New cycle

Travenberger

Awards
Started my new cycle today. RPN havoc and Olympic tr3n with arimicare pro.
Havoc 30/30/30/30
Tr3n 90/90/90/90
Arimicare 4/4/4/4
PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Erase 3/2/2/1
Titanium 3/3/3/3
And of course fish oil and milk thistle throughout
Will keep updates on results

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the fun!

I'd probably opt for some more Epi and maybe even more TR3N too.

PCT and support supp plan looks great.

Travenberger

Awards
Ran havoc before 30 is my sweet spot and had zero sides and never done a tren ph before might bump it up week 3/4 if zero sides

Travenberger

Awards
Current stats: 26 years old. 205 lbs. 5'8" want to stay same weight and lean out would say 12-14% bf right now

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, sounds good then! But I'm sure you'd get more out from 6 week cycle.

Travenberger

Awards
If all goes well. Gains sides ect I'm going to order another bottle of each around week 2. My pct is on point so two more weeks wouldn't hurt. Maybe epi 30/30/30/40/40/40 tr3n 90/90/90/120/120/120

Mystere3

Awards
Inhibit p or prolacterone would be a good idea.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you may like a 6 week run more in my opinion as well

Travenberger

Awards
Was gonna get epi5ane but had already ordered havoc which is less mg and less pills

Travenberger

Awards
Day 3 nothing too much to post other than higher libido. Getting random woodys like a 16 year old in high school. Workouts are great but obviously working out harder than usual to get full effect eventually. Will keep updated every 2-3 days. Chest tris on Monday. Back bis on Tuesday. Shoulders Wednesday. Bis tris Thursday. Then Friday the dreaded leg day. Let's get on the train to Gainesville

Travenberger

Awards
Today was bis and tris didn't take preworkout still felt pumped and full. Still too early for any other effects but no side effects so all is well. Can't wait to see vascularity come in from Tr3n. Same body weight taking in about 2500-3000 cals a day clean besides piece of pizza today. Will keep updated. Take care brothers. Loving everyone's reviews

Travenberger

Awards
Sorry it's been a few days. Few things to add. Weights are seeming a lot lighter. Looking leaner in the mirror and vascularity is coming out now. Week two is starting to look good. Gotta up my fish oil. Joints feeling dry. Still at 30 epi and 90 tr3n. Libido still up. Couple spots of acne but other than that no negative sides as of yet.

Travenberger

Awards
Libido still through the roof. Body weight 202. Much leaner and more vascular. Weights becoming easier and easier