Cure for Gyno.

Js92

Awards
I have a little bit of Gyno going on and I believe it is from a cycle I took quite a while ago. the cycle I ran was Wicked 50 by AMMO. I have been told by a friend to take prescription grade nova because that's what he took to get rid of his Gyno, however I always hear that I should use a SERM. Any suggestions on what I should take to get rid of this problem?

kolejorg

Awards
A serm is nolva. Depending on your gyno you will probably need letro and nolva or ralox. Read other gyno threads and see what they used. Also before using a ph/ds or aas do some research next time so this doesn't happen.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Well for starters nolva is a serm and will most likely not do anything for your gyno.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I doubt it'd do anything at this point

Mystere3

Awards
It might help. I'd run letro and ralox and see what happens, though.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can reduce inflammation, but chemicals won't eliminate tissue. Only surgery does that. I've used a combo of Prami/Letro/Nolva to some success in making the lump smaller, but it will be there until i die as i won't ever have surgery. Most people who think they have gyno, really don't. If you're worried about it, see an endocrinologist and get it professionally diagnosed. Don't try to self-diagnose and self-medicate.

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
How bad is the gyno and how long have you had it?

Js92

Awards
Thanks guys. The Gyno isn't bad and I've had it for a good while. I ran the wicked 50 in fall of 2012 got the puffy nipples while on that cycle and I'm assuming that I didn't PCT correctly. I took and AI after a while of noticing that it would not go away (I thought the problem would heal itself), and this helped with the size and sensitivity. Right now its not too bad. Little bit of discomfort when I press on certain areas, and a small mound shape over the areola and nipple.

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
Get some Estrogenex Gen 4 by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. It will heap a ton...you should be able to find it online. if not get a hold of me and ill help you find some. Dont leave this untreated.

Js92

Awards
Get some Estrogenex Gen 4 by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. It will heap a ton...you should be able to find it online. if not get a hold of me and ill help you find some. Dont leave this untreated.
Thanks bro I appreciate it. I will do that.