First time doing anabolics.

sremar93

Awards
Hey guys, I've been lifting for like 2-3 years and I want to try anabolics but I don't know which one is the best one to start with and I'm bulking right now.

Can you give me names of good anabolics to start with, nothing inyectable pls .

sremar93

Awards
5.5ft and 140lb and I dont know which serm

My diet :

9 am=Breakfast: 6 eggs=2 yolks and 6 egg white.

2cups of 1min quacker oats

1 juice that has 1 banana, strawberrys and half scoop of COMBAT protein.

12 pm=then my post workout is 1 scoop of Combat mixed with 5gr creatine, and I also take jack3d micro for pre-workout.

3pm=Lunch is like 200gr of chicken, alot of sweet potatoes and chickpeas or beans.

6pm= 3 slices of whole grain bread with peanut butter

9pm= dinner is the same us lunch.

alts

Awards
?? explain me please
at 5.5 140 you are still tiny. Have alot of growing to do naturally. Taking anabolics now could see you being a manlet forever.

And you don't want that srs.

Going by your username you're 20-21. I'd wait until you're 24 before dabbling with anabolics.

sremar93

Awards
at 5.5 140 you are still tiny. Have alot of growing to do naturally. Taking anabolics now could see you being a manlet forever.

Going by your username you're 20-21. I'd wait until you're 24 before dabbling with anabolics.
Thank you I'll follow your advice. :)

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Add some whole milk and just lift for another year

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'd also ask what ur bf is too. If ur 7% bf for instance, at that weight and height, ur better off lean mass wise than 90% of the crowd on this forum, lol.

I'm 5'5" @ 170lbs, in a cutting phase of course, and the weight packs a better punch for us smaller guys. 16" arms and 25" legs is fairly easy to come by with 160+ lbs, if ur lean enough...

All that said, eat more carbs. Like 2:1 carbs to protein and get at least 20kcals per lb of body weight. Avoid high fat diets, they dont work on smaller guys like us. Bulk for a max of 8-10 weeks at a time then go into a lower cal maintenance to increase insulin sensitivity again otherwise after 10-15lbs of gains you'll start seeing insulin resistance and higher fat accumulation.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well I'd also ask what ur bf is too. If ur 7% bf for instance, at that weight and height, ur better off lean mass wise than 90% of the crowd on this forum, lol.

I'm 5'5" @ 170lbs, in a cutting phase of course, and the weight packs a better punch for us smaller guys. 16" arms and 25" legs is fairly easy to come by with 160+ lbs, if ur lean enough...

All that said, eat more carbs. Like 2:1 carbs to protein and get at least 20kcals per lb of body weight. Avoid high fat diets, they dont work on smaller guys like us. Bulk for a max of 8-10 weeks at a time then go into a lower cal maintenance to increase insulin sensitivity again otherwise after 10-15lbs of gains you'll start seeing insulin resistance and higher fat accumulation.
So. Much. Generalization.

High fats dont work on guys like us? Are you some abnormal human in which fat does weird things? Do you have a study to back your claims?

stann123

stann123

Awards

Are these all things you personally have had success with? Because I don't understand how somebody whos 3" shorter then average, would have to eat different C/P/F Ratios to see better gains.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So. Much. Generalization.

High fats dont work on guys like us? Are you some abnormal human in which fat does weird things? Do you have a study to back your claims?
Or experience. If ur lean, or small and lean, typically u have two things that most others dont:
High insulin sensitivity
Fast metabolism

Anyways, I really dont have to explain myself to u at all but for some reason people get upset at the fact that keto diets and high fat diets dont work universally. For every good reason to follow a high fat diet theres another supporting a low fat diet. Understand that I'm not discounting any such need for EFA's, just not in excess and certainly avoiding saturated fats as much as possible because the suckers almost guaranteed to be a pain to lose later once u pile em on ur love handles.

There is no cookie cutter way to get swole and dont think for a second I'm saying anything like that. I once was 140lbs and I know what it takes to pack on 50lbs of mass in 6 years on a small frame. High fat diets aint it. He needs insulin and a positive balance of aminos in his muscles, therefore, keep protein and carbs high. Never eat high fat with high carbs. Dont combine excessive amounts of the two for extended periods because they will surely disappoint. (Unless ur expenditures are insanely high)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are these all things you personally have had success with? Because I don't understand how somebody whos 3" shorter then average, would have to eat different C/P/F Ratios to see better gains.
Remember, u mentioned he was "tiny" (or someone did).Thats the key point. Tiny folks are tiny for a reason - their genetics arent designed to hold much weight. This equates to a higher metabolism. The only trick to getting results is lots of insulin release and its never good to have buttloads of insulin release in lieu of a high fat diet. Hence, the reason I said a low fat diet.

Yes, it worked wonders and still does well for me even in my late 20's now. I've put enough hours of legitimate study in metabolism to atleast be taken seriously. I'm sick and tired of textbook lifters controlling the knowledge around here. U dont need a freakin study for every line and every statement and every experience u've had to "validate" the claim.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And really in short, for those with fast metabolisms, utilizing high fat diets really only does one thing, it slows the metabolism down.

I personally do not believe the answer to getting heavier is to slow the metabolism down.

And also, sry for being general in my first post and the rant afterwards. I bet if I told the guy to eat a high fat diet, no one would have demanded an dang thing from that statement.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Your height to weight ratio is all fcked up.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Remember, u mentioned he was "tiny" (or someone did).Thats the key point. Tiny folks are tiny for a reason - their genetics arent designed to hold much weight. This equates to a higher metabolism. The only trick to getting results is lots of insulin release and its never good to have buttloads of insulin release in lieu of a high fat diet. Hence, the reason I said a low fat diet.

Yes, it worked wonders and still does well for me even in my late 20's now. I've put enough hours of legitimate study in metabolism to atleast be taken seriously. I'm sick and tired of textbook lifters controlling the knowledge around here. U dont need a freakin study for every line and every statement and every experience u've had to "validate" the claim.
Where did you get that shorter people have faster metabolisms?? The reason people like studies is because claims such as the one you made are completely individual. Saying shorter people respond better to certain ratios is a big claim and youre basing this off of 1 persons results.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Or experience. If ur lean, or small and lean, typically u have two things that most others dont:
High insulin sensitivity
Fast metabolism

Anyways, I really dont have to explain myself to u at all but for some reason people get upset at the fact that keto diets and high fat diets dont work universally. For every good reason to follow a high fat diet theres another supporting a low fat diet. Understand that I'm not discounting any such need for EFA's, just not in excess and certainly avoiding saturated fats as much as possible because the suckers almost guaranteed to be a pain to lose later once u pile em on ur love handles.

There is no cookie cutter way to get swole and dont think for a second I'm saying anything like that. I once was 140lbs and I know what it takes to pack on 50lbs of mass in 6 years on a small frame. High fat diets aint it. He needs insulin and a positive balance of aminos in his muscles, therefore, keep protein and carbs high. Never eat high fat with high carbs. Dont combine excessive amounts of the two for extended periods because they will surely disappoint. (Unless ur expenditures are insanely high)
You are n=1. There is no way you can can claim with any degree of certainty that a low fat diet is better than a higher fat diet. Your personal view points aside.

You have a lot of pseudoknowledge going on here; saturated fats cause love handles? Cmon bro. Thats old adage that has no truth behind the matter.

Also, i never said a lower fat diet wouldnt work, but your logic here is very flawed.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where did you get that shorter people have faster metabolisms?? The reason people like studies is because claims such as the one you made are completely individual. Saying shorter people respond better to certain ratios is a big claim and youre basing this off of 1 persons results.
Ok, anyone will a small bone structure that is naturally ectomorph, hardgainer, etc.

I never said short. I said tiny. Why spend all that time focusing on one detail (that I didnt even say) instead of actually trying to understand the theme of the post.

This is when arguing becomes counterproductive. I explained well enough my reason for saying such but I dont have time to pull every study I ever read over the past 3 years to make u feel comfortable with the claim.

If u dont agree, then dont! It doesnt hurt my feelings at all.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I've been lifting for like 2-3 years and I want to try anabolics but I don't know which one is the best one to start with and I'm bulking right now.

Can you give me names of good anabolics to start with, nothing inyectable pls .
Ams 4ad rde and 1andro rde 2 bottles of each.

Pct: inhibit p, reduce xt, growth factor xt. Formestane , pct assist

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are n=1. There is no way you can can claim with any degree of certainty that a low fat diet is better than a higher fat diet. Your personal view points aside.

You have a lot of pseudoknowledge going on here; saturated fats cause love handles? Cmon bro. Thats old adage that has no truth behind the matter.

Also, i never said a lower fat diet wouldnt work, but your logic here is very flawed.
Saturated fats are a type of fat that does not oxidize well. Love handles just happen to be where excess fat usually resides. I expected u, an educated member, to read between the lines.

I actually just freshened up on my low fat diet research and bumped into a new one with promising results just yesterday. It was used with the IF approach. I'll find it later since it was not on this site, it was on Dat's site...which btw is FAR more research and SWAG-based than this site. If ur into being "sciency" and trust textbook only studies, they have entire diets and routines that are built around meta studies with a large degree of success. Carbless Post Workout and Fractionated Training come to mind.

U guys arent reading my posts in their entirety ur just picking out individual words and phrases and running the conversation off into left field like a politician.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Did you read the FT or just go off the abstract here?

A high fat diet will cause insulin resistance; but its not permanent. It is a way of ensuring that the small amounts of ingested carbohydrate get to where they are needed without being utilised by cells which can rely on FFA.

What the study also assumes is that it is causative that saturated fats cause insulin resistance. This is false. Need I point you toward the Inuit or other groups of humans (and particulary now the high fat diet craze of paleo) that shows the opposite.

The study is based on obese people - obese people can develop insulin resistance quite readily due to their being a huge metabolic disturbance. I emplore you to find a study which has subjects who are lean, who have developed insulin resistance (pre diabetic- not as an adaptation to a high fat low carb diet).

Surely you must know of the complications bought upon by obesity

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I thought these would be of use for you:

Pathophysiology of obesity: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3104148/

This paper discusses how obesity causes a host of metabolic issues within the body -- these are caused by obesity AND NOT one component of the diet (which the study you referenced infers). The conclusion the paper you reference drew is that same that many others have drawn over previous decades, however a lot of the issues raised were not the result of saturated fat but rather the result of being obese which causes abnormalities WRT bodily functions (outlined in my link). The same results are not found when the subjects who eat a modest amount of saturated fat are also lean.

However; .
No randomized clinical trials of low-fat diets (105) or low-saturated fat diets of sufficient duration have been carried out; thus, there is a lack of knowledge of how low saturated fat intake can be without the risk of potentially deleterious health outcomes.
These links are good; just for stating that neither sides of the argument are inherently true: http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/nutrition/carbohydrate-and-fat-controversies-part-1.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/nutrition/carbohydrate-and-fat-controversies-part-2.html

However this isn't really about SFA and health, it is about your broad claim that being short means a high fat diet wont work. Can you back this statement up?

sremar93

Awards

im 9% bf what do you say should I start right now or wait 1 or more years?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in pct its only one right??
One bottle jack ass jbry lol

Sremar93 no dude, no. You do not need hormones. You're going to drop 200 bucks on DHEA products, go through PCT trying to get back to normal, have OK gains and then lose them all!

You're only 140 right now, wait until you're at least 160 before getting into hormones. You're going to cycle and then fall flat on your face when your done dude, you're not ready

sremar93

Awards
One bottle jack ass jbry lol

Sremar93 no dude, no. You do not need hormones. You're going to drop 200 bucks on DHEA products, go through PCT trying to get back to normal, have OK gains and then lose them all!

You're only 140 right now, wait until you're at least 160 before getting into hormones. You're going to cycle and then fall flat on your face when your done dude, you're not ready
ok I guess im going tro train 2 more years and then do anabolics. Going from 140lb to 160lb its going to take me a while lol

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok I guess im going tro train 2 more years and then do anabolics. Going from 140lb to 160lb its going to take me a while lol
Eat like a horse man. If you need any help setting up macros/diet etc let me know.