issue until 45-60 mg late in cycle. 30 mg of dmz has essentially no sides, and you can run 5.5 weeks of the lgi at that dose with one $25 bottle. My recent log of dmz is in the cycle info forum.
DMZ at 30mg is indeed side free at least for me lol. When I bumped to 45 I got acne and too much aggression. Idk I wasn't mentally ready literally lol. The strength gains at 45mg though good lord I exploded on every lift. It took longer than Superdrol to hit huge lifts but of course it did equal superdrol in strength around week 6 when it peaked. Only thing missing was the size. DMZ is a god send. I'm currently on accutane and if I wasn't so scared about acne then I would run DMZ again in the future. I recommend this to anybody seriously lol. I'll ride DMZ like no other. Again, be aware of the aggression. This was the only thing I've taken to get me ready to literally kill somebody lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weren't you running 40 of dimethadrol? Heh that's a bunch!
Na, it's more mild than phera, and 40mg is a good dose of phera.

Feel like the 2 methyl softens the compound. Just like with m1t and Msten.

Mystere3

Awards
Na, it's more mild than phera, and 40mg is a good dose of phera.

Feel like the 2 methyl softens the compound. Just like with m1t and Msten.
Thinking about stacking dimeth with msten or dmz in the fall. Leaning towards msten.

Mystere3

Awards
I don't notice that much aggression; def not like m1t or tren; I'm already a very aggressive guy even on nothing; I played strong safety and like hitting ppl haha.

DMZ at 30mg is indeed side free at least for me lol. When I bumped to 45 I got acne and too much aggression. Idk I wasn't mentally ready literally lol. The strength gains at 45mg though good lord I exploded on every lift. It took longer than Superdrol to hit huge lifts but of course it did equal superdrol in strength around week 6 when it peaked. Only thing missing was the size. DMZ is a god send. I'm currently on accutane and if I wasn't so scared about acne then I would run DMZ again in the future. I recommend this to anybody seriously lol. I'll ride DMZ like no other. Again, be aware of the aggression. This was the only thing I've taken to get me ready to literally kill somebody lol.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Lol so I'm thinking Tren. I've heard great things about it. I'd love to do a Test E cycle but no supplier.