On week 2 of extreme dmz No gains !!!! Any help please

tonymarco134

Awards
I am 31 years old. Ok so i am on week 2 on Extreme Dmz by anabolic technologies, I started on may 1st. For 5 days i only took 1 pill a day and then on 6th day i started taking 2 a day. I am not noticing any gains yet so if anyone can help me on when i should start taking 3 a day or anyway to help me please reply. I am also taking a cycle support that has 600mg of each red yeast rice 600mg, Nac 600mg,milk thistle extract 500mg, saw palmetto only has 150mg,nettle root 125mg, celery seed extract 75mg, idebenone 50mg, policosanol 10mg all in 1 scoop. I also got some nolva for after my cycle. If there is any other supplements that could be helping me please coment. i am currently taking creatine 45 min before working and 45 min after. I am also taking glutamine 1000mg 1 pill 45min before workout and 1 45 min after workout. I also take 4 scoops of protien a day at 25grams of protien a scoop. I just bought sheer strength no2 but don't know when i should take it. I don't know if im not eating enough or just not working out hard enough. If anyone can help me please respond back

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Better question is what are your Cals looking like?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I think my question was better now that I know the answer lol

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I'm not being a smartass but why do people always ask about calories?
A steroid is gunna do it's job regardless of what your eating, calories play a big role in results but your gunna be stronger or fuller than you were without them regardless of calories.

I may be wrong, but I eat big anyways so I really wouldn't know from experience.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I bought the xtreme dmz bundle with xtreme pct on ebay
Oh... well ya..

I'm not being a smartass but why do people always ask about calories?
A steroid is gunna do it's job regardless of what your eating, calories play a big role in results but your gunna be stronger or fuller than you were without them regardless of calories.

I may be wrong, but I eat big anyways so I really wouldn't know from experience.
Agree. If your cals are lower youll still notice leaning effects and still some strength gains.

tonymarco134

Awards
I might not be having enough calories but i am eating about 1 big bowl of oatmeal in the morning, then 2 hours later about 1oz of mixed nuts then 2 hours later a piece of chicken at 12pm and about 3pm 50grams of protien shake and then 5pm 2oz of 80 lean 20 hamburger and then 7pm either a yogurt or another protien shake and then at 9pm some more peanuts right before bed with a glass of milk.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I might not be having enough calories but i am eating about 1 big bowl of oatmeal in the morning, then 2 hours later about 1oz of mixed nuts then 2 hours later a piece of chicken at 12pm and about 3pm 50grams of protien shake and then 5pm 2oz of 80 lean 20 hamburger and then 7pm either a yogurt or another protien shake and then at 9pm some more peanuts right before bed with a glass of milk.
Two ounces of ground beef? That's it? Yeah your diet is pretty inadequate, but your DMZ is probably bunk too.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
To be honest, if your PCT was included that bundle pack, you might as we'll pray it was bunk and call it quits.

Edit, just saw the nolva part.

I mean, try bumping it up now and start eating more, it's worth a shot, but if you got in on ebay, it's probably trash.

tonymarco134

Awards
To be honest, if your PCT was included that bundle pack, you might as we'll pray it was bunk and call it quits.

Edit, just saw the nolva part.

I mean, try bumping it up now and start eating more, it's worth a shot, but if you got in on ebay, it's probably trash.
Well my gym place i go to for my supplies the owner is taking the same stuff and mine looks identical to his and also the ebay guy has 100% feedback on like 120k items.
I will try to eat more but if its bunk then its bunk but if you can give me advice even if you think it is bunk it will be very helpful or maybe a different ph you guys advise to try that is better or maybe something you guys got good results on. I am just trying to get bigger and gain some good size mass, So any advice on what you guys take or anything will help me thank you so much i appreciate it

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Idk what to tell ya really.
I mean if it's bunk, it's bunk, no way to know unless you get it tested somehow.
I wouldn't suggest a different PH, just buy it from a better source.
Other than that, just bump it up and eat more, eat big, get big.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I think my question was better now that I know the answer lol
LOL ya I wouldn’t buy anything that is readily bought from reputable shops on Ebay. :fool2:
I know tone of voice cant be deciphered on line so I didnt take it the wrong way.
Calories do play a huge part though in the results you will see from any cycle and it seems like the OP is massively undercutting the amount of cals his body needs especially while on cycle
Also to if the OP is of a higher body fat the physical changes will be far less noticeable than if he is of a lower fat range

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I can agree with that. I always eat big, so never really had to worry about that aspect.

Keep us posted on results.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I bought the xtreme dmz bundle with xtreme pct on ebay
Anabolic Technologies blows . I took there tren and didn't get much size . And it rapid heart beats so I discontinued it . I've taken a lot of cycles and never had that happen .

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Should have gone with Olympus Labs. ;)
What do you think of Beast Biotech ? I did there Spawn back in January and it got me huge and I didn't bad sides except for a little BP but I decided to go with there DMZ . AAR is supposed to be hella good as well but I'm still afraid of the quadruple compounds kinda , I feel like I'd be better off with test lol

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think of Beast Biotech ? I did there Spawn back in January and it got me huge and I didn't bad sides except for a little BP but I decided to go with there DMZ . AAR is supposed to be hella good as well but I'm still afraid of the quadruple compounds kinda , I feel like I'd be better off with test lol
You should be afraid of the quad compounds :D. These days I stick with LGI,CEL or Olympus

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I looked at there page and I'm
Thinking that there Arimicare cycle support looks like what I should get actually
If you feel you need an AI on cycle it is a good product but most cycles should not require it

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
If you feel you need an AI on cycle it is a good product but most cycles should not require it
But I have a lot of Hawthorn and other stuff that's in it anyways . Has all the cycle support stuff

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
30mg of quality dimethazine will be noticed within the first week if not first few days.

tonymarco134

Awards
Should have gone with Olympus Labs. ;)
So hopefully someone can help me real fast. So i was just getting to my 3rd week of my extreme dmz when my first sides came and i had 13 bloody noses so my wife made me stop taking them. I have been off for 2 days and so i started my pct but only for 1 day so far but now i am having no bloody noses anymore and curious if i can jump back in my cycle where i left off at the 3rd week or if i can't now because i stopped and started taking my pct yesterday

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
So hopefully someone can help me real fast. So i was just getting to my 3rd week of my extreme dmz when my first sides came and i had 13 bloody noses so my wife made me stop taking them. I have been off for 2 days and so i started my pct but only for 1 day so far but now i am having no bloody noses anymore and curious if i can jump back in my cycle where i left off at the 3rd week or if i can't now because i stopped and started taking my pct yesterday[/QUOTE

Get a better quality DMZ , I'm a week and a half in with no sides and huge gains off 32mg

tonymarco134

Awards
So hopefully someone can help me real fast. So i was just getting to my 3rd week of my extreme dmz when my first sides came and i had 13 bloody noses so my wife made me stop taking them. I have been off for 2 days and so i started my pct but only for 1 day so far but now i am having no bloody noses anymore and curious if i can jump back in my cycle where i left off at the 3rd week or if i can't now because i stopped and started taking my pct yesterday[/QUOTE

Get a better quality DMZ , I'm a week and a half in with no sides and huge gains off 32mg
First what are you taking. Also u didnt answer my question. If i stopped taking it for a couple days and been taking a pct for 1 day maybe 2 tomorrow but can i get back on my cycle where i left off at

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I mean I doubt that it would hurt , maybe affect your gains . But I'm still a novice when it comes to the anabolics still . But as long as your PCT was like a Nolva or a clomid then I would say hop back on but those sides sounded nasty , I didn't like AT (anabolic technologies )

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Check your bp.[/QUOTE

Me or the other guy ?? I just checked mine two days ago at Kaiser and I was normal .130/74 ., but I'll go back in like another week just to be on top of it . Don't wanna go every day , might seem suspicious

tonymarco134

Awards
Check your bp.[/QUOTE

Me or the other guy ?? I just checked mine two days ago at Kaiser and I was normal .130/74 ., but I'll go back in like another week just to be on top of it . Don't wanna go every day , might seem suspicious
So what pro hormones are u on. So what u think i can get back on. I have nolva but i dont ubderstand why i need it unless i get gyno or man boobs or somethin. So just up my dose of my cycle support

tonymarco134

Awards
Check your bp.[/QUOTE

What ph do you take and why don't you like anabolic tech. So what i did was take 1 pill for the first week 2 for week 2&3 and i had 8 days left when it all happend. No bloody noses for 2 days now and feel good. So should i start back up and start with 3 and go the last 8 days?