Good AI for SD cycle

cainb96

Awards
Any suggestions for a good AI while on a SD cycle. Thanks!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strongest OTC AI is Formestane

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Any suggestions for a good AI while on a SD cycle. Thanks!!
By SD are you referring to superdrol? If so no AI on cycle needed unless you are running test of something with it?

cainb96

Awards
Thanks everyone! Looks like the way to go. I read you can use it in PCT as well. Any info on how that went?

cainb96

Awards
By SD are you referring to superdrol? If so no AI on cycle needed unless you are running test of something with it?
yeah superdrol only cycle. Would it still be beneficial to run formeron with it?

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
You don't need an ai on cycle. SD doesn't aromatize. Have it on hand after in case you get rebound gyno. This can happen months later especially with compounds that don't aromatize.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
yeah superdrol only cycle. Would it still be beneficial to run formeron with it?
Not with it, but in pct as stated above.. But look into a test base for a smoother cycle with more maintainable gains. That would be my choice. Oral trestolone is a great choice IMO. Although, if you went that route you would probably want to run formeron on cycle. Look into trest an see if it's something you'd like to add in.

cainb96

Awards
Hey guys. How should I run formeron along with clomid?