Epistane Cycle: Max Length and Possible Bridge

cokeboyz285

Awards
I plan on starting a RPN Havoc Cycle in about 2 weeks. Before you ask, I am 23 and ran an 8 week M-drol (4 weeks) to RPN Havoc bridge at the end of last summer and a solo RPN 6 week cycle in the spring before. I also have all my support supps in order and on hand: CEL Cycle Assist, Taurine, Fish Oil, Joint Support, Nolvadex, Clomid, PES Erase, Vitamin C. I know what I'm doing generally; I'm just looking for a few opinions. Also, I am 6'2" 260 lbs with ~20% BF. My goal is mainly recomp. I am looking to get down to around ~12% BF before the end of the summer. I am also looking to maybe add a little LBM, although not the main goal here. For reference, I added about 30 lbs during my Mdrol/RPN bridge while only gaining 2% BF and kept 20-25 of it. With that being said...

I am planning on running the cycle for 7 weeks as of now: 30/30/40/40/40/40/40

Questions:
(1) Do you guys think that I need to up the dosage to support my ~208 lbs of LBM?
(2) What is the longest you've ran an Epi cycle while still seeing results at the end? From my past experience, I did not see results from RPN until the 3rd/4th week. So I'm wondering how long I can stay on this RPN solo cycle without going "too long" ie. experiencing extreme adverse effects.
(3) I am considering bridging this with another compound. I'm thinking maybe I can start with some sort of sdrol compound to kick-start the cycle and put on some LBM before trying to drop some BF and maintain muscle with the Havoc. Does this seem counterproductive? What PH would you recommend for this?
(4) I am also considering potentially bridging the RPN to a non-methylated compound. Is this a bad idea as I should go straight into PCT after discontinuing use of methylated RPN Havoc?

*For question number 3, I should probably clarify that my plan would be to take something like an sdrol clone while above maintenance calories (my maintenance is around 3k). I would take in around 4k calories w/ 400g protein, 300g carb, 150g fat. Then, once I bridged to the RPN, I would consume around 3k (this should be below maintenance after gaining weight with sdrol) w/ 400g protein, 150g carb, 100g fat. The cycle would look like this:

Epi: 00/30/30/40/40/40/40/40
SDrol: 30/30/30/00/00/00/00/00

Any insight?

stann123

stann123

Awards
At 20% There is NO need for you to start a cycle. That will lead to more sides and also shows you need to get your diet in check first

cokeboyz285

Awards
I am not asking whether or not I should run the cycle. That was not one of the questions. I am at 20% BF because I have been on a semi-dirty bulk for months now. I am looking to cycle to keep muscle while reducing BF. What do you mean by more sides? My diet is in check as of now. I can't say the same for the past few months, but I am in the process of reducing BF and have came down probably about 2% now, but I am concerned about losing strength and muscle.

Mystere3

Awards
Agree. If you're going to run it don't bridge, 40 mg of epi for 8 weeks would be a good choice.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I am not asking whether or not I should run the cycle. That was not one of the questions. I am at 20% BF because I have been on a semi-dirty bulk for months now. I am looking to cycle to keep muscle while reducing BF. What do you mean by more sides? My diet is in check as of now. I can't say the same for the past few months, but I am in the process of reducing BF and have came down probably about 2% now, but I am concerned about losing strength and muscle.
At 20% bf, fat should come off easy with minimal muscle loss. When you get down like 12-14% then you should consider adding in a ph. Higher chance of bp issues, estrogen related sides, etc.

Mystere3

Awards
If he's at 18% it's prob fine. He def shouldn't run multiple compounds though.

cokeboyz285

Awards
Okay, so we'll stick with the Epi ran solo. You think 40mg will be adequate for the full 8 weeks? You think I'll see results for the full 8 weeks? Is that the max length I should run the cycle?

Mystere3

Awards
Okay, so we'll stick with the Epi ran solo. You think 40mg will be adequate for the full 8 weeks? You think I'll see results for the full 8 weeks? Is that the max length I should run the cycle?
Yes.

cokeboyz285

Awards
Does anyone see any problems with running RPN Havoc for 8 weeks @ 40mg ED?

Mystere3

Awards
Just lethargy at the end of that; you may want to run stano with it at 600-800 mg.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone see any problems with running RPN Havoc for 8 weeks @ 40mg ED?
I've done it but at your bf I would not run anything except maybe androhard or 11oxo and or EC stack.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
+1 for EC, but 11x would be a waiste
How do you figure this? As inhibition of 11ß-HSD1 means less active cortisol and will help him cut better while on the EC?

stann123

stann123

Awards
How do you figure this? As inhibition of 11ß-HSD1 means less active cortisol and will help him cut better while on the EC?
My fault for not explaining. I didn't mean it doesn't work, I was saying IMO its not worth to just run 11x solo when you can drop a few % dieting with or without EC, Then just run a 6 week epi cycle. Also 11x is really expensive

Mystere3

Awards
I would think he'd be fine with epi. Ppl over blow the bf thing, anything less than 20% is fine,

stann123

stann123

Awards
I would think he'd be fine with epi. Ppl over blow the bf thing, anything less than 20% is fine,
Even if it is over blown, I'd still drop a few % which can be done easily through diet, rather use the epi to help when it gets tougher around the 10-15%

Mystere3

Awards
Even if it is over blown, I'd still drop a few % which can be done easily through diet, rather use the epi to help when it gets tougher around the 10-15%
Nothing's stopping you from using another epi cycle later as well.

cokeboyz285

Awards
Here is the thing, as I said, I'm just looking to get down to around 12% BF. Not a HUGE cut. More of a recomp. Gain a little LBM and lose like ~5-7% of BF before the end of the summer. I'm not looking to get to <10% BF so saying I should take the Epi once I get down to ~10% BF is meaningless to me.

I've been doing a little research on Stano. Does this need to be ran the entire cycle or will it be beneficial to run for the last 4 weeks when the lethargy is really kicking in? Have you personally experienced the benefits of Stano? Is it worth it?

cokeboyz285

Awards
Also, with the Stano being androgenic, doesn't this mean side effects like hair loss?

What else could I use to combat lethargy? It's funny actually that I've never really looked into how to combat lethargy - I always just dealt with it.

Mystere3

Awards
Epi is a dht derivative too so if you're worried about hair loss don't run it.

Neither of these are any worse than other steroids. If you're prone to hair loss you'll lose hair, otherwise you won't.

cokeboyz285

Awards
I believe that I am prone to hair loss and therefore, I choose not to run androgenic compounds. Any other suggestions to combat lethargy during cycle?

Mystere3

Awards
Did you read what I wrote before? Epi is also a dht derivative; it's going to have just as much hair loss as stano. It's not the androgenecity that will determine these effects but the structure.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Here is the thing, as I said, I'm just looking to get down to around 12% BF. Not a HUGE cut. More of a recomp. Gain a little LBM and lose like ~5-7% of BF before the end of the summer. I'm not looking to get to <10% BF so saying I should take the Epi once I get down to ~10% BF is meaningless to me.

I've been doing a little research on Stano. Does this need to be ran the entire cycle or will it be beneficial to run for the last 4 weeks when the lethargy is really kicking in? Have you personally experienced the benefits of Stano? Is it worth it?
I never said get down to 10%, I said get down to around 15%

TRIS300

Awards
I'll be adding Stano in my Epistane Cycle! supposed to help out with lethargy as you said. It's will also help give you a dryer appearance and probably help you lean out even quicker!!!

Mystere3

Awards
I def got the energy and aggression from stano. Not so much the dryness tho.

TRIS300

Awards
I def got the energy and aggression from stano. Not so much the dryness tho.
Is that some supplement advertising they got going on? I've honestly never used it. Just going off the company claims. LOL

Mystere3

Awards
Well, I think it and epi will be dry if you avoid carbs. Most of the time I increase carbs on a bulk so it doesn't feel dry.

TRIS300

Awards
You can bulk with Epi too? That's pretty cool, I didn't know that! Unfortunantly I wont be allowed to enjoy too many carbs because I'm trying to get down to about 3-4% body fat for a bodybuilding show.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah, it's a good lean bulker. I like dmz more for most things but epi is good with a small caloric surplus to add mostly lean mass.

cokeboyz285

Awards
Do you guys know any supps to help prevent hair loss? In my previous cycles - the epi solo and epi/mdrol stack/bridge - I did not notice any hair loss. However, hair loss is determined by your mother's father's genes and my grandfather says he went bald at an early age (30 or so), so I'm concerned esp if I'm gonna stack the Stano - which I'm considering.

Mystere3

Awards
Nizoral shampoo, vitamins (zinc), rogaine.