M5AA Gains

W

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
day 5 of my M5AA I ran 4ad/M1t for 20 days, now i'm doing 10 days of M5AA...So far no noticible gains and I really dont feel anything from the M5AA...I feel the same, or maybe not as good (strong) as I did on my last day of m1t/4ad...I'm taking 80mgs, should I up the dosage to 100 or keep it at 80 for the final 5 days...? I'm 5'9" 172 lbs 8-9% bf

M

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You wont get any mass from M5AA. Only ctrength and aggression in the gym. When are you dosing?

O

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Well....don't expect M1T/4AD style gains from a M5 cycle, cause you wont get it. If you aren't feeling the aggression/strength, then you might want to up it to 100...that is however, if you are experienced. Many friends who have taken it tell me they didn't feel anything unless at a very high dose. But I am true to the idea that everyone is different...

Also, make sure you have a killer PCT after this cycle....cover all your bases!

Good Luck
O14

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd take it up to 100mg/day. Divided dosed seems to be the best option, with one good dose 60-90 minutes pre-workout. M5 didn't do much for me my first time around, but I haven't given up on it (hypothetically).