Trimax & M1T cycle help

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any recommendations for cycle length? I am unsure because the optimum Trimax cycle length seems to be 4-5 weeks, but that long on M1T would be longer than most recommend. But I don’t want to stop the M1T short during the Trimax cycle, because that would be similar to using Trimax during PCT, something definitely discouraged from what I've read. Or should I just quit worrying about it and run both for 3 weeks, followed by PCT? Or is 4-5 really too long for M1T if it is used at a lower dose (5mg) for muscle sparing during a cut? All responses definitely welcomed! Thanks.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
As much as I hate M1T, 5mg for 5 weeks is not that big of a deal. Don't blow it out of proportion. Do the 5 weeks with trimax. Any less than 4 weeks is pointless IMO.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply! After not thinking about it over the wekeend (the overthinking part) I decided to do the 5 weeks, so thanks for the reinforcement. I think it will be interesting to see the difference, if any, between the M1T and the MDien run with the Trimax.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I myself would never run M1T for 5 weeks, I dont care what the dose it. I am just finishing up a 4 week Trimax cycle in which I ran 45 mg's of M4OHN and actually gained LBM. M1T is rough **** and at 5 weeks it even rougher on the liver not too mention the lethargy will kill ya over that 5 weeks. Just my opinion, but I'd run something less toxic if your going 4-5 weeks.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did a 4 week cycle with 4-HT, VPX (4-oht) last year and either the 4-HT really worked well or I just dont get hit with the lethargy from M1T very hard. When I did a Trimax with Mdien cycle the lethargy wasn't too bad either. It semed to come in spurts, then quickly go away. So, Im hoping the M1T/trrimax combo wont be as bad as some have reported in the past. If it gets really bad, I could always add some M5aa every so often, or preworkout, to get me through the tight spots. I now wish I had stocked up on some M4OHN, to test it in combination with triamx, but it's too late for that now.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I myself would never run M1T for 5 weeks, I dont care what the dose it. I am just finishing up a 4 week Trimax cycle in which I ran 45 mg's of M4OHN and actually gained LBM. M1T is rough **** and at 5 weeks it even rougher on the liver not too mention the lethargy will kill ya over that 5 weeks. Just my opinion, but I'd run something less toxic if your going 4-5 weeks.
WHat were your dosages on the Trimax/MOHN cycle?

TIA

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would run Trimax no longer then 4 weeks personally. You will see very good results at 4mg/day.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would run Trimax no longer then 4 weeks personally. You will see very good results at 4mg/day.
Agreed. I ran 1 cap (2 mg's) for the first 5 days or so then bumped it up to 2 caps (4 mg's) until I had 5 days left on the 4 weeks. I felt great on the M4OHN also at 45 mg's a day. I also wish I had stocked up on more M4 now since it seems to be an awesome stack with Trimax for me anyway.

If I ran M1T with Trimax the lethargy would absolutely kill me. M1T knocks my ass down anyway, I cant imagine throwing Trimax in there with it.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
scott72, did you run anything with M1T to reduce the lethargy? Or did you run it alone?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
scott72, did you run anything with M1T to reduce the lethargy? Or did you run it alone?
I ran it alone. I have a bottle of M4AD sitting around but heard bad things about it so I didnt break it out.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update. I'm starting week 3 at 4mg Trimax, 10 mg M1T, 600mg 4OHT. Lethargy comes off and on, sometimes more intense than others. I'm using Redline and sometimes ECA to counter it. BP while adding ECA hasn't been elevated. I'm down about 5 lbs overall, strength might even be up slightly. Oily skin on my face and acne on my back are the only real side effects Ive ecperienced so far. I dont recall either from past M1T cycles, or the one Trimax/MDien cycle I've done. I plan on going 4-5 weeks. Anyone who's tried this combination please comment on your experience. I had hoped to see more visible/measurable effects by now. Thanks.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When i took M1t and trimax, i used about 300mg of 4ad as well, and i still felt like death incarnate.. i wanted to sleep all the time, it was really shitty.

did 5mg week 1, 10mg week 2, trimax ramped up to 6mg ed for a few days then got my sanity back and went back to 4 then 2.. i HIGHLY RECCOMEND against 6mg trimax and M1t.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 5 of week 4, been using 6mg of Trimax the last 5 days, going back to 4mg tomorrow, then tapering off the next week. I don't think there was any real difference between 6 and 4. Lethargy hasn't been too bad the last week, down approx 10 lbs.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 5 of week 4, been using 6mg of Trimax the last 5 days, going back to 4mg tomorrow, then tapering off the next week. I don't think there was any real difference between 6 and 4. Lethargy hasn't been too bad the last week, down approx 10 lbs.
wow... you taking any stimulants?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jesus, lethargy kills me on Trimax alone. Even with some EC it still makes me feel like ****.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am taking ECA preworkout, and somedays I take 1 or two caps of Redline mid afternoon for a boost. The Redline works very well, I must be a good responder to the yohimbee.