Epi Elite

monsta3449

Awards
Ok so my first cycle and I want to go it right. Things I have on hand are
Epi Elite.
Tren Elite (not taking because I was told it was a bit hard core for a first cycle)
My PCT is Pct Rev Black
Is a serm necessary being that the pct has testosterone in it as well as an estrogen blocker in it?
I'd like to get a hold of a serm in case of emergency after cycle, just wanted to know if it's necessary in my cycle.

I'm 25. 5'6. Weight 152. First time wanting to try a ph.

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
Ok so my first cycle and I want to go it right. Things I have on hand are Epi Elite. Tren Elite (not taking because I was told it was a bit hard core for a first cycle) My PCT is Pct Rev Black Is a serm necessary being that the pct has testosterone in it as well as an estrogen blocker in it? I'd like to get a hold of a serm in case of emergency after cycle, just wanted to know if it's necessary in my cycle. I'm 25. 5'6. Weight 152. First time wanting to try a ph.
Get a serm, it is 100% necessary

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
Need a serm bro, epi ****s down the hpta function and you need a serm to regenerate it. It's in the research brotha

monsta3449

Awards
Cool thank you both for your responses. So Novaldex (Tamox citrate) is what I found in liquid form. Can it be ingested in drops under tongue or through injections? I'd prefer orally if possible.

TRIS300

Awards
No need to inject the nolva. Oral is the way to go!

monsta3449

Awards
I know it's noon question. If it's in liquid how many drops or does the label say

stann123

stann123

Awards
I know it's noon question. If it's in liquid how many drops or does the label say
This is all stuff you should know without having to ask. Maybe do some more reading. But anyways.... Do 20/20/10/10 there are 20mg in 1 mL. I also think your to small to be running a cycle, (assuming your not 3% bf). But youll most likely run it anyways

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ok so my first cycle and I want to go it right. Things I have on hand are
Epi Elite.
Tren Elite (not taking because I was told it was a bit hard core for a first cycle)
My PCT is Pct Rev Black
Is a serm necessary being that the pct has testosterone in it as well as an estrogen blocker in it?
I'd like to get a hold of a serm in case of emergency after cycle, just wanted to know if it's necessary in my cycle.

I'm 25. 5'6. Weight 152. First time wanting to try a ph.
Oh my lord I honestly just answered all of these questions for you. Don't waste my time messaging me if your just going to go post another thread asking the same questions I just told you the answer to.
Don't mean to be rude but honestly, I have better things to do.
If you don't trust my advice don't ask me, simple as that.

TRIS300

Awards
Oh my lord I honestly just answered all of these questions for you. Don't waste my time messaging me if your just going to go post another thread asking the same questions I just told you the answer to.
Don't mean to be rude but honestly, I have better things to do.
If you don't trust my advice don't ask me, simple as that.
Gonna ask till he hears what he wants to hear... don't understand why they bother asking in the first place sometimes.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Gonna ask till he hears what he wants to hear... don't understand why they bother asking in the first place sometimes.
You couldn't be more right my friend.
I'm a busy guy believe it or not.
I get multiple PMs every day from a bunch of these guys wanting to know what to do (I don't even point out the fact they have never done their own research).
Don't get me wrong I have no prob helping people, but if they are going to waste my time like this guy I don't appreciate it.

monsta3449

Awards
You couldn't be more right my friend.
I'm a busy guy believe it or not.
I get multiple PMs every day from a bunch of these guys wanting to know what to do (I don't even point out the fact they have never done their own research).
Don't get me wrong I have no prob helping people, but if they are going to waste my time like this guy I don't appreciate it.
I truly don't mean disrespect and I value your honest answers tbh. I took your advice, and I understand. I just wanted second opinions. I'm sorry. To be honest I was going to put the stuff away until I have everything and I'm confident enough. I'm hearing about shut downs and never being the same. I've never done anything like this and everyone's right I need way more research.

TRIS300

Awards
I truly don't mean disrespect and I value your honest answers tbh. I took your advice, and I understand. I just wanted second opinions. I'm sorry. To be honest I was going to put the stuff away until I have everything and I'm confident enough. I'm hearing about shut downs and never being the same. I've never done anything like this and everyone's right I need way more research.
If this is the action you take I feel you will earn much more respect this way.... Oh and you wont screw yourself up! That's always a plus! LOL

TRIS300

Awards
I know how you feel reps for jesus... I get that all the time. People ask me to train them andgive them advice and then when I do they say well I heard this.... them I'm just sitting there like... why do i even bother.... Just keep doing your Mens fitness magazine exercises and drinking your random pointless supliments -_-

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ok that sounds like a smart choice. Start googling like crazy

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh my lord I honestly just answered all of these questions for you. Don't waste my time messaging me if your just going to go post another thread asking the same questions I just told you the answer to. Don't mean to be rude but honestly, I have better things to do. If you don't trust my advice don't ask me, simple as that.

Relax, maybe he just wanted to get a second opinion. Take pride he messaged you in the first place, he obviously values your perspective and opinion on the forum. :)

monsta3449

Awards
Relax, maybe he just wanted to get a second opinion. Take pride he messaged you in the first place, he obviously values your perspective and opinion on the forum. :)
I'm still possibly going to try the cycle just epi elite. Just still confused on how to ingest the liquid tamox. The one I'm looking at is a 50ml 20 mg. How many bottles and how long will it last me

Mystere3

Awards
Should run for 4 weeks. It'll prolly end up being 1 ml for two weeks and 0.5 for two depending on the product and concentration.

stann123

stann123

Awards
The site should sell a 1 ml syringe.

Take 1 ml (20mg) for 2 weeks
then take .5 ml (10mg) for 2 more weeks

That bottle is enough for 2 cycles

monsta3449

Awards
Wow... Never take any advice from that guy...
Right? I had to come online. Subscribe to some forums. Read up on it a little from various websites, my buddy wanted me to stack epi and tren together first cycle. I was like I don't want girl boobs, and I don't want to feel like the world is ending lol. So thanks all for your responses, The more info I can receive the better

TRIS300

Awards
My buddy told me just a few drops under the tongue for 10 days?
NO! Tamox is a medication you don't just poor what seems like a good amount (a few drops into your mouth) You'll have no way to gauge what you are taking in. Buy the oral dropper if your tamox doesn't come with one! If the liquid tamox says 20mg/1ml that means every ml will contain 20mgs. in this case I feel a 1ml dropper will be the best choice. Simply use the dropper and fill it up to the 1ml line for a 20mg dose and squirt it into your mouth. if you want 10mg then you will only fill the dropper to the .5ml line. If you can't understand how to use the oral dropper... I suggest you forget about anabolics and go back to school!

TRIS300

Awards
I apologize for the repeat description, I didn't reload the new page on my phone before posting.
at least it is nice and descriptive!

monsta3449

Awards
I apologize for the repeat description, I didn't reload the new page on my phone before posting.
at least it is nice and descriptive!
It's cool. No I'm completely aware not to just go and get drops and not know proper dosage. That's why I'm asking second opinions and asking questions to others that may have experienced it. I'm not listening to a thing my buddy told me. That's why I'm online getting info right?

TRIS300

Awards
It's cool. No I'm completely aware not to just go and get drops and not know proper dosage. That's why I'm asking second opinions and asking questions to others that may have experienced it. I'm not listening to a thing my buddy told me. That's why I'm online getting info right?
Best thing you can do! Maybe your friend can learn a thing or two from you!

TRIS300

Awards
I'm sure it shows in his physique and possibly even his mentality. Hopefully he will be open minded when you talk to him about it.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards