Finaflex 1-Andro and then Revolution/Pure Test PCT cycle

j2dabizo

Awards
Hi all..first post.

This seems like a very good forum..look forward from hearing from you guys.

A little about myself....I'm 37 years old 5'10", 192 lbs. Been working on and off since I was 18. I took the real juice from 18 to 24, stupid yes...but nonetheless I did it. Never did a lot, but always took it to break out of my plateaus.

Anyhow, 15 years a wife, and 4 kids later...I need something to break my plateau. I've been working out hard for about 2 months now, but I don't have the drive to go to the gym cause I have hit a plateau and need to breakout of it.

I want to take the lowest dose possible, just something to motivate me and gain a little mass, while losing fat. I have always been told I have great genetics, I always stay pretty lean, but want to jump on a light cycle. This is where I found Finaflex 1-andro and the subsequent Revolution/Pure Test PCT.

My question for everyone is 1. Does this cycle look okay and 2. Is there any other supplements you recommend while on the cycle to help build lean muscle, help with the 1-Andro absorption, etc....

I'm looking to get 5-10 lbs lean muscle with a 60 day period..let it also be known that my body reacts great to test...well at least the real stuff back when I was 21...I would only take 100mg a week for 8 weeks and blow up. I never juiced heavy..but used it for help to gain some mass. With my sensitivity being said..I am only doing a low dose cycle and see how it works. From my readings, I think 5-10 pounds is a reasonable hopefully gain with this stack.

My plan:
First 30 days
1-Andro (60 caps) - 1 in morning / 1 in night
Mega-Man Sport Multi- 1 in morning / 1 lunch
400mg ECGC total - 200mg morning / 200mg lunch
BCAA's
Good diet...high in protein.

last 30 days
Revolution Black PCT - 1 in moring / 1 before bed
Pure Test - 2 in morning / 2 before bed
Mega-Man Sport Multi- 1 in morning / 1 lunch
400mg ECGC total - 200mg morning / 200mg lunch
BCAA's
Good diet...high in protein.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The layout looks pretty good but I would change two things.

REV PCT - take both caps before bed on an empty stomach.

Pure Test - Either take six caps in the morning or three caps twice a day.

Besides that it looks very good for a mild cycle! If you wanted you could even extend the cycle for six weeks at that dose and be perfectly fine.

j2dabizo

Awards
Great, Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

I will change up the PCT like you say...if you don't mind...can you explain why you would make those changes? Why at night vs. keeping it in your system all day? Why 6 Pure Test vs 4?

Should I be adding fish oils or anything else to this?

Thanks again

iamtybaby

Awards
Hey dude...my opinion. I would go with an AAS. I just did a cycle of andro 1. 4 Caps a day for 40 days. 300 calorie surplus and a 5*5 workout routine. It did help me break thru my plateau, but that's about it. I put on about 4 or 5 pounds. You don't feel anything, if anything, till its about over with...good luck

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
That cycle will do very little. Run epistane 30-50mg for 6 weeks.
But if you can't even stay "motivated" to workout for more than 2 months natty you shouldn't be taking anything.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great, Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

I will change up the PCT like you say...if you don't mind...can you explain why you would make those changes? Why at night vs. keeping it in your system all day? Why 6 Pure Test vs 4?

Should I be adding fish oils or anything else to this?

Thanks again
Sorry for the late reply.

Six caps of pure test provides a full 3g of DAA, that is shown to be the most effective dose of the ingredient.

During sleep our testosterone levels peak. This is also when your estrogen will tend to increase as well. If you control estrogen during this time frame then you won't get the peak in estrogen and testosterone levels will actually rise a bit more from the lowering of said estrogen. Throughout the day testosterone levels will slowly decrease and estrogen will in turn as well.