osta rx or research grade ostarine?

Snicket63

Awards
would it be legit if i just got osta rx or should i get something unique that might be cheaper or should i get something thats #1?

would be using in pct. ive heard mixed reviews a bout some stuff that is unique but ive heard if its 1 its very good but what do you think of the osta rx?

hope you guys get my drift. thanks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have some Ostabol but haven't tried it. I have used Osta RX & although it's the pricier option it's still reasonable, & I can 100% say it works, & works well. Took the recommended 3 caps/day @ 20mg of Osta, & def noticed leaning, scale went up a couple lbs, sick pumps/vascularity (this was in pct too!). I'd use it again.

Celtic has a good reputation, I just haven't gotten to try it yet.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I have some Ostabol but haven't tried it. I have used Osta RX & although it's the pricier option it's still reasonable, & I can 100% say it works, & works well. Took the recommended 3 caps/day @ 20mg of Osta, & def noticed leaning, scale went up a couple lbs, sick pumps/vascularity (this was in pct too!). I'd use it again.

Celtic has a good reputation, I just haven't gotten to try it yet.
Research S4 is amazing too

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I'm eagerly waiting for my Ostabol to come in.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Research S4 is amazing too
S4 is crazy cheap, but then I read those Russianstar reviews on SARMS -

So despite the mild suppression s4 is a very usefull SARM, or rather i should say was.. i wont ever use it again as the problems caused by the metabolite m1 could prove to change our own DNA through the gene transcription process actualy causing irreversable changes to our own DNA, as the DNA transcribed into our RNA may replicate, and be permanent, therefore the possible macular degeneration could continue or even be permanent...

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
S4 is crazy cheap, but then I read those Russianstar reviews on SARMS -

So despite the mild suppression s4 is a very usefull SARM, or rather i should say was.. i wont ever use it again as the problems caused by the metabolite m1 could prove to change our own DNA through the gene transcription process actualy causing irreversable changes to our own DNA, as the DNA transcribed into our RNA may replicate, and be permanent, therefore the possible macular degeneration could continue or even be permanent...
Well damn, that sounds scary

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
The metabolite is said to be exclusive to S4. He doesn't mention any bad side effects in regards to ostarine besides some elevated E2

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
The metabolite is said to be exclusive to S4. He doesn't mention any bad side effects in regards to ostarine besides some elevated E2
Have you heard any news about the new sarm called "cardarine" or something like that? I heard it was supposed to be an awesome bulker

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Good thread. I've been thinking of giving osta a try in pct
You'll like it. I used osta starting week 3 of my last pct at 10-20mg and it was great I wish I had started day 1.
Maybe give it a shot in the pct for your current cycle?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ran it at 20mg from the start of wk 2 of pct & loved it; didn't notice any slowdown to recovery in the slightest - it was great. I waited a wk to let my boys get on their feet first tho, fwiw.

Snicket63

Awards
Ran it at 20mg from the start of wk 2 of pct & loved it; didn't notice any slowdown to recovery in the slightest - it was great. I waited a wk to let my boys get on their feet first tho, fwiw.
how does it help people in pct? like still make some strength gains or maintain weight?

Mystere3

Awards
yes i know that but what are people feeling like while on it in pct? are they struggling to maintain or are they increasing weights slightly?
I continued to get marginally stronger. I didn't use the same diet/training so it's hard to tell for sure.

Snicket63

Awards
I continued to get marginally stronger. I didn't use the same diet/training so it's hard to tell for sure.
As long as I can make small strength gains I'm happy. It will keep me satisfied untill my next cycle.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's suppressive and stupid to use during pct. But broscience will take over real science and people will say how they didn't feel any different, even though bloods would prove suppression.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lol so whatcha got to say about THAT?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol so whatcha got to say about THAT?
You mean the clinical studies that show it is suppressive at over 3mg? You have no proof your osta was real, they do. Ostarine is suppressive at dosages over 3mg, there's no debating that. If you want to be am idiot then that's fine with me.

The lack of knowledge in the anabolic section here reminds me why I don't use it anymore. Might be the worst forum for it. Tons of parroting and broscience.

Mystere3

Awards
I lost no muscle and decreased bf% in that pct. Could be genetics... I'll blame ostarine.

Yes they're mildly suppressive. However in my experience they're less suppressive as the the serm stimulates hpta.

The ostarine I'm using (iml and Celtic) is certainly less pure than pharma grade but I still get results from it.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I lost no muscle and decreased bf% in that pct. Could be genetics... I'll blame ostarine.

Yes they're mildly suppressive. However in my experience they're less suppressive as the the serm stimulates hpta.

The ostarine I'm using (iml and Celtic) is certainly less pure than pharma grade but I still get results from it.
Preach!! And I know a few companies got the ball rolling with Ostarine... But are there any companies selling s4 or cardarine or gw in supplement form?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I much prefer research grade Ostarine. If you can find a reliable company it is the way to go.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Preach!! And I know a few companies got the ball rolling with Ostarine... But are there any companies selling s4 or cardarine or gw in supplement form?
Good question. Unfortunately, I do not believe so.

Mystere3

Awards
I much prefer research grade Ostarine. If you can find a reliable company it is the way to go.
I prefer caps; equal effects but easier and more consistent dosing.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I've used it leading into a heavier cycle, to prep my joints and add some muscle that would be very maintainable standalone. Slow build before intense growth. PCT usage seems risky from what I've read. Maybe not once or twice, but depending on how much one cycles, it could prove problematic. Just from what I've read. I'd rather not have to wait that much longer for hormones to get back in order, which would mean longer rest times between cycles. Not that I rest long enough, as is - ha

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean the clinical studies that show it is suppressive at over 3mg? You have no proof your osta was real, they do. Ostarine is suppressive at dosages over 3mg, there's no debating that. If you want to be am idiot then that's fine with me.

The lack of knowledge in the anabolic section here reminds me why I don't use it anymore. Might be the worst forum for it. Tons of parroting and broscience.
Really? What can you tell me about chlorodehydromethyltest and what the structural modifications do to the steroid?

Also methyl oxa dht has been shown to be suppressive at 10mg, but you won't find anyone saying they feel shut down from such a low dose.

I could be wrong, but I took his comment as a joke

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That clinical trial was done in my back yard (Jbry, NOT LITERALLY)

They went as high as 9mg with minimal sides. 3mg offered the characteristics of a normal healthy male T levels with no sides. 9mg had sides similar to other weaker steroids, but if I recall the PM made mention that the sides still werent that bad but some suppression was realized.

He also made mention that all but ONE source was bunk or otherwise not Ostarine but being sold as such. This fact turned me off to even goin for it in the first place.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
That clinical trial was done in my back yard (Jbry, NOT LITERALLY)

They went as high as 9mg with minimal sides. 3mg offered the characteristics of a normal healthy male T levels with no sides. 9mg had sides similar to other weaker steroids, but if I recall the PM made mention that the sides still werent that bad but some suppression was realized.

He also made mention that all but ONE source was bunk or otherwise not Ostarine but being sold as such. This fact turned me off to even goin for it in the first place.
Aren't all Celtic products tested by Patrick Arnold?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? What can you tell me about chlorodehydromethyltest and what the structural modifications do to the steroid? Also methyl oxa dht has been shown to be suppressive at 10mg, but you won't find anyone saying they feel shut down from such a low dose. I could be wrong, but I took his comment as a joke
You are easily one of the most condescending members on this site. Cool, you know more about structures than I do. My busy career doesn't give me the time to learn about this, fitness is a hobby. There's no reason to be a dick about it.

The study states suppression at 3-9mg and people usually run 20. I've ran ostarine and had bloods that showed it as well. With all the other great pct supplements I don't see the point in extending potential suppression when you're trying to recover. I'd rather use ara or the new epicatechin products and play it safe during pct.

muscle inc.

Awards
Aren't all Celtic products tested by Patrick Arnold?
I keep hearing that but is there proof anywhere? I don't see Patrick on this forum much anymore but would he vouch for Ostabol?

I am using it right now, have two weeks left of an eight week run. Really enjoying it. But if it's true almost all ostraine available is bunk or something else that kind of makes me nervous.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine should be safe. It's really just a modified steroid. Modified to be much kinder and gentler on the body. However, at higher doses it seems to lose some it's selectivity and act more like regular steroids according to the experts. I'm not sure where the 25mg max dosage comes from but it seems like the higher the dosage the greater my strength. for me at least.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Ostarine @20mg for 4 weeks or suppressed me quite a bit.

Went from around 800 to just below 400. Have bloods to prove if in one of these threads.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I keep hearing that but is there proof anywhere? I don't see Patrick on this forum much anymore but would he vouch for Ostabol?

I am using it right now, have two weeks left of an eight week run. Really enjoying it. But if it's true almost all ostraine available is bunk or something else that kind of makes me nervous.
Hey I'm just tellin u what the project manager told me. They were searching for suppliers and found only one in the market place that offered legit Osta.

With that said, keep in mind that this is an unregulated industry so it could easily be done.

Mystere3

Awards
Ostarine @20mg for 4 weeks or suppressed me quite a bit.

Went from around 800 to just below 400. Have bloods to prove if in one of these threads.
That's very mild suppression. Send your bloods now, I'm sure your test is undetectable.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
That's very mild suppression. Send your bloods now, I'm sure your test is undetectable.
Haha oh I guarantee its undetectable.

I wasn't trying to bash Osta at all, I think it has its place. I was just trying to volunteer this information for debates like this.

Mystere3

Awards
Ostarine isn't a steroid.

Ostarine should be safe. It's really just a modified steroid. Modified to be much kinder and gentler on the body. However, at higher doses it seems to lose some it's selectivity and act more like regular steroids according to the experts. I'm not sure where the 25mg max dosage comes from but it seems like the higher the dosage the greater my strength. for me at least.

muscle inc.

Awards
Hey I'm just tellin u what the project manager told me. They were searching for suppliers and found only one in the market place that offered legit Osta. With that said, keep in mind that this is an unregulated industry so it could easily be done.
I understand that. That's why if Celtic says PA tested and there is proof that each cap provides 10mg of ostraine that could go a long way. Maybe the testing results are out there, I honestly haven't looked.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran Osta Rx once, it was nice especially for endurance. Haven't run it a second time after reading about the sides of vision loss/problems with vision. It just seems unsafe. Risks outweigh the rewards.

Mystere3

Awards
I ran Osta Rx once, it was nice especially for endurance. Haven't run it a second time after reading about the sides of vision loss/problems with vision. It just seems unsafe. Risks outweigh the rewards.
Those are with S4, not ostarine. It's secondary to the m1 metabolite which isn't present in ostarine.