2nd PH cycle; would like to discuss

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Good morning everyone,

This is my first time posting here. I found AM to be by far the best site for discussing bodybuilding and the culture. I am starting a PH cycle soon and wanted to discuss it with everyone to see what your thoughts were.

I'm 27 years old, 5'10" and 170lbs. I have been lifting on and off since I was 19. Back when I was 21 I ran a 4 week cycle of the original iForce Dymethazine (good times) and got good gains. I took an overall cycle-support supp during the cycle and for PCT I used Reversitol V2 and Novedex XT. I had no side effects or problem and overall had a very enjoyable cycle (albeit only 4 weeks). I kept probably only half of my gains because I resumed college during PCT and ya know how junior year of college is...

Right now I am thinking of doing a "normal-length" cycle of Finaflex 1-andro, with a general cycle-support and then use Finaflex's Revolution Black PCT and Pure Test. I will also continue to use my regular creatine mono, multi and probably my NO Xplode de-caffeinated.

Anyone have any good experience on Finaflex's 1-andro? Or AMS's 1-andro Rde? Any input would be much appreciated thanks guys.

Mystere3

Awards
Why don't you just run dmz again? It's a much better compound.

stann123

stann123

Awards
You only kept half your gains because your pct was horrible. Doesn't make sense to run 1 andro after already running dmz

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to track it down for you but there was a recent study done on 1 DHEA that resulted in 10 lbs gained. You could get away with that PCT for any of those products :)

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Yeah I guess that makes more sense. I know iForce's was discontinued right? I'll look it up but in your opinion which is the best DMZ clone?

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Great. Yeah if the 1-andro products can get away with the OTC PCT's that's primarily why I am looking at Finaflex's and AMS's.

To Spaniard: I hear what your saying but what if I'm not comparing 1-andro to DMZ..? I'm so busy at work right now that the whole using 1-andro because OTC PTC will suffice is what is attractive about it to me. It seems like 1-andro cycle with increased diet and increased training with the OTC PCT will yeild good gains.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
DMZ-15 huh? Obviously a SERM is ideal for PCT. When I reflect back on my iForce cycle, ah the dymeth was really awesome.

Mystere3

Awards
IMO anything that you'll be ok with OTC pct will have disappointing results.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Thanks Mystere, that's the way the game works huh. When you ran LGI DMZ-15 what did your PCT look like? And how long were you on the dymeth for? It seems common for many people that 4 weeks is a good balance between good gains/minimal sides.

Mystere3

Awards
Thanks Mystere, that's the way the game works huh. When you ran LGI DMZ-15 what did your PCT look like? And how long were you on the dymeth for? It seems common for many people that 4 weeks is a good balance between good gains/minimal sides.
Pct is novla 20/20/10/10, various test boosting agents, and ostarine. I'm on it now, you can read my log in the cycle info section.

6 weeks at high doses, I wouldnt recommend dosing it that high, 30-45 mg would be my recommendation.

4-6 weeks is fine.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to track it down for you but there was a recent study done on 1 DHEA that resulted in 10 lbs gained. You could get away with that PCT for any of those products :)
The doses they used would require at least more than one bottle of IML 1 dhea. Weren't they using like 100-200mg of pure 1 dhea?

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Yo thanks Mystere you the man! I'm going to look at your log today. Couple questions: I notice there are 75 15 mg in a bottle so would you advise taking 2 a day untill I run out and then your^^ PCT or start taking 45 mg a day at like week 4/5 then your^ PCT? In your log---seems like you bought two bottles..

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Low doses of 1-DHEA and disappointing results but OCT PCT...vs...high doses of 1-DHEA and good gains but a SERM necessary?

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
No doubt. I'll read your log before asking more questions.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Yo thanks Mystere you the man! I'm going to look at your log today. Couple questions: I notice there are 75 15 mg in a bottle so would you advise taking 2 a day untill I run out and then your^^ PCT or start taking 45 mg a day at like week 4/5 then your^ PCT? In your log---seems like you bought two bottles..
Start at 30 and depending on sides/gains go from there. If you feel like you can handle 45 try it. Everybodys different so find your sweet spot

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Thank you Stann. I will do that. I will start at 30 mg. if I stay there that's over 5 full weeks. Intense...

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
When I think back to my first dmz cycle. It most certainly did not kick in till the third week.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
When I think back to my first dmz cycle. It most certainly did not kick in till the third week.
Weird, did it hit you hard after that?

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
I am. After talking to you I have 1) decided on DMZ again over 1-andro first time. And 2) LGI's DMZ-15. Lol. Do you have any other recommendations besides the Nolva and dosage you mentioned above? I can see you like offering advice and I appreciate it.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I am. After talking to you I have 1) decided on DMZ again over 1-andro first time. And 2) LGI's DMZ-15. Lol. Do you have any other recommendations besides the Nolva and dosage you mentioned above? I can see you like offering advice and I appreciate it.
Cel cycle assist for on cycle
Daa 3g e/d in pct

Taurine, fish oil, joint support (if you have the money)

Mystere3

Awards
I think that's a good cycle design. You can look at my log to see what I used.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The doses they used would require at least more than one bottle of IML 1 dhea. Weren't they using like 100-200mg of pure 1 dhea?
I'm not sure what IML formula consists of but if going the DHEA route I would go with FRL. Reason being exactly what you pointed out 100 - 200 mg of pure DHEA in the study, no hormone delivery complex. FRL if I'm not mistaken (I haven't read up on them in a while) utilizes a fatty acid transport matrix hormone shield or whatever the hell they call it that increases absorption. It's similar to what primordial was using and those products proved to be extremely effective for a vast majority of people that used them.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Stann, Mystere, Spaniard. Thanks guys I appreciate the help. I like that plan, it seems simple and i think some people over-complicate a DMZ cycle. I just realized however that I will be having surgery within the next 2-3 months and I'm gonna opt for the DMZ cycle, exactly as you guys stated for a month after I'm healed up.

However, I just started BioForge and Con-Crete Creatine. I might stack something else too. I hear Triazole is good with BioForge. Plus if I can get to 180lbs natty and then run DMZ...welll sheeeettt

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Stann, Mystere, Spaniard. Thanks guys I appreciate the help. I like that plan, it seems simple and i think some people over-complicate a DMZ cycle. I just realized however that I will be having surgery within the next 2-3 months and I'm gonna opt for the DMZ cycle, exactly as you guys stated for a month after I'm healed up.

However, I just started BioForge and Con-Crete Creatine. I might stack something else too. I hear Triazole is good with BioForge. Plus if I can get to 180lbs natty and then run DMZ...welll sheeeettt
Pushing to the limit semi naturally and then cycling is a solid plan. Easier to stay focused and keep gains after. I say semi as Triaz has effect on lowering e or raising T, no? Either way, good luck and heal up fast.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Something to consider since you're coming off a surgery - I used high dosed M-LMG after a car accident and I feel the wetness eased the pain along with building up the muscle. This was before Trest came out, so I might have opted for that. Something to consider. Either would stack well with DMZ

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Wow, really? That's interesting. I won't be able to really lift for a month after surgery. After you accident how long did you have to stop lifting for?

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Wow, really? That's interesting. I won't be able to really lift for a month after surgery. After you accident how long did you have to stop lifting for?
It was severe whiplash from a head on, but the shoulde pain lasted 6 weeks. I still did some isolations until I hit the M-LMG and Dermacrine and then it was a week before I was doing the normal lifts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4