What is like primordial's 1-T?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for something to stack with Epi. Non methylated. PP's 1-T is kinda what I'm looking for. Something mild and not very toxic. This is my first cycle. Im 26 if it matters. Thanks!

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
trestolone is an option and would likely make the cycle more enjoyable and provide better gains than 1-androsterone.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMS, and FRL both make 1 DHEA products.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
AMS, and FRL both make 1 DHEA products.
yea I read the AMS stuff was low/dose in effective. I'm thinking maybe 100-150mg of DHEA. Any thoughts?

ETA- thanks for all the responses guys

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

JD261985

Banned
Awards
yea I read the AMS stuff was low/dose in effective. I'm thinking maybe 100-150mg of DHEA. Any thoughts? ETA- thanks for all the responses guys
Did you mean low dose and ineffective or low dose but effective?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm not using the app and typing for some reason is challenging. Low dose which in turn makes it ineffective.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're worried about it being low dosed but are considering taking straight DHEA? Well that's just silly. Go with the FRL products they have a delivery system like Primordial Performance's AndroSeries.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
You're worried about it being low dosed but are considering taking straight DHEA? Well that's just silly. Go with the FRL products they have a delivery system like Primordial Performance's AndroSeries.
Lmao touchè. Thanks, will look into it!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
don't stack 1-dhea, stack 4-dhea. But it must be run at very high doses. Making it extremely expensive to run. And much less effective than trestolone.
But if you do want to run 4-dhea run it at least 600mg. I personally only see benefits at 800 plus.
Dhea products are complete crap IMO.
Just pin some test :)

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
don't stack 1-dhea, stack 4-dhea. But it must be run at very high doses. Making it extremely expensive to run. And much less effective than trestolone.
But if you do want to run 4-dhea run it at least 600mg. I personally only see benefits at 800 plus.
That was kinda why I never really looked at the DHEA based PH because you need to dose them so high. I'd run test if my girl supported the idea even the slightest not to mention I've just only recently found a reliable source.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I'm not using the app and typing for some reason is challenging. Low dose which in turn makes it ineffective.
It's your first cycle. So how do you know what is or isn't effective?

If pp's 1-t was so effective, they wouldn't if dropped it to search for something better.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4-dhea seems to need to be ran at exactly the same dose as 4-androstenediol. Fyi.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was kinda why I never really looked at the DHEA based PH because you need to dose them so high. I'd run test if my girl supported the idea even the slightest not to mention I've just only recently found a reliable source.
There is nothing wrong with a 1-dhea/4-dhea stack.
You gotta pay to play. Be it cash, or health.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
There is nothing wrong with a 1-dhea/4-dhea stack. You gotta pay to play. Be it cash, or health.
Any idea how AMS 1 DHEA, 4 DHEA and 19 nor DHEA should be dosed to get truly effective results? Is the single dose good enough or should it be double dosed? I have this stack plus augmentor. I just don't know how to convert the sublingual tabs into a truly effective dosage. I know 1 DHEA is effective at 1000 mg so how how many sublingual 1 DHEA tablets translate to that ? I was thinking about just running the stack single dosed for 12 weeks instead of 8 or running it for 8 weeks doing single dosed the first 4 weeks and then double dosed the last 4. Any opinions or advice on that? What would you do?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
It's your first cycle. So how do you know what is or isn't effective? If pp's 1-t was so effective, they wouldn't if dropped it to search for something better.
I know what's effective through anecdotal evidence which is all we really have to go on with pro hormones. My effectiveness comment was more based from a price vs effectiveness standpoint not just will the stuff do anything.

I'm pretty sure PP abandoned the entire line of hormones to launch the andro series. They couldn't financially support both. Eric, I'm assuming thought one day all pro hormones would be banned except DHEA derivatives.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea how AMS 1 DHEA, 4 DHEA and 19 nor DHEA should be dosed to get truly effective results? Is the single dose good enough or should it be double dosed? I have this stack plus augmentor. I just don't know how to convert the sublingual tabs into a truly effective dosage. I know 1 DHEA is effective at 1000 mg so how how many sublingual 1 DHEA tablets translate to that ? I was thinking about just running the stack single dosed for 12 weeks instead of 8 or running it for 8 weeks doing single dosed the first 4 weeks and then double dosed the last 4. Any opinions or advice on that? What would you do?
Ams rde Tabs contain about 20mg of the active , the delivery system works very well.

I found taking 6 tabs of 4ad rde every 4 hours to be pretty effective. Use them as ments and enjoy.

I haven't used the new liquid versions. Only the old utt ones, I didn't care for them.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what's effective through anecdotal evidence which is all we really have to go on with pro hormones. My effectiveness comment was more based from a price vs effectiveness standpoint not just will the stuff do anything.

I'm pretty sure PP abandoned the entire line of hormones to launch the andro series. They couldn't financially support both. Eric, I'm assuming thought one day all pro hormones would be banned except DHEA derivatives.
Da fuq? Really?

Just run your cycle, quit asking questions and not liking the answers cause it seems like you already have your mind made up.

And with all your anecdotal research, I'm not even sure why you would need to ask this question.

1-t Liquavade was no different than any other liquid delivery system.

Ams has liquid 1-dhea and it is just as good if not better.

If androfactory is still around, they have most of the andro series. For about the same redonkulous price.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I just have 17489493993872662 other questions before I start my cycle....And I'm gonna argue every answer you give me ;)

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Ams rde Tabs contain about 20mg of the active , the delivery system works very well. I found taking 6 tabs of 4ad rde every 4 hours to be pretty effective. Use them as ments and enjoy. I haven't used the new liquid versions. Only the old utt ones, I didn't care for them.
Ok thanks. I have 4 boxes of there anabolic kit that contains 4, 19 and 1 DHEA. Hope the augmentor helps with absorption as well . I have them vacuum sealed away at the moment