Vengence and triple dragon

Matt 258

Matt 258

Awards
It seems to me all my buddies now are taking pros and it's so tempting to take it with them. I'm 22 and is there major consequences if you take this stack together if you do it right.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
It seems to me all my buddies now are taking pros and it's so tempting to take it with them. I'm 22 and is there major consequences if you take this stack together if you do it right.
22 is pretty young. I would only green light it if you'd trained consistently since early in high school. Never heard of the two products you reference.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
If that's you in your AVI, just bulk natty for a while longer.

Maybe a SARM if you really want to try something besides regular supps

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The major consequence is cycling will lower your natty test levels & slow down your ability to gain off cycle significantly. Basically once you start cycling you lock yourself into cycling to make gains. Could you do a cycle, call it good, & train without anabolics from there on out? Sure. But that's like getting laid for the first time & then deciding even though it was great you don't intend to ever do it again. Yeah right. If you cycle now, there will be more, which means the hpta is gonna get worn out over time, your test levels will keep sinking steadily with each pct until you end up on TRT for life (where most of us who cycle will be at some point).

As a young guy who started cycling as soon as I turned 21, hear me on this and consider it: steroids & prohormones to steroids are awesome, but they come with many costs & considerations. If I could do it over, I'd still be natty because I wish I'd have pushed my base further before using gear. I wish I'd been patient & built more strength & knew what I know now about diet when I'd started. If I could pull what I can now, when I did use anabolics my deadlift would be well over 600 by now.

If you're still killing it in the gym & love this lifestyle in a few years when you're 25, I say go for it. But I wish I'd done more natty first, because I would have gotten superior results when I did start using.

themayor

themayor

Awards
Dang, now your making me rethink if I should do this.. great.. lol I am 27 years old though.. and I have bought everything i need already LOL

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang, now your making me rethink if I should do this.. great.. lol I am 27 years old though.. and I have bought everything i need already LOL
Here's my .02 - if you've been training DEDICATED for several years at least, I mean count the times you took a wk off on one hand without using your thumb (except for serious injuries) & you believe your diet wouldn't embarass you to show a bodybuilder what you eat day in/day out, & you believe you're always going to be lifting for the foreseeable future, & you're ok w/ the notion of getting a shot every wk of test cyp from your doctor & having bloodwork done when you end up on TRT, then do it.

Steroids are really awesome, & necessary if you want to take your physique to a certain level. But a lot of ppl underestimate how far they can go naturally. Guy at my gym, same age, same weight, can outbench me & nearly out squat & pull me, & he's all natty. But he's trained a few years more than me seriously, & he doesn't even take a protein powder or use creatine. Guy eats his eggs every morning & has a cup of coffee before a workout if he's tired, & he kills it when he trains. Hard work can take you FAR, & when you believe you know how to grind hard, & you won't quit, you'll be able to put the drugs to great use.

Someone will buy your supps if you ask around at your gym probably, or you can keep em for later in a dark cabinet until the time is right.

themayor

themayor

Awards
Here's my .02 - if you've been training DEDICATED for several years at least, I mean count the times you took a wk off on one hand without using your thumb (except for serious injuries) & you believe your diet wouldn't embarass you to show a bodybuilder what you eat day in/day out, & you believe you're always going to be lifting for the foreseeable future, & you're ok w/ the notion of getting a shot every wk of test cyp from your doctor & having bloodwork done when you end up on TRT, then do it.

Steroids are really awesome, & necessary if you want to take your physique to a certain level. But a lot of ppl underestimate how far they can go naturally. Guy at my gym, same age, same weight, can outbench me & nearly out squat & pull me, & he's all natty. But he's trained a few years more than me seriously, & he doesn't even take a protein powder or use creatine. Guy eats his eggs every morning & has a cup of coffee before a workout if he's tired, & he kills it when he trains. Hard work can take you FAR, & when you believe you know how to grind hard, & you won't quit, you'll be able to put the drugs to great use.

Someone will buy your supps if you ask around at your gym probably, or you can keep em for later in a dark cabinet until the time is right.
Once you start you need to always get a shot of test a week. See all the information I have been reading hasn't said anything like that. I am not saying your wrong, just really concerned now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Once you start you need to always get a shot of test a week. See all the information I have been reading hasn't said anything like that. I am not saying your wrong, just really concerned now.
No, no, I'm sorry if I've misled you - I was talking about EVENTUALLY needing to go on Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) at some point later in life to feel decent, as your natural test production already declines with age, but cycling greatly accelerates the wearing out of your hpta & it's common to need TRT in your 30s instead of say your 50s if you cycle often.

TRT basically is like permanently getting on juice, except it's not a big blast amount to grow, it's a safe amount from the doc designed to roughly mimic your natural test levels. You can still cycle while on TRT (your gains are actually kept better this way as there's no need to PCT when you've gone on TRT) but the weekly test shots are mild doses, usually 150-250mg of test/wk. An average blast cycle for a lifter would be 500-1200mg of test, for example. TRT is basically a permanent move for most.

themayor

themayor

Awards
No, no, I'm sorry if I've misled you - I was talking about EVENTUALLY needing to go on Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) at some point later in life to feel decent, as your natural test production already declines with age, but cycling greatly accelerates the wearing out of your hpta & it's common to need TRT in your 30s instead of say your 50s if you cycle often.

TRT basically is like permanently getting on juice, except it's not a big blast amount to grow, it's a safe amount from the doc designed to roughly mimic your natural test levels. You can still cycle while on TRT (your gains are actually kept better this way as there's no need to PCT when you've gone on TRT) but the weekly test shots are mild doses, usually 150-250mg of test/wk. An average blast cycle for a lifter would be 500-1200mg of test, for example. TRT is basically a permanent move for most.
Right gotcha, I see what your saying.
So many lifters out there prolly cruise on that stuff to mimic their regular levels and then shoot up to 600mg of Test-E or Test-C or P for when they are trying to put on more size right? I'm sure they use other stuff as well, or orals to kick start it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right, except anybody blasting & cruising (putting themselves on a permanent cycle like you suggested) is using a lot more than 600mg of test/wk. Think 2-3 GRAMS of gear/wk on a blast. This is typically only done by very serious athletes & bodybuilders. Not uncommon to see their cruise doses be higher as well, 3-500mg of test/mast for example. Some guys really avoid orals, & others run them waaaaay longer than you'd think possible. Saw a vid the other night where Jimmy the Bull discussed being on Anadrol for 4 years straight! Genetics matter a lot with regards to surviving something like that. Most people's livers would roll over dead in half that time. But most people didn't become famous bodybuilders like him either.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
4 years? absolutely amazing he's still alive.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4 years? absolutely amazing he's still alive.
He looks like dogsh*t now. Very out of shape & rundown looking, & he's only like 56 or something. Said he used to eat a lot of hotdogs & fast food hamburgers for his nutrition. Said his blasts were usually 3g total of sust, cyp & prop combined, but he was also taking 2-300mg of Anadrol/day too - that's over 1.5g of Anadrol/wk :fool2:

In my opinion, it's amazing he's still standing. 2g of abombs/wk is an expensive regiment, & it'll cost you more than just your money.