PH side effects

Spec

Awards
I ran a pro hormone cycle back in January. Supported it with milk thistle and a Cycle assist. I made the amateur mistake of using a generic branded PCT instead of a SERM. Anyways. 4 months out I just started noticing increased sensitivity in my left nipple, no pain, just sensitive. Checked for bumps on both sides and nothing noticeable other then possibly a pea sized bump (probably smaller couldn't think of anything else to compare to) on the left side to the side of the nipple. Some forum posts said to squeeze and check for an oily substance, both sides excrete a tiny amount but it's clear not clouded.

So really the whole point of the post, possible gyno? Or just maybe stress or estrogen levels high for some ****ed up reason lol?

If gyno, suggestions? Or should I just wait it out and check for further issues?

21 years old

Thanks in advance

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'd run nolva 20/20/10/10.

Just to be clear, that's not an armature mistake. That's an ignorant dumbass mistake that just shows your lack of research and failure to comprehend the fact that this stuff is no joke.
And now you get to reap the consequences of your actions.

Ill still help, but that needed to be said.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I ran a pro hormone cycle back in January. Supported it with milk thistle and a Cycle assist. I made the amateur mistake of using a generic branded PCT instead of a SERM. Anyways. 4 months out I just started noticing increased sensitivity in my left nipple, no pain, just sensitive. Checked for bumps on both sides and nothing noticeable other then possibly a pea sized bump (probably smaller couldn't think of anything else to compare to) on the left side to the side of the nipple. Some forum posts said to squeeze and check for an oily substance, both sides excrete a tiny amount but it's clear not clouded. So really the whole point of the post, possible gyno? Or just maybe stress or estrogen levels high for some ****ed up reason lol? If gyno, suggestions? Or should I just wait it out and check for further issues? 21 years old Thanks in advance
Dude... Don't squeeze your nipples...

Spec

Awards
You're entirely right, it was an idiotic mistake, but thank you for your advice I do appreciate it. I ran Raptor Redux. It supposedly can't aromatize (ise? However you spell it) but I figured everyone here would have some better insight. Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to reply

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would not rec an AI now because you are off and levels are likely fine (you really should go for blood work) i would rec Ralox (CEM has it) at 60-80mg ed for 2-3months to try help ride gyno.

and stop always playing with nips, the extra stimulation is not gonna be helping you...

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Personally, Ive used CEM"s ralox for gyno and it didn't do jack ****. Letro & Nolva did the trick for me from my usual source.
However letro isn't the most pleasant, agreed.
But the combo will work better n faster than only one. I'd rather hit it hard ASAP with both then only one, only IMO.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
OP just because it can't aromatize doesn't mean you can't get rebound gyno...

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
stann123

stann123

Awards
Just to be clear, that's not an armature mistake. That's an ignorant dumbass mistake that just shows your lack of research and failure to comprehend the fact that this stuff is no joke.
And now you get to reap the consequences of your actions.
This exactly. However nolva wont do anything at this point

Tagger

Tagger

Awards