havoc epistane as pct for halodrol/mechabol

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I am soon to be finish with my 6 week 75 mg mechabol cycle. My pct will be, erase, activate xtreme and daa. No, I do not have a serm, so dont ask please. Done some cycles before, and never used a serm. Never had any problems either. Since ive never done mechabol before, I wonder if I should maybe include havoc-epistane in my pct, mainly cause ive heard that havoc can fight gyno. My questions are; is this smart? Is it ok to use havoc in pct, around 20mg day, or ill this mess me up? And, of course i am taking multivit, fishoils, livercare with xtra milk thistle and vit c. Hope someone is able to help me with my questions. Sorry for my bad english. Am Norwegian :)

murk01

murk01

Awards
Really when it comes to pct. U can even just use a serm alone. It will restart ur hormones, elevate ur test and regulate ur estro.

So ur answer is no. Epi is suppressive. Clomid isnt.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanx. For the two others; kids...

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
In Sweden they have a bunch of jokes about how dumb Norwegians are, I guess it's true...

Swolljaboi

Awards
Why do so many people refuse to use a SERM? It makes no sense.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Its not like ****s expensive.
But I understand. I dont like taking serms, so I just dont take hormonals

stann123

stann123

Awards
Lol. You got me there bro. I think I'm gonna use epi as pct for my epi cycle. Moar gainz!
Everything in this thread made perfect sense until I saw your post. If you run epi then pct with epi, doesn't that just make it one big cycle and how do you know when pct starts.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Everything in this thread made perfect sense until I saw your post. If you run epi then pct with epi, doesn't that just make it one big cycle and how do you know when pct starts.
So... u saying... add a second pct with epi?.

pl8tes

Awards
So... u saying... add a second pct with epi?.

Come on, you have to run epi, epi in pct, then epi post pct to keep levels in check.

Actually, you want to run a serm cycle, then follow up with epi as a post serm pct.

wut...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yep... this is real life people

ODoyle99

Awards
This thread is awesome. Literally had me lol

murk01

murk01

Awards
I think after my epi cycle, instead of doing 2 seperate epi pct's back to back, ill just do one, but double up on the epi.

DevonJones31

DevonJones31

Awards
Epistane is an designer steroid so if you started using it wouldn't you still technically be on a cycle. It doesn't restore test levels, it would shut you down as well. So how could it possibly be used as a post cycle when the point of post cycle is to recover?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right, so you want to run prohormones to get over prohormones??

okayyyy

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
I am soon to be finish with my 6 week 75 mg mechabol cycle. My pct will be, erase, activate xtreme and daa. No, I do not have a serm, so dont ask please. Done some cycles before, and never used a serm. Never had any problems either. Since ive never done mechabol before, I wonder if I should maybe include havoc-epistane in my pct, mainly cause ive heard that havoc can fight gyno. My questions are; is this smart? Is it ok to use havoc in pct, around 20mg day, or ill this mess me up? And, of course i am taking multivit, fishoils, livercare with xtra milk thistle and vit c. Hope someone is able to help me with my questions. Sorry for my bad english. Am Norwegian :)
Epi is a strong PH that will suppress natural test wile using it though it can lower estrogenic activity wile using it. DAA and 6-Bromo would do well enough for your pct. ATD can cause estrogen rebound if you use too much on pct so be careful with that if you go that rout.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Bulasterone is a great test booster- DAA, Trib, Bulbine...
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Estrogenex Gen 4 is a great sourch of 6-Bromo and other anti estrogens
FLEX FP Restore is has both DAA and 6-Bromo and is designed as an OTC PCT.

-These are some that i have had good experiences with my self. They are readily available. The idea of PCT is to boost natural test and suppress estrogen and limit its bonding to the receptors.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Thanx chris1. All i needed to know.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Epi is a strong PH that will suppress natural test wile using it though it can lower estrogenic activity wile using it. DAA and 6-Bromo would do well enough for your pct. ATD can cause estrogen rebound if you use too much on pct so be careful with that if you go that rout.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Bulasterone is a great test booster- DAA, Trib, Bulbine...
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Estrogenex Gen 4 is a great sourch of 6-Bromo and other anti estrogens

-These are some that i have had good experiences with my self. They are readily available. The idea of PCT is to boost natural test and suppress estrogen and limit its bonding to the receptors.
Lol dude, I recommend OTC products all the time as I'm sure you know. however, this guy still needs a serm.
OP
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Daa or pct assist
Reduce Xt starting week 3 of pct.

your set.

stann123

stann123

Awards

First you said "epi is a strong Ph that will suppress test" then you said to run pct with daa and 6 bromo.... No

Op get a serm
20/20/10/10 nolva
or
50/50/25/25 clomid

with some daa 3g e/d

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
First you said "epi is a strong Ph that will suppress test" then you said to run pct with daa and 6 bromo.... No Op get a serm 20/20/10/10 nolvaor 50/50/25/25 clomidwith some daa 3g e/d
?????????? That's great but not that necessary for p-mag (What i remember Mecabol to be off the top of my head). At 75mg? ... It's not even that strong of a PH...There a tons of companies that had pmag and their otc pct's were bromo and daa and everyone came out fine.-I do suggest anyone that uses a PH/DS uses a SERM and proper On Cycle and Post Cycle...but this guy didnt think about that and may or may not have the ability to get one so i shed light on other options just in case.There is way better stuff out there than P-Mag any way.

Mystere3

Awards
Mechabol isn't pmag, but even if it was, you should run a serm with it.

stann123

stann123

Awards
?????????? That's great but not that necessary for p-mag (What i remember Mecabol to be off the top of my head). At 75mg? ... It's not even that strong of a PH...There a tons of companies that had pmag and their otc pct's were bromo and daa and everyone came out fine.-I do suggest anyone that uses a PH/DS uses a SERM and proper On Cycle and Post Cycle...but this guy didnt think about that and may or may not have the ability to get one so i shed light on other options just in case.There is way better stuff out there than P-Mag any way.
Mechabol is the active of pmag. "Not even a strong ph"??? Ya its one of the more mild ones, but that doesn't mean it wont shut you down. There should be no reason he cant get a serm