Vitamin X Stack by Flex Fitness Products. 8 week PH cycle

Tom15

Tom15

Awards
After 3 month of research on this product and many others i have decided to go with the Vitamin X Stack.
The manufacturer is Flex Fitness Products. They have been around sense 2011 and produced 2 other big stacks like this one. I chose this
Prohormone stack because everything i found about this brand was positive and I know 3 people that have used their stuff. I will be posting pictures along the way and doing updates every few days. If you have any questions or suggestions, let m' rip.
My next post will be all the supplements i will be using on cycle.

Tom15

Tom15

Awards
Dosing/Plan:
Month 1:
VITAMIN X: 90 Cap
Serving size: 1 Capsul
17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17diol (M1,4ADD) 25mg
18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol (18-Methyl) 30mg
6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol (Hexadrone) 20mg
17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine (Dymethazine) 15mg
1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione (ATD) 20mg
Carbopol (Sustain Release) 15mg

Dymatize Whey, Casein and Gainer. Gaspari Superpump 3.0. Myogenix Liver support. NOW CoQ10, Hawthorn Berry, Gingko Biloba. Optimum Opti-man, Glutamine Powder. GAT Jetmass during workout.
I will be eating about 5000 calories a day if not more. I will aim for 6000 cal but that might be hard to hit. I’ll do it as clean possible. I will be lifting a push/Pull routine. Upper body about every other day, 2 leg days and core every day. I will back off on cardio to 3 sessions of hard star stepper or plyometrics a week.

Month 2- VITAMIN 2X: 90 Cap
Serving size: 1 Capsul
6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol (Hexadrone) 25mg
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione (Trendione) 25mg
17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine (Dymethazine) 15mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (Epistane) 10mg
1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione (ATD) 20mg
Carbopol (Sustain Release) 15mg

Im not sure what supplements I will be using during the second and third part of the cycle but it will be much like the first part but without the gainer. I will be cleaning up my diet and be doing one body part a day with more isolations sense this is more of the cutting side of the cycle. I will still be over 4500 calls, just really clean and I will still be pushing some bigger wights. My objective with this part is to lean out while still building as much size and strength as possible.

Month 3 – PCT
Restore pct that came with it (40 mg 6-Bromo, 945mg of DAA per cap. Big caps too)
Got some left over nova and litero from previous cycles, extra daa too. I will probably be getting some Clomid later on as well just in case. Still putting together my liver cleans. I get that locally so ill go pick that up next paycheck. Astragalus Root for adrenal restoration (People need to talk about that more)
I will decide on what exactly I will do for my pct later sense I have everything I need.

Tom15

Tom15

Awards
Vitamin X Stack
I chose to delay starting my cycle to do cleans. After I completed the cleans I gave it a week to make sure everything was back to normal and it was. This is the end of my first week on Vitamin X. I started last Saturday and did legs on Sunday so it would load a couple days before I started hitting it super hard. Ill list my lifts and some of my measurements.
Starting:
Arms-17.5
Shirt size- large (fits well)
Weight 212.8
Bench Press 272x2 reps on my last set out of 6 sets. The other sets are a lower weight for more reps like 215x8-10
Squat 315X6 is as heavy as ive been going for last 3 out of 6 sets.
All my other exercises very because I throwing different routines all the time. Like, sometime I super-set so I have to use lighter weight.
So far this week, Ive noticed that I started to lean out in the first few days so I think that was the Hex hitting me first. I was expecting to get more of a bloated look from the M14ADD and 18 Methyl but that hasn't happened yet. It’s too early to tell though. I started feeling pumped all the time by Wednesday (day5). I have seen a few strength gains here and there. So far, so good. No cramps or BP issues. All my muscles feel hard and there has already been a noticeable improvement in my physique.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you going to be running Tudca for your liver while on cycle..?

seeing that there's 3 methyls in that stack. :eek:mfg:

Tom15

Tom15

Awards
Might get some tudca. I've been using the myogenix Liver Support and I've felt fine so far. Thanks for the post Vujade!

Had a sick arm workout today! Crazy pumps and vascularity. I was up reps on just about every set and even went up a few lbs on couple sets. I felt a lot steadier and that i could control every rep more than usual. All my muscles are looking fuller and more defined on a daily basis. Not bad for a week and a half. I had a bloody noes the other day. It wasn't bad though. It was probably due to the lack of humidity out here right now but just in case it was blood pressure related, i increased my Ginkgo dosage and havnt had an issue sense.
So far so good!

Tom15

Tom15

Awards
Bye bye liver with no TUDCA
Sorry M.I.D., but that's an ignorant comment. Tudca it a very good choice for liver support but im not going to have sevier liver issues just because im not using it. Im almost 3/4th the way through my cycle and im not having anything bad happen. Im running liver support and living clean. The only time ive seen guys mess up their livers using prohormones or oral steroids is when they are drinking alcohol or using painkillers like Tylenol, Advil, Ibuprofen, other highly hepatotoxic prescriptions. If those kind of destructive things are part of your daily life, you would need some tudca on a regular basis and prohormones would not be for you.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Sorry M.I.D., but that's an ignorant comment. Tudca it a very good choice for liver support but im not going to have sevier liver issues just because im not using it. Im almost 3/4th the way through my cycle and im not having anything bad happen. Im running liver support and living clean. The only time ive seen guys mess up their livers using prohormones or oral steroids is when they are drinking alcohol or using painkillers like Tylenol, Advil, Ibuprofen, other highly hepatotoxic prescriptions. If those kind of destructive things are part of your daily life, you would need some tudca on a regular basis and prohormones would not be for you.
I can tell by your avatar pic your a d-bag

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Also by the stack your running . To each his own. I guess .

Tom15

Tom15

Awards
Im a d-bag because of the stack im running lol! Thanks for the posts guys. lol and sorry I havnt been posting much. Got a job and have to go to the gym. Life stuff. Ill be posting an up date.

Tom15

Tom15

Awards
This is me a little while before i started Flex Vitamin X stack. Ill post my progress from the last few week soon.
Me before FLEX Vitamin X Stack.jpg

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still Lulz to be found. Ops avi is interesting.

Is that one of those YouTube guys?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Still Lulz to be found. Ops avi is interesting.

Is that one of those YouTube guys?
It's Eliot hulse lol
this stack is stupid. Run one high dosed compound. Maybe two. I could go into why I say this, but I don't feel like it.

Tom15

Tom15

Awards
Updates are late and I'm sorry about that. I've been very busy with work and working out and I haven't been able to get my pictures to upload.
August 6th, my last day of Vitamin 2X before starting PCT was when my pictures were taken. I will keep trying to post my pictures.

Overall review:
This stack was AMAZING! I put on about 28 lbs in the 8 weeks i was on cycle. Gains were solid, hard and very vascular though out the whole cycle and especially the second half. I am very pleased with my strength gains as well. Blasted through all my previous PR's! I was able to 6-8 rep my previous 1 rep maxes for the last 2 weeks of the cycle. I didn't see any serious side effects on cycle and during PCT i didn't have any issues ether granted i took all the necessary precautions. Now that i have been off for about 2 month i can still hit the same weight for 4-5 reps which is a loss off about 3 reps for heavy lifts but sense i could only do those for 1 rep at the beginning of my cycle, ill take 4-5 reps any day. My size gains are holding well, just not as hard and chiseled out. I've only lost about 6 lbs and maintained the rest. I will be getting my those pictures up asap and will be getting blood work done this month too...let you guys know how that goes too.

Tom15

Tom15

Awards
It's Eliot hulse lol
this stack is stupid. Run one high dosed compound. Maybe two. I could go into why I say this, but I don't feel like it.
K. "reps4jesus". Saying this stack is stupid is stupid. Im sorry you dont like my log. I dont have time post 13 times a day, EVERY DAY sense i joined the forum like you. With all that time spend online to reading and posting nonsense all day....DO YOU EVEN LIFT Bro?

Tom15

Tom15

Awards
You get a serm yet?

And was this your first cycle?
Had a serm from the get go and no, this was not my fist cycle. Ive done a few other single and double compound cycles in the past and previously did the Titan Stack by Flex Fitness products as well. Actually had more issues on the smaller cycles than the bigger ones by Flex. Strange ha?
Thanks for contributing "jbryand101b".
PS- Nice avatar!

Tom15

Tom15

Awards
Ok. Finally got my computer to upload the picture. Me after Vitamin X Stack.
after FLEX Vitamin X Stack.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good work bud.

Did you have Gyno in the past, or dealing with it now?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your left nipple (lookers right) and the surrounding area look very sloppy, prob just the light.

Also, what's with the plates? Is that thong uncomfortable? Looking good tho, helluva cycle!!!!

genthoseffect

genthoseffect

Awards
Pretty impressive improvements! I wouldn't think the Vitamin X would cause gyno unless you're very sensitive to E2 sides...it's pretty low on aromatizing compounds

I really like the stack. Did a little review a while ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv7yr3SBe34

Raice46

Awards
Started Day 1 Vitamin X today, running Blockade for Liver support, trying to eat 220 grams of protein, real food as much as possible with such a heavy work schedule. Going to do heavy stretching before every lift day, worried about cramping with 3 Methyl's, I'll keep u posted, little embarrassed about my 1st day photo so probably post that after I notice some gains

Raice46

Awards
Started Day 1 Vitamin X today, running Blockade for Liver support, trying to eat 220 grams of protein, real food as much as possible with such a heavy work schedule. Going to do heavy stretching before every lift day, worried about cramping with 3 Methyl's, I'll keep u posted, little embarrassed about my 1st day photo so probably post that after I notice some gains

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Old thread, is this your first cycle???What does your pct look like?Maybe add some tudca in to protect your liver from such a strong cycle.

Raice46

Awards
Thanks for advice, so far everything is going smoothly, but investigating the Taurine currently, thanks for the solid advice, much appreciated Yolkster

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Hmm....Funny how a Vitamin X stack pops up twice on the forum in a weeks time. FlaccidBanana boy and now you. And bumping an old thread about Vitamin X ta boot.

Why are you investigating things you should already have on hand? Asked about liver support..."investigating Taurine." LOL

Troll parade in this mofo!!!

Raice46

Awards
I had on hand liver support Blockade, don't have on hand Taurine, but getting it, tommorrow is shoulder and arms, seems like I'm already recovering quicker. And gaining weight fast, kinda surprised thought it'd take a few weeks before noticing any changes

Raice46

Awards
K, today was day 8, start of 2nd week, I'm freaking growing like crazy, had a horrible headache today, I'm drinkin plenty of water, seems to be leveling out, if happens again, gonna try and jog it out. Sick of eating, but keep telling mysel," I LOVE EATING!" Lots of eggs, and tuna right out of the can. Mmmmm