EPI for 1st-cycle?

recon819

recon819

Awards
So, like the title implies, this will be my first "real" cycle. I guess age is becoming more of a hurdle. Two years ago, my natural-T levels were still high but I'm noticing a slowdown. I'm still aggressive with my WO and want to make gains. After much reading, EPI seems to be a solid, potent route. I'm thinking of running two cycles this summer. Oh, and this is for personal goals, not for competing at any point. So here are my questions for those who may have constructive input:

1. The generic question, EPI + what?
Should I stack EPI with anything, on what will be my first cycle of anything outside the natural realm? I'm thinking that maybe my 2nd go a few months later may be a better time for stacking the EPI cycle?
2. It looks like a 6-week EPI cycle will be a good route? (30/30/40/40/40/40-ish)
3. I've seen where others suggest stacking with something like Stano and extending beyond the finish of the EPI for 4 additional weeks (to keep gains), does this make sense?
4. Would a SARM like S4 make any sense to be used immediately after the finish of the EPI cycle? Or, should the SARM have any place at all in my overall plan?

I think that before I even want to ponder the "how to's" of the PCT (that I know I will need), I want to nail down this part of it first, the on-cycle.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I would suggest Epi alone for you first cycle, 6 weeks, no SARM and no extending your cycle.

Its your first run so learn how you handle the compound solo. It will give great gains assuming proper diet and training

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/olympus-labs-ep15tane-120-capsules.html

There is a solid option, an extra 15% off with the code OLYMPUS15

Dont wait on figuring out your supports and PCT.

Definitely dont start until it is all in hand as well.

Throw down your proposed supports and PCT and we can help you iron out the details

recon819

recon819

Awards
Driven, I think you misunderstood me.
I absolutely agree with you - have all in-hand before starting. I was just saying that I didn't want to get sidetracked in this thread, away from figuring out my plans for the EPI run.
I like the approach you suggest with an EPI-solo flight for my first cycle, makes sense. I like simplicity.
Thanks for your very concise response. I just need to figure out my OCS and PCT now. Also, what do you think of a 30/30/45/45/45/45 EPI run?

P.S. Proper diet and training is already routine for me. I'm just breaking new ground with "enhancing compounds" because my age dictates that I need that edge now.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That layout looks good, Epi should do you well.

If you did have another question or need help with supports/PCT ask away

recon819

recon819

Awards
Was thinking of using Clomid for PCT. I've read good things over the past year, talked with guys that used it, they liked it's effects as a PCT.

Is there any benefit to stacking other natty T-boosters with Clomid? Stack Erase with it? Plain old DAA+Tribulus+Long Jack?

Also, for an OCS, Organ Shield? Stack with added milk thistle?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That would work for OCS, the top recommendation around here would be CEL's cycle assist.

Extra consideration is some taurine, really cheap in bulk and if you get cramps or back pumps you will be glad you have it.

Clomid is tried, tested & true its a good option

For how inexpensive most PCT products are its worth adding one in for libido and natural test recovery.

Optional extra here would be Cortisol control, like Reduce XT or Abliderate AMMO

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting olympus epi today. I'll be running lgi damage control + animal pak + fish oil. A lot of people also use cycle assist.

In pct, I'll be running Nolva + sup3r pct

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting my first ph cycle soon and its epi. And from the research I did, some people stacked it with something and some didn't. I was considering stano but didn't read alot of feed back on it or enough to get it as you'll need 2-3 bottles of it.

I figure since this is my first cycle I should do it solo to see the effects.

recon819

recon819

Awards
I'm going to run it solo as well, I figure it will give me a more pure perspective of what it's doing for me.

M

Mystere3

Awards
Personally I don't like epi as a first cycle simply because it doesn't work for some ppl. Mbol, halo, dmz are all better options IMO.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Personally I don't like epi as a first cycle simply because it doesn't work for some ppl. Mbol, halo, dmz are all better options IMO.
Agreed. Hdrol, pmag, mecha. Idk about dmz for a first cycle

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was thinking of using Clomid for PCT. I've read good things over the past year, talked with guys that used it, they liked it's effects as a PCT.

Is there any benefit to stacking other natty T-boosters with Clomid? Stack Erase with it? Plain old DAA+Tribulus+Long Jack?

Also, for an OCS, Organ Shield? Stack with added milk thistle?
I personally like Nolva better with DAA for PCT( I have less sides with Nolva) For on cycle support go with Cycle Assist- best product in its category and it an be found for around $26

recon819

recon819

Awards
I guess I'll find out in a few weeks! Hopefully, it will be good to me. I'll be sure to report so that others may benefit.
BTW, what's the big difference in formulation between Nolva and the SUP3R PCT? Or, is it just a difference in how it gets along with you specifically?

stann123

stann123

Awards
I guess I'll find out in a few weeks! Hopefully, it will be good to me. I'll be sure to report so that others may benefit.
BTW, what's the big difference in formulation between Nolva and the SUP3R PCT? Or, is it just a difference in how it gets along with you specifically?
Nolva and super pct are complete different things. Id suggest you hold off on your cycle and do some research on what your taking

recon819

recon819

Awards
I still have 3 weeks before I plan to start, ordering in some alternatives as well for about the same reasons, and research is ALWAYS an ongoing process - so yah, point well recieved! I was interested in hearing others' "opinions" about the differences and that's what I was really asking - I can easily look up and research the actual differences, read the ingredients lists but I'm here to get real human feedback on it. I guess I should've been more specific. I agree with you - Know what you're using - to the extent possible anyway.

I've spoken with guys that have used injectables and orals, then followed up with Clomi as a PCT and loved the way it got their stuff working again. So, anyone else have any input in terms of likely expectations (or your actual experience) from Nolva vs. Clomi as a PCT for an Epi cycle?
Nolva and super pct are complete different things. Id suggest you hold off on your cycle and do some research on what your taking

recon819

recon819

Awards
After contributions from many here and elsewhere, here's my best estimate of what the cycle will probably look like:

Epi Cycle:
Olympus EP15TANE 30/30/45/45/45/45
AR1MACARE Pro 4/4/4/4/4/4

PCT:
Clomid - 50/50/25/25/0/0
Tamox - 20/20/10/10/0/0
SUP3R PCT - 0/0/4/3/2/1
DAA (AM) - 0/0/3/3/3/3
ZMA (PM) - 0/0/0/0/0/D...

Maintenance (Between any cycles):
DAA (AM) - 3/3/3/3 (4wks On, 4wks Off)
ZMA (PM) - D/D...

If the experience is good to me, 12 weeks off and another cycle, although, that's way down the road.
Thanks again for everyone's input, greatly appreciated.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After contributions from many here and elsewhere, here's my best estimate of what the cycle will probably look like:

Epi Cycle:
Olympus EP15TANE 30/30/45/45/45/45

PCT:
Clomid - 50/50/25/25/0/0
Tamox - 20/20/10/10/0/0
SUP3R PCT - 0/0/4/3/2/1
DAA (AM) - 0/0/3/3/3/3
ZMA (PM) - 0/0/0/0/0/D...

Maintenance (Between any cycles):
DAA (AM) - 3/3/3/3 (4wks On, 4wks Off)
ZMA (PM) - D/D...

If the experience is good to me, 12 weeks off and another cycle, although, that's way down the road.
Thanks again for everyone's input, greatly appreciated.
Think you don't need tamox and clomid. I would go for just clomid along with the otc supps.

Are you going to log it here on AM? We from Olympus labs will surely follow along;)

recon819

recon819

Awards
Yes, will log for sure... I keep getting conflicting input on the Clomi/Tamox combo. I guess since I have at least 3 weeks to go before launch, I'll figure it out. I will have all on hand anyway so I'll be flexible.
Think you don't need tamox and clomid. I would go for just clomid along with the otc supps.

Are you going to log it here on AM? We from Olympus labs will surely follow along;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, will log for sure... I keep getting conflicting input on the Clomi/Tamox combo. I guess since I have at least 3 weeks to go before launch, I'll figure it out. I will have all on hand anyway so I'll be flexible.
Cool bro. Good that you have your stuff for pct;)

recon819

recon819

Awards
Okay, so I'm into my 5th week of my first-ever PH cycle, the plan ended up looking like this:

Epi Cycle:
Olympus EP15TANE 30/45/45/45/45/45

PCT:
Clomid - 50/50/25/25/0/0
SUP3R PCT - 0/0/4/3/2/1

I will follow up with a detailed log of how these weeks have gone. So far, feeling good, noticeable improvements, no sides.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, so I'm into my 5th week of my first-ever PH cycle, the plan ended up looking like this:

Epi Cycle:
Olympus EP15TANE 30/45/45/45/45/45

PCT:
Clomid - 50/50/25/25/0/0
SUP3R PCT - 0/0/4/3/2/1

I will follow up with a detailed log of how these weeks have gone.
Looking forward to your review!

V

venicebeach

Awards
I used epi for my first cycle! Every since has been my fav compound. At the start of puberty I naturally started to get puffy nipples even though I was quite a skinny kid. Epi did not flare up any gyno at all for me. And almost made my nips feel tighter, just letting you know how it worked. I didn't need an ai. I started at 175 and dosed it 30/40/40/40 and at the end was 190 and used Clomid for pct. Ended up being 187! Strength was ok but size was nice

T

Twotone22

Awards
Halo or Epi for your first cycle, i would lean more towards halo, Some guys get a harsh estrogen rebound when they come off epi