Question for Deoudes59 and LO or anyone.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey guys i didnt want to take over LOs post and was told to start a new thread so np here it is. Deoudes59 you said to add 4-ad in there. My question is this. I have enough 4ad ( oral though just because with time n everything the dermal would have been to complicated. Now before i get any further i will forwarn you that i do have a little bit of pubertal gyno that has never gone away. Now i ran MDHT for 4 weeks and it didnt affect it at all obviously and i ran it at the max dose of 100mgs. Now this is my question. I have enough m1t to run it for 2 cycles..Should i save the 4ad for the m1t or would you advise i use it now? I have 2 60 caps bottles that are 300mgs a capsul. Im also on my second day of the 1ad. Also im cutting too, i figured if i took the 1ad it would help me keep a lot of my muscle as i leaned down. Any help would be apprecaited bros.

Thanks!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hey man

From recent feedback MDHT is best suited to be part of a stack taken preworkout, rather than alone. It improves focus and often gives temporary strength gains from the DHT. It is very dry, and you are probably looking pretty 'cut' or 'vascular' from it. Because of the DHT properties it may help defend against gyno.

Since you are cutting - you can run the 1-ad alone. It's basically equivalent to 1-test ran by itself. But be warned, as you increase the dosage - you WILL increase side effects if you are not using 4-ad to counter them.

What would I do?
run 1-ad @ 400mg for the 4 weeks. That is a great dose especially if this is your first cycle. You should reap the benefits and keep the sides fairly low. Toward the end of the cycle expect to feel very tired if you decide to not use the 4ad.

What should you do next time?
Run MDHT in a stack. You can combine it effectively with 1-ad and 4-ad. Run the 4-ad at a low dose to counter sides. Have Nolvadex on hand (or any legal Anti-E) to counter potential gyno. The 1-ad is very androgenic and should be enough to counter any gyno.
But better safe than sorry.

As for the M1T, run it with the 4ad - or don't run it at all. With 4-ad you'll basically feel like you have the flu. Use it for bulking purposes. But my vote is, don't use M1t at all. Ever.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey bro thanks for the reply. I knew that it was good to be taken with a stack but i never really saw any stand alone reports so i wanted to go on a limb and try it by itself and i cant say i wasnt pleased. I just hope i dont look diff when its outa my system ( less cut or anything). The reason why i didnt use the 1-ad / MDHT togethor was simply because i didnt know i was gonna use the 1-ad. I decided the day before that i wanted to run it. I was gonna use it as a mild bulker before my m1t cycles. Now i have 180 capsuls of the 1-ad. I was gonna run it 300mgs 600mgs 900mgs 900mgs to get the full affect from it. Now my question is this, If i ran it ur way should i do it for more weeks ( i dont want to have any 1-ad left for like a 2 week cycle or somethin) or should i just do it the way i was goin to and suffer thru the lethargy? Also if i did do it ur way what would i do with the remaining 1-ad and if i did it my way with the dosages high will that affect my cutting or will it only help it? I was also planning on ordering some Tri-Max and some sesathin. Good idea or no? Im also running and EC stack as well. Thanks for the help bro is appreciated!

Also if i would have known about SD before the ban and before i bought the m1t i would have so gone that way as i know m1t is harsh a h3ll!

Or if i was still able to ( which i know i cant now as noone sells it) but i still would so i wouldnt have to use the m1t unless i was at a last resort type thing.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
If it's your first cycle... 400mg is completely fine. Remember it takes 9days to 2 weeks to fully kick in (so don't get aggressive with the cut until day 10 or 12). Up the dose to 600mg if you don't see what you want.

how much do you weigh?

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Well see this is the thing, ive been cutting for about 4 weeks. I started my cut on about day 3 of the MDHT. Ive been on 300mgs yesterday and ive taken my first dose ( 1 cap) today so far. Should i just up it tomorrow? Also if i run it at 400mgs if my numbers are right this will last me 45 days? Should i still only do the 4 weeks? I will then have 2 weeks and a day left on it if i do it this way.
Right now im at 175 give or take a few lbs. Im on my cheat day right now so i will probly weigh about 179 or so tomorrow morning. I started at 191 lbs but full of water as i was not eating clean at all like i am now. But i usualy go the sunday-friday eating clean, have a cheat day saturday and start over again. Thanks for the help man.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run it at 400 for the entire time, a little over 6 weeks. If I were you, and I am considering you got the m1t for cheap, I would trash it. Use the 4ad with the 1-ad, and the mdht pre-workout. A good stack, and a good cycle. Leave the m1t alone, not really worth it in my opinion.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I still say 4weeks at 400mg. Beyond that you're seriously going to feel like **** and (where'd my dick go?).
I always ran 400mg for 30days, because that was 120caps (100mg) or 2 bottles in total. Worked great.

You've cut from 191 to 175 with MDHT? How is your strength? Remember the strength you maintained or gained from MDHT may be temporary - so you may be losing strength (and won't know it until after cycle).

I'd just be careful about cutting on a weak compound like MDHT. I've messed up 2 or 3 times. and lost TONS of hard earned strength.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Well im already done with the MDHT as i wanted to see how it was as a standalone. I wasnt to dissapointed with it but i ended up using a big dosage with it to see anything. I did get a bit aggressive and more sort of, how do i explain it, hard assy with it? Im usualy a subued person thats very easy goin and wont say much of anything to someone i dont know, but it was like i wasnt affraid to on this stuff. Know what i mean? Also i dont really wanna trash the m1t as that is all i have as a bulking agent. Maybe if i had some SD i would but right now i just cant justify it even though i know its a very harsh compound. Thanks guys keep it comin.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
I still say 4weeks at 400mg. Beyond that you're seriously going to feel like **** and (where'd my dick go?).
I always ran 400mg for 30days, because that was 120caps (100mg) or 2 bottles in total. Worked great.

You've cut from 191 to 175 with MDHT? How is your strength? Remember the strength you maintained or gained from MDHT may be temporary - so you may be losing strength (and won't know it until after cycle).

I'd just be careful about cutting on a weak compound like MDHT. I've messed up 2 or 3 times. and lost TONS of hard earned strength.
Well i wasnt really cutting harshly at all. Ive been doing cardio and have added in an EC stack but my strength hasnt gone to really, ive actually felt stronger. Also my bottle was the new one Ergo had come out with ( 180 caps ) before the ban. So id still have an additional 2 weeks left on it. Also i didnt PCT i went straight from MDHT to the 1-ad and im goin to PCT after the 1ad obviously. I know all about PCT and stuff like that so im not going in blindly at all. I did research im just wanting opinions n things. Also what did yo guys think about the trimax and the sesathin as well incorporated? Like i said guys thanks for the help and keep em coming.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
continue to use the MDHT preworkout with the 1-ad if you like... may give you some energy, maybe some libido too(?).

I have no experience with Trimax or the Sesathin.
Depends on your goals man.
I like green tea and R-ALA (or ALA) when cutting. Mild, and no huge ECA crashes. It's mainly about diet. For me anyway.

Trimax would turn me into a fashion model (yuck). And I don't think anyone will recommend stacking trimax and epherdrine.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
I dont have anymore of the MDHT or i would use it as well. I went 4 weeks MDHT without the 1ad simply because i didnt know i wanted to use the 1-ad for the cut until a day before i ran outa MDHT so the MDHT is gone. What would you do with the additional 2 weeks of the 1ad that ill have if i run it at 400mgs? Im tryin to get at or below 10% so i can bulk up to a good weight and not have to be worried ill look to fat, Sorta like how LO is lean but has a nice physique to em. Never really been lean in my life ( except before the summer this year and then let myself go to sh!t) so id like to get even leaner then i did there, i was at probly 12% or so but id like to get like i said at 10% or lower.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I see what you're saying. you have the big 180cap bottle (=3
bottles). And it would leave 2 weeks @ 400mg pointlessly unused.

MDHT over 4 weeks probably wasn't very supressive, so you could run a small PCT now. And Jump on 1-ad @ 400mg for 6weeks.
But I think the sides may get yucky at 6weeks without 4-ad.

So shoot for the original 4 weeks:
week 1: 400mg
week 2: 400mg
week 3: 600mg
remaining ~9days @ 900mg.

that would use it all. I think you'll feel like crap after 3 weeks. Maybe just tough out the final 9 days.
I'd combine it with a small dose of 4-ad...

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Yea they had been running a good deal for the 180 cap bottle for like 90 i think instead of like a 60 cap for like 40 or somethin like that so i went ahead and bought the 180 cap. Also like i said i took my 3 caps yesterday and then i already took 1 cap today, should i take 1 cap for my mid dose and then 2 caps before bed to get the 400mgs or just start the 400 tomorrow? Yea the MDHT really didnt affect me to much as far as suppression. Libido was still there, on some days it wasnt but most days it seemed to be as strong as ever. Yea ill just tough it out the last 9 days of the cycle. Also ill probly just save the 4ad for my m1t cycles because i only have 2 bottles of the 4ad at 60 caps each and 300mgs each. I dont wanna have to go with the m1t alone so ill just stick out the 1ad as ill only be on the 900 mgs for 9 days or so. Also for PCT i have 2 bottles of 6 OXO would you recommend that as ok or should i go with some Nolva? Ive got trib to throw in with either of them. Thanks for the help guys its really appreciated .

Also since im new to this site how come i cant use the PM system? It says im not authorized to go into that part of the forum? :think:

Thanks again bro

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
6-oxo is fine, in fact it's awesome (methinks).

Use it like this:
week 1 PCT: 600mg
week 2 PCT: 600mg
week 3 PCT: 300mg
week 4 PCT: 300mg
*tell me if that doesn't use both bottles
throw in the tribulus at >2 grams ED

when you do start using the 4-ad, have the nolva on hand. But with MDHT and 1-ad you'll be fine - as long as your PCT is strong.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
PMs were disabled indefinitly because of a black market.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Alright thanks bro. Yea im pretty sure that uses both bottles, if not im not to worried about the 6 OXO to be honest. I just wanna make sure i use all of the 1-ad n stuff.

I am for sure gonna have nolva on hand with the m1t/ 4ad cycle. I was even thinkin about running the nolva 10mgs ED while on the cycle (s) but if this is not needed ill just keep a close eye on it.

Yea i here that about the PM system. It irritates me i wasnt aware about the SD , even if it went fast i woulda bought atleat 2 or 3 bottles of it. Why does the FDA have to be like this WHY!!! :frustrate :rasp: lol ok rant done.

Thanks for the help bro.

P.s. With the m1t and 4 ad i should use nolva instead of the 6 OXO correct? I was planning on using Nolva instead period just to be safe but just curious.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I think you can run the 1-ad @ 400mg for the first 2 weeks then up the dosage to 800mg for the last 2 weeks when it looses efficacy.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Use nolva for PCT after M1T/4AD. Especially if you go beyond 2weeks.
6oxo may work, in my case it would because I respond really well to it. Others using Nolva have lost 100% of their gains after a M1T cycle. Everyone is different - but you should be alright.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I think you can run the 1-ad @ 400mg for the first 2 weeks then up the dosage to 800mg for the last 2 weeks when it looses efficacy.
this will work too.
800mg for 14 days (following 2 weeks of 400mg) without 4-ad may bring some rough sides.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Yea thats what i figured with the m1t/4ad.

Which do you suggest deoudes? Also i started yesterday on 300 mgs. Today ive only taken my first dose ( 1 cap) should i take my mid dose with 1 cap and then my before bed dose with 2 caps to get to the 400 mgs for today or just do 300mgs today and start the 400 tomorrow? Also since im cutting will this put any weight on me or will this mostly just keep my weight the same as i cut the fat? Thanks again bros for all the help especially you deoudes its much appreciated.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Yea thats what i figured with the m1t/4ad.

Which do you suggest deoudes? Also i started yesterday on 300 mgs. Today ive only taken my first dose ( 1 cap) should i take my mid dose with 1 cap and then my before bed dose with 2 caps to get to the 400 mgs for today or just do 300mgs today and start the 400 tomorrow? Also since im cutting will this put any weight on me or will this mostly just keep my weight the same as i cut the fat? Thanks again bros for all the help especially you deoudes its much appreciated.
Either or. 400/400/800/800, may even be better because results (not strength gains) taper at day ~14-20. And that would certainly guarantee you a strong finish. I wouldn't like to be on 800mg for 14days w/o a source of TEST (4-ad).
But if you can tough it out, go for it.
Still given your weight, 400/400/600/900 would work just fine too.

its your call.

You may put on some weight. It depends on how hard you are cutting and your diet (mainly). That's why you need to go by the mirror, not the scale. You may gain 5lbs of muscle, and lose 3lbs of fat - so the net gain is 2lbs - and you've lost fat.
My opinion is, if you lose weight during 1-ad, you're probably cutting too hard.

Losing fat and gaining a proportional (equal) amount of muscle can be done.

Either way, 1-ad is strong enough to build muscle during a cutting phase.

Spread your dose out (~8hours) 100/100/200mg.
you dont need to wake up in the middle of the night to take it though.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Alright ill go with the 400 for the 2 weeks then go with 800 for the 2 weeks. You dont think ill gain any strength while on this? Im not looking to im just curious as to ur comment.

My diet is clean as can be with one cheat day a week ( sort of like a refeed i guess you could call it) Just a lot of good fats, lean protein sources, and mainly all of my carbs PWO and PWWO.

Yea when i was on the MDHT i didnt really move up or down. If i moved down it was maybe a lb or so over the course of a week.

Yea i try to spread my doses up evenly thru the hours that im awake. Im not gonna be up on the weekends the same amount of time as during the week obviously so i just improvise. ( Trying to get close enough to the same amount of time as possible).

Thats what i did last night when i started the 400 ( 100 100 200 ) Now for the 800 ill go ( 200 300 300 )

I really do appreciate all the help your givin me its definately a huuuuge help.

How long does it take for the 4-ad to kick in? If i haaaaaave to ill use it but id really like to save it for the m1t.

Hey Designer Supps anymore SD? lol jk jk :lol: :icon_lol: Sorry if that wasnt allowed :nono: . hehehe

Thanks guys

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
You dont think ill gain any strength while on this?

Yea i try to spread my doses up evenly thru the hours that im awake. Im not gonna be up on the weekends the same amount of time as during the week obviously so i just improvise. ( Trying to get close enough to the same amount of time as possible).

How long does it take for the 4-ad to kick in? If i haaaaaave to ill use it but id really like to save it for the m1t.
The strength issue depends on how aggressive the cutting is. It simply comes to diet.

My advice would be: to eat at maintance, do your usual cardio, and you will gain stength - while cutting some fat. 1-ad serves as a lean mass builder, while cutting some fat in this case.

The other option is to eat below maintance, do the cardio, and you'll definitly lose the fat - but you may not gain strength. 1-ad serves to maintain strength in this case.

It's different for everyone. I can build muscle, gain strength and lose fat at the same time. If I try and solely cut the fat (aggressively cut) my strength goes to hell. I know, i've messed up 3 times.

The 4-ad takes a good 2 weeks to 'kick in' for anabolic purposes from what I know, and what I've experienced. It may serve as libido maintance before it fully kicks in.

That's why it's suggested to frontload before an M1T cycle.
week 1: ~600mg 4-ad
week 2: 10-20mg M1T, ~600mg 4-ad
week 3: 10-20mg M1T, ~600mg 4-ad
END.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
oh I forgot you were using 4-ad orally... I'm not sure of the doses exactly. you probably know, if not I'll dig them up.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Im just gonna tough it out on the 1ad because the m1t will kill me if i dont use the 4ad, and i beleive that it was something like for every 5mgs use 300mgs ( oral ) 4ad or something to that effect. Wouldnt it be better to be on m1t for about 4 weeks? Therefor the last 2 weeks of the cycle would be the best ( in terms of gains) because you have the m1t and the 4ad both kicking in, correct? I for sure wouldnt run it over 4 weeks i know that.

Also my strength has been good despite the cutting not goin up a whole lot yet obviously so idk if id say i was cutting aggressively.

Thanks for the help bro

Also is that you in the Avatar? lol its been naggin at me to ask who it is. Sorry lol.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Dan Morgan, All-pro MLB Carolina Panthers

I'd run:
1-4 4ad (28 days)
2-4 M1T (21 days)

Longest i've run M1T for was 20days. But I think 15days is enough.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Aight. What if i ran the m1t 4 weeks? Would it produce more gains? Does that sound about right though on the oral 4ad? Thanks again bro.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Gains Taper off with the M1T after about 15-20days (weight gain at least). Like I said, I haven't stay on for any longer than that. You probably could be getting strength gains for the full 4 weeks.
M1T is not a safe compound, I would use it for the MAX of 20days (if i ever did again). And bloodwork is a must.

Orally, 4-ad, i'm not entirely sure on the dose. You will have to take it 3 times a day at ~400mg?. Take the M1T at night (full dose) with grapefruit juice, Hawthorn Berry/CoQ10, and NAC/Milk Thistle.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Dang that is a ton of sh!t to take. I knew i had to take milkthistle and Hawthorne berry possibly but not until after cycle. Really makes me wish i would have picked up some SD so i didnt have to use this stuff until a last resort type thing.

Also the pills for the 4-ad are all 300 mgs so you suggest taking 900 mgs a day? this would last me like 20 days i beleive for 1 bottle as they have 60 caps. Thanks for the help bro i appreciate it.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
frontload it, and use the remaining until the end of the cycle. It may be a low dose, but its a neccessity.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Aight so ill frontload it with 600mgs a week before then start with the m1t. How many mgs do you suggest for the m1t? I have 5mg tablets. Thanks a ton bro for ur help i do appreciate it.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
M1T @ 10mg is all you need. 15mg at most if you under 200lbs.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Aight sounds good bro. Thanks again for ur help man its highly appreciated.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
no problem

be safe with the M1T

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
If I were you, i'd trash the m1t and just run a 6weeker 1ad/4ad cycle.

With 180 (100mg) 1ad caps you should run it like this...
Week 1-2 300mg (42 caps)
Week 3-4 400mg (56 caps)
Week 5 500mg (35 caps)
Week 6 600 mg (42 caps)
Day 43 500mg (5 caps)

4ad
Day 25-43 900mg/day

This is the best I way I could think of to maximize your compounds. I added the 4ad near the end b/c that is when the lethary kicks in. With 1ad majority of users don't see much gains past 600mg/day. I would think 800mg produce the same gains as 600mg but with more lethargy. Oral 4ad min. dosage should be atleast 900mg. Absorbtion rate with oral 4ad is very low--under 10%. I'd suggest you pick up penetrate or an equivalent and break open those caps. YOu got 12grams in those caps which is a perfect amount to be run at 300mg/day for 6 weeks.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i'd suggest that too, but I think GYMRAT is cutting - M1T was the crack cocaine of the legal anabolic world.
use with caution, and definitly use with 4-ad.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Yea im cutting right now and the last thing i want is bloat from the 4ad and for me to think im getting fatter while always being hungry. lol.

Also like i said i just cant throw away the m1t. If i had a diff compound to use as a bulker then maybe i would but i just cant justify throwing away anabolics as much as they are hated. I will though take much caution and i appreciate the help everyone has given me especialy you deoudes its much appreciated bro. Also on the 4ad i have absolute NO idea how to make that into a transdermal lotion and id just be wasting the 4ad. lol.

Thanks for all the help guys i really appreciate it.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
GYMRAT - shoot me an email at the address I have listed.

btw - making transdermals is easy, just buy the carrier
although i haven't made one 100% correctly.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
sorry it took me forever, check your email again