PH a steroid?

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum I didn't know where to post it. I'm asking strictly for possible future employment. The one says no drug use in the past ten years including anabolic steroids. Would a PH be considered a steroid in this sense?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum I didn't know where to post it. I'm asking strictly for possible future employment. The one says no drug use in the past ten years including anabolic steroids. Would a PH be considered a steroid in this sense?
Technically yea. Legally, no. Assuming you did legal ones, I'd say go with no. They are sold as "health supplements" incase u forgot

murk01

murk01

Awards
An employer wouldnt test for that. And would only show up for a little while after pct.
Like the other brother mentioned, ph's are legal. But what they convert to might not be

murk01

murk01

Awards
--also I was tested a few yrs ago and I was doing sd and epi bridge

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Is it just a question aire or a lie detector test
It would be a lie detector. That's why I ask. If it's not "considered" a steroid per say then i think I'd be fine

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I'd take it just to be AAS and injectable a but I know it's "technically" a steroid

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

An employer wouldnt test for that. And would only show up for a little while after pct.
Like the other brother mentioned, ph's are legal. But what they convert to might not be

I think in SoupNazis case they would test for that.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are DHSEA compliant Prohormones
Dhea
1-Dhea
4-Dhea
19nor Dhea
11-Keto Dhea (i believe has pending compliance)

Almost everything else on the market would be considered a Designer Steroid

So I would imagine if you stuck with the DSHEA compliant pro hormones, you wouldn't
technically be taking any anabolic steroids.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
if you're taking a lie detector test, the answer will be up to how you believe. if you say "no" but really believe that they are steroids, then you'd fail. if you believe they are not steroids, and answer "no" you would pass. the results are based on deception.

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
if you're taking a lie detector test, the answer will be up to how you believe. if you say "no" but really believe that they are steroids, then you'd fail. if you believe they are not steroids, and answer "no" you would pass. the results are based on deception.
You really think a machine can tell if you are lying. Lie detectors are bullcrap. Just an intimidation tool. Check out antipolygraph.org. Practice what it tells you and don't even worry.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You really think a machine can tell if you are lying. Lie detectors are bullcrap. Just an intimidation tool. Check out antipolygraph.org. Practice what it tells you and don't even worry.
But would it be worth the OP's career trying to beat the test? I'd rather be honest. That'd work out in his favor more than having a poly say that he's lying. Lots of people have experimented with pot or whatever when they were younger. Lying might look worse than actually admitting to drug usage. Unless it's the DEA, then he for sure won't get the job lol

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
My point is the polygraph is not valid. It's just a tool to make you change answers and admit stuff. It has nothing to do with what you believe as Jethro said.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I completely understand that man but if he ****s up and makes himself think that he's lying, that could be bad for him. That's all.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
My point is the polygraph is not valid. It's just a tool to make you change answers and admit stuff. It has nothing to do with what you believe as Jethro said.
I was just stating the premise of the test. not the accuracy. I have no clue as to the real accuracy. but if he believes he is lying, he may give contradicting answers to the follow up questions.
personally, I believe that the test can be beat, and I believe that the person giving the test plays a big part in the outcome.
I'd never even consider a job that gives tests like these. no way it could pay enough to make it worthwhile to me. I don't like a bunch of ssholes all up in my business. lol

murk01

murk01

Awards
It would be a lie detector. That's why I ask. If it's not "considered" a steroid per say then i think I'd be fine
Wtf you applying for the KGB??

Simple answer then. Did you u buy it from a shadowy character by the dumpster behind you gym. Or one of the many legit webstore that sell other health supplements?

U'll be fine . Its not an illegal drug. Its sold openly and legally.

ODoyle99

Awards
Jethro was right, actually. Polygraph tests measure heart rate, how much you sweat, breathing rate, and two other things and when you lie it physiologically alters these things (everyone to a different extent). So it just measures your physiology but lying affects it and THATs how it tells. Yes, lie detectors are bullcrap because you can easily fool them by inducing the changes in physiology that occur when lying, but induce them when telling the truth (and then the machine can't tell the difference and it's all truth).

Anyway, I'd vote to say 'no' on the form or whatever but if they ask say 'I've never used steroids, but I have used legal, OTC anabolic supplements'

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Wtf you applying for the KGB?? Simple answer then. Did you u buy it from a shadowy character by the dumpster behind you gym. Or one of the many legit webstore that sell other health supplements? U'll be fine . Its not an illegal drug. Its sold openly and legally.
FBI and other government law enforcement. Those are the main ones. And I'd be getting them from a regular supp storefront

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lmao you'll freak out and fail.

00S4Boy

Awards
If your concerned with it if you get polygraphed simply answer I have not taken any Illegal Anabolic Steroids.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah, great advice here. Perfect start to a law enforcement career. Start with lies.
They are just as bad as you and I. Idk why people can't understand that.
Law enforcement and government officials in the United States are a ****ing joke.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
just as bad? i think often they are worse because they are in positions of power or perceived power.
I couldn't agree more.
When I was little I wanted to be a cop, and then the truth hit me like a truck...