Natty stacks?

X

xSteven

Awards
So im going to be safe and not take PH's until after my season and get more info on them and do the cycle right. So until then i wanna take a natty stack that will give me good gains for bout 2-3 months. Any ideas?

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
So im going to be safe and not take PH's until after my season and get more info on them and do the cycle right. So until then i wanna take a natty stack that will give me good gains for bout 2-3 months. Any ideas?
Beta-alanine, creatine, DAA, Ribose, CLA, Arginine / Citrulline Malate, Glutamine, BCAA

Check out Jim Stoppani's 'Shortcut-to-size' supplement overview on bodybuilding.com.

X

xSteven

Awards
Beta-alanine, creatine, DAA, Ribose, CLA, Arginine / Citrulline Malate, Glutamine, BCAA

Check out Jim Stoppani's 'Shortcut-to-size' supplement overview on bodybuilding.com.
Will do. Or are there any supps that won't show up on drug tests becuase my season is coming up

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Shortcut to Size is just a way to market supplements.

Glutamine is useless, CLA has little to no evidence behind it, not sure about Ribose, and Cit Mal is superior to Arginine.

BCAAs won't be needed except for fasted training.

DAA is a decent choice for a natty cycle. I assume you are wanting the natty stack for PCT? Depending on the PH you might need more than a natty/OTC stack.

Maybe try something like EndoSurge Turbo as well.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards

Glutamine is useless, CLA has little to no evidence behind it, not sure about Ribose, and Cit Mal is superior to Arginine.

DAA is a decent choice for a natty cycle.

Maybe so, but I did 'Shortcut-to-size' and had my best gains ever.

X

xSteven

Awards

DAA is a decent choice for a natty cycle. I assume you are wanting the natty stack for PCT? Depending on the PH you might need more than a natty/OTC stack.

Well heres my situation. I have a deadline of june 23rd to because we can be drug tested. I was planning on taking finaflex 1-andro for a 3-4 week cycle and then OTC pct after but i heard they're both detectable and i dont know how long they'll be in my sysem for, so i either want to get a ph that isnt banned or detectable for drug tests or just good natty stacks.

B

BRO SCIENCE

Awards
do you play college football? and they test your epi test to test ratios not try to detect compounds, so as long as you get off lets say test in a time where the half lives are dying down to your legal 4:1 ratio you will be fine, same with other compounds.

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Well heres my situation. I have a deadline of june 23rd to because we can be drug tested. I was planning on taking finaflex 1-andro for a 3-4 week cycle and then OTC pct after but i heard they're both detectable and i dont know how long they'll be in my sysem for, so i either want to get a ph that isnt banned or detectable for drug tests or just good natty stacks.
You won't achieve anything with four weeks of 1-Andro anyway. Use creatine and beta alanine if you aren't already, and look into arachidonic acid or AnaBeta Elite. Or run the two together.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
X-gells brother by sns and DAA by sns and you have a stack. Problem solved

X

xSteven

Awards
do you play college football? and they test your epi test to test ratios not try to detect compounds, so as long as you get off lets say test in a time where the half lives are dying down to your legal 4:1 ratio you will be fine, same with other compounds.
I dont know how long their in my body for.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Thank you. Do you think I'd gain more muscle with this stack than 4 weeks of andro?
no, it's a waste x gells and DAA. X gell is the only non steroid product that actually put some noticeable size with a good diet.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Nothing natural will give you the same results as hormones.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Xgels (2g pre workout) stacked with creatine, agmatine, and growth factor Xt. Doesn't get much better than this.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Xgels (2g pre workout) stacked with creatine, agmatine, and growth factor Xt. Doesn't get much better than this.
This looks like a nice stack. But all that comes after proper training, nutrition, and sleep. So make sure those are on point first

X

xSteven

Awards
I think i might go with this. Would growth factor xt be better than DAA? Also just making sure these are all natty and wont show up in drug tests? Also, do you guys have a website i could order these off for pretty cheap?

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
ARA PLUS AB OR ABE

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
no, it's a waste x gells and DAA. X gell is the only non steroid product that actually put some noticeable size with a good diet.
Xgels are often found more expensive than Xfactor. Make sure to shop around. And i would use AB over DAA anyday...

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Xgels are often found more expensive than Xfactor. Make sure to shop around. And i would use AB over DAA anyday...
understandable . Price is never a problem with a company like SNS IMO. I would pay double for their quality products.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I think i might go with this. Would growth factor xt be better than DAA? Also just making sure these are all natty and wont show up in drug tests? Also, do you guys have a website i could order these off for pretty cheap?
Everything I listed is natty. Check out lockout sup and also getripped nutrition

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
understandable . Price is never a problem with a company like SNS IMO. I would pay double for their quality products.
Lol...what's SNS done for us? Re-package stuff we can get from other manufactures at the same quality for lower prices? Case in point: ARA - SNS just rips off what everyone else is doing and has spent allot of RD on and then markets the crap out it as there's and charges more. What has SNS put on the market themselves that has got anywhere? Glychophase for example - worst GDA ever created. Lol....don't believe the hype - believe the results you get and how much you paid for them.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Lol...what's SNS done for us? Re-package stuff we can get from other manufactures at the same quality for lower prices? Case in point: ARA - SNS just rips off what everyone else is doing and has spent allot of RD on and then markets the crap out it as there's and charges more. What has SNS put on the market themselves that has got anywhere? Glychophase for example - worst GDA ever created. Lol....don't believe the hype - believe the results you get and how much you paid for them.
im not hurting for money. And if you would like to make a forum about cheap prices be my guest. Op asked about about natty stacks so I posted a stack that worked for me not about bargin prices. But I'm sure he thanks you for it. I'm sorry if it's your time of the month

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
im not hurting for money. And if you would like to make a forum about cheap prices be my guest. Op asked about about natty stacks so I posted a stack that worked for me not about bargin prices. But I'm sure he thanks you for it. I'm sorry if it's your time of the month
LOL!You won't find too many members that will agree with you. Supplements can get expensive and most of us are looking for best value we can find (so we can buy more supplements). Spend your millions bud I am not hurting for money believe me - but I will be retiring long before dicks with an attitude like yours.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
LOL!You won't find too many members that will agree with you. Supplements can get expensive and most of us are looking for best value we can find (so we can buy more supplements). Spend your millions bud I am not hurting for money believe me - but I will be retiring long before dicks with an attitude like yours.
Dude he didn't even say anything to you that's worth acting the way you are.
Everyone on this board knows SNS is a legit company with high quality products.
But You just want to argue. So I'm not going to do that with you.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
my girl told me tampex is the best.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You think MN created Ara? Baker, you're a riot!

How about any company that makes creatine? Are they ripping off other companies? Or fish oil? Or agmatine? Or other single bulk products? That's all Ara is. Its not a formula. We are not stealing anything. Do you have any idea how much MN charged for Ara before SNS came on the scene?

You have a hard on for knocking SNS so your viewpoint has zero merit anymore. You look for a reason to bash us. Stop fishing bro, you're trying to hard.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Pretty sure ARA was created by an evolutionary ancestor of the cow, if I had to guess ;)

Q

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fish oil, creatine and a dialed in diet to your goals.

Back in the day when I was young before I got into drugs......we used to do the anabolic burst diet. Google that and follow, you won't be disappointed.

If it aint test, it's ****, save your $ and motivation.

B

BRO SCIENCE

Awards
Thank you. Do you think I'd gain more muscle with this stack than 4 weeks of andro?
why dont you just take real gear and research the half lives/detection times and not waste your money?

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
You think MN created Ara? Baker, you're a riot!

How about any company that makes creatine? Are they ripping off other companies? Or fish oil? Or agmatine? Or other single bulk products? That's all Ara is. Its not a formula. We are not stealing anything. Do you have any idea how much MN charged for Ara before SNS came on the scene?

You have a hard on for knocking SNS so your viewpoint has zero merit anymore. You look for a reason to bash us. Stop fishing bro, you're trying to hard.
Well MN did not create SNS pimp. They R and D'd it. SNS would not have it out on the market if it was not for MN. I have been using ARA for years bud and I am aware of what they were charging. When you don't have to do R and D, you don't need to charge much do ya? And when your the only game in town, you can charge more. Either way, today I can find MN ARA cheaper than SNS ARA anyday of the week.

No your not stealing, your just packaging the same stuff as everyone else and charging more. Is your creatine or anything else you make better than say NP grade? No, it's not. So why do you charge more? To pay for your marketing?

I have lots of merit, don't I? And I do have a hard on for SNS - not as much the products, but how they are aggressively pimped. It's your mandate, but me any many many other members which some of you guys would disappear. It ruins the forum and the flow of allot of threads. Get some class like PES for example. Be educational with light pimping. Relying on a strong product and logs.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well MN did not create SNS pimp. They R and D'd it. SNS would not have it out on the market if it was not for MN. I have been using ARA for years bud and I am aware of what they were charging. When you don't have to do R and D, you don't need to charge much do ya? And when your the only game in town, you can charge more. Either way, today I can find MN ARA cheaper than SNS ARA anyday of the week.

No your not stealing, your just packaging the same stuff as everyone else and charging more. Is your creatine or anything else you make better than say NP grade? No, it's not. So why do you charge more? To pay for your marketing?

I have lots of merit, don't I? And I do have a hard on for SNS - not as much the products, but how they are aggressively pimped. It's your mandate, but me any many many other members which some of you guys would disappear. It ruins the forum and the flow of allot of threads. Get some class like PES for example. Be educational with light pimping. Relying on a strong product and logs.
Yea,cause everyone sees me pushing sns hard right? Check my post history.

Not sure how much r an d went into figuring out omega 6 fatty acids cause inflammation.
Maybe opening a college level nutrition text book?

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Yea,cause everyone sees me pushing sns hard right? Check my post history.

Not sure how much r an d went into figuring out omega 6 fatty acids cause inflammation.
Maybe opening a college level nutrition text book?
Respect man..respect. What ground breaking and long lasting supplements have you brought to market (yourself personally or SNS)? Lol...

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
We get it, you don't like SNS. No one cares. All companies that have a presence here, pimp their products. Yes, even PES. Its not reps that ruin the forum, its these idiotic pissing matches. Its ironic that you call other dicks and tell SNS to have class and then go out of your way to start an argument.

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
We get it, you don't like SNS. No one cares. All companies that have a presence here, pimp their products. Yes, even PES. Its not reps that ruin the forum, its these idiotic pissing matches. Its ironic that you call other dicks and tell SNS to have class and then go out of your way to start an argument.
So why are you getting in on this? Do you like fueling pissing matches? IMO, the guy was a dick - do you think I care what you think? Do you think anyone cares what you think lol? PES pimps with class as do most of the other retailers. I rarely have a problem with anyone on the forum. End it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So why are you getting in on this? Do you like fueling pissing matches? IMO, the guy was a dick - do you think I care what you think? Do you think anyone cares what you think lol? PES pimps with class as do most of the other retailers. I rarely have a problem with anyone on the forum. End it.
He's getting into this because you're calling out one of the most legit companies in the industry.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't even know why this thread is in the aas section.
I don't need to point out my contributions to the supplement and ph market, those who are important already know.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was a dick? I didn't get that from my post.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

You may want to check the prices again bro; it seems as though your slightly confused. Check the price of our creatine compared to NP's. We sell a 1.2kg tub for $14.24 vs $17 for NP's own label. Did you even check? Or make a false assumption?

You are very misguided here. Ara is a BULK ingredient. It is not some concoction thought up in a lab; it is a fat commonly found in the diet. Isolating it makes it more advantageous as you can guide it into the muscle cells and provide it in bolus but it is still a commonly found ingredient in the food chain. Do you go around flaming all the various companies that now sell Hdrol clones after gaspari introduced it? Do you knock on other companies you sell any other ingredient after other companies spend tonnes of money on R&D? Why just SNS and Ara? Serious question. Also, many companies will absorb the cost of R&D and product protection rather than pass them on heavily to the consumers but when you are the only horse in the race, you can expect these costs to be passed on to consumer rather than absorbed. So your comment is rather moot.

We rep our products because we believe in them and the company we rep for; is that not my job as a product representative? I earn my keep through giving suggestions on our line, helping out people with training and nutrition and a host of other things on the forums, in my day-to-day job and social media platforms. I use these forums as a place to recommend products and my real job as a base for giving away samples/ tubs of SNS products.

We don't mind you suggesting X-Factor over X-gels; but the issue comes when you are rude without merit and continuously seek out to try belittle our products. When I see this, I WILL speak out. I will defend the products I believe in and the company I represent.

If you think the pimping here is bad, I would hate to see how you react on BB.com. At the end of the day, every company wants to introduce consumers to new products they may not otherwise discover; there are many products that I repeatably purchase because a rep recommended them to me. I can read a label and research for myself to see if the product suits, but I have to know about the product before I can do so and this is where rep teams come in use.

Exposure and education is why i'm here and it is what I enjoy. You can always mute the people you no longer want to hear from.

Anyway, I've said my piece and will leave it at that; if you wish to discuss it further and diplomatically, then feel free to PM me.

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
He's getting into this because you're calling out one of the most legit companies in the industry.
The key is that new folks to supplementation need to look beyond the hype and shop around. It's hard for them to do that - when aggressive companies like SNS are in their face constantly where more reps per square inch trolling this forum than any other company. Although it's any companies goal to gain higher sales and exposure - too much can often result in a negative effect. Causing the customer base to get turned off. Once in a while, I take the opportunity to new folks aware that there are options - possibly better or cheaper or both. This is where pimping falls short is dependent on how aggressive the pimp or company is. Again, many find SNS to overly aggressive and have way too much representation on the forum.

And, yes, I cannot recall SNS ever bringing anything meaningful to the industry. Can anyone? Anyone?
And, yes, I have tried near everything SNS has brought to market.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no product like inhibit p on the market.

An it isn't a dopamine product.