Test Enan/Cyp Blend

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
There are a couple of UG labs that are offering a test Enan/Cyp blend. One offers 200mg's per ml of each , another 150mg's per ml of each. I understand these compounds are very similar in structure. Does anyone have a logical answer as to why these be blended? I can't see any reason/benefit as to why. Maybe excpet for marketing purposes, something "new" to try out.

There is also a UG lab offering Test E @ 250mg's blended with 100mg's of Test Prop per ml. That one just did not make sence.

Any opinions on these? Maybe personal experiences?

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
Since the two esters can't form crystals together it's forseeable it could be a slightly less painfull depot. Also slightly less solvent is likely needed so this allows for a higher concentration. Doubt you'd really notice much of a difference from a single ester product though.

The one with the prop is just for the initial "impact" of the prop while the longer ester accumulates, kinda' like sus.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
The one with the prop is just for the initial "impact" of the prop while the longer ester accumulates, kinda' like sus.
I figuered the prop was for initail "impact", but usually one would dose their prop ed or eod. While the enan would be dosed once or twice a week. Running it for 12 weeks just doesn't make sence to me. I don't know, maybe I'm missing something. :blink:

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
Your correct, it would have to be run EOD or E3D so your levels wouldn't drop off from the prop, but the long ester would difinitely be more cumulative this way. Doesn't seam an ideal administration to me either.. guess some prefer the effect of building blood levels as opposed to more consistant; although, you would eventually reach somewhat consistant blood levels even with EOD enan given enough time.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
There are a couple of UG labs that are offering a test Enan/Cyp blend. One offers 200mg's per ml of each , another 150mg's per ml of each. I understand these compounds are very similar in structure. Does anyone have a logical answer as to why these be blended? I can't see any reason/benefit as to why. Maybe excpet for marketing purposes, something "new" to try out.

There is also a UG lab offering Test E @ 250mg's blended with 100mg's of Test Prop per ml. That one just did not make sence.

Any opinions on these? Maybe personal experiences?
Well the first one is growmore said, Due to the lenghts of the estes the roids have trouble, NOT that they can't, form crystals. It like trying to build a house out of linken logs when half the logs are a 1/2 inch shorter then the others. This only works to a point though, I doubt that 400mg will be painless with just cyp and e, the 300 is probably fine.

I have made one painless 400mg like this, but I used 3 esters
13.33grams of test iso
13.33grams of test e
13.33grams of test cyp
3ml ba
12ml BB
around 53ml of grapeseed oil.

Its the same idea just with 3 esters. the avg halflife is 10 to 11 days.

As for adding the prop its the same reason that they add it to sust, and I have never figured it out. my best guess is so that someone feels the effect sooner, even if its at the cost of have a even dosage during the week. I see people do it all the time and noones ever given me a reasonable explanaiton for it.

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
Well the first one is growmore said, Due to the lenghts of the estes the roids have trouble, NOT that they can't, form crystals. It like trying to build a house out of linken logs when half the logs are a 1/2 inch shorter then the others. This only works to a point though, I doubt that 400mg will be painless with just cyp and e, the 300 is probably fine.
Good explaination!:thumbsup:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
yeah anything more than 300mg/mL is painful, blended esters or not IMO. I don't see much of a benefit from it. The second one could be ran for the first 2 weeks of a cycle, then swith to a pure long ester, it's just a frontload shot from one vial.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
yeah anything more than 300mg/mL is painful, blended esters or not IMO. I don't see much of a benefit from it. The second one could be ran for the first 2 weeks of a cycle, then swith to a pure long ester, it's just a frontload shot from one vial.
well the only benifet of what I did was to have a painless 400mg/ml. by blending the esters you can push the limet so to speak. But I agree that it is usually a waste of efort for anything else

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I run my enan shots EOD. I hate pushing a lot of oil, and prop is painful/too low in concentration. That prop/enan product would probably be good for me...

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I found one ,which I'm running now, to be pain free at 400mgs/ml. It a blend of test cyp, enant, and decanoate, from an underground lab. I have tried others that were painful at 250/300mgs, but this stuff is suprisingly painfree. I don't know why, maybe the ratio of solvents, or the three esters together, but it works well. For me, I like to run high amounts of test, so 400mg in one shot helps reduce the amount of oil i'm poppin.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I found one ,which I'm running now, to be pain free at 400mgs/ml. It a blend of test cyp, enant, and decanoate, from an underground lab. I have tried others that were painful at 250/300mgs, but this stuff is suprisingly painfree. I don't know why, maybe the ratio of solvents, or the three esters together, but it works well. For me, I like to run high amounts of test, so 400mg in one shot helps reduce the amount of oil i'm poppin.
for the same reason my 400mg/ml was painless as well as test deca being almost an oil.

kopywhiz

Awards
I recently switched from a QV 250mg/ml enanthate to a different brand which is 350mg/ml. What you guys are saying is the truth about the pain. I thought after the first injection that maybe I just moved a little too much, but had the same three days of soreness after the second. Usually had only a day or two of mild soreness with the 250mg/ml product. I couldn't imaging pinning 400mg/ml of a single ester.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
If you think 400mg/ml is frightening, try a 500mg/ml. But, it is possible...

thunder31

Awards
2%ba 20%bb 250mg/ml of test-e & 250mg/ml of test-c give you 500mg/ml with very little bite.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Here's an explaination I got for the Test Enan/Cyp blend...

"Test LE, a 400mg/ml version. SOunds stupid right? But its a mix of 200mg of enanthate and 200mg of cypionate PER ML. Since they are different esthers, they dont "compete for space" so to speak and are therefor FAR less painful.
Infact by all accounts thus far, there is NO pain associated with them, so long as precautions are taken during injection. So if you use it, inject slowly and youll get a pretty painless 400mg of testosterone"

Sounds like a logical explaination. However, I'm not a chemist by any stretch. I think my friend is wanting to try this out. So, if he does, maybe he'll provide some feedback. Or, if anyone here has tried it, kick down some 411 on it.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying this at 250 or 300mg/ml

I'm all for a less painful injection... :p

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Heh, I'm all about getting my shots down to only 1ml a day for my next cycle... Not easy when you want to hit ~1.5g test/week plus nearly a gram of tren a week - hopefully it'll be fine.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
Heh, I'm all about getting my shots down to only 1ml a day for my next cycle... Not easy when you want to hit ~1.5g test/week plus nearly a gram of tren a week - hopefully it'll be fine.
I don't know what else you are doing, but you can get the test down to 3cc/week using a 500mg combo. That is a LOT of tren. Why so much???

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
That is a LOT of tren. Why so much???
A fervent love of nightsweats, a desire to kick the **** out of every living thing within a quarter mile, and an intense dislike of his penis. :icon_lol:

Oh yeah, and since he's already as strong as a motherfucker, I'm guessing he wants to become as strong as a motherfucker who's as strong as two motherfuckers.

Just a guess :D

-kwantam

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
A fervent love of nightsweats, a desire to kick the **** out of every living thing within a quarter mile, and an intense dislike of his penis. :icon_lol:

Oh yeah, and since he's already as strong as a motherfucker, I'm guessing he wants to become as strong as a motherfucker who's as strong as two motherfuckers.

Just a guess :D

-kwantam
:lol:

I don't get the side effects of tren so much, the night sweats are mildly annoying (I put a towel on my pillow, problem solved), and it makes me slightly ill-at-ease, but the results are great, rapid weight loss with no loss in the "good" measurements... Plus, before the tren kicked in I was walking around poking holes in walls with my dick and fantasizing about laying every chick I saw, now I'm back towards normal...

As far as the strength thing, I'm prone to lose a lot of strength when dieting even if I diet clean and go slow... Tren solves that problem :) I'm thinking I'm going to slowly try to work down to the 275 weight class, while keeping my strength.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
As far as the strength thing, I'm prone to lose a lot of strength when dieting even if I diet clean and go slow... Tren solves that problem :) .
diet?? did i read that right ... i didn't even know you were familiar with the term :lol:

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i plan on running a 200mg cyp/200mg enth per cc blend this summer. many say the pain is no worse than 250mg enth.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
diet?? did i read that right ... i didn't even know you were familiar with the term :lol:

I'm gonna have to take a pic of my calves now and make them my new avatar, tough guy :rofl:

GoPower

Banned
Awards

I'm gonna have to take a pic of my calves now and make them my new avatar, tough guy :rofl:
Forget the calves. Is that waist still at a "manly 39"?

..they always pick on the big guys...:whip:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Test LE, a 400mg/ml version. SOunds stupid right? But its a mix of 200mg of enanthate and 200mg of cypionate PER ML. Since they are different esthers, they dont "compete for space" so to speak and are therefor FAR less painful.
This is true.

I don't remember all of the chemistry involved, so I won't be doing the math for you :p But, it is true that when you have two compounds at, for example, a molar concentration of 1M each (assuming both are soluble and of similar molecular weight, as are Cyp and Enan) giving 2M total, their solubility will be much less effected than having a 2M solution of one compound.

(M=moles/liter; mole = 6.022 x 10^23...a very big number aka avagadro's number)

So, they have a legit reason to do this, IMHO...and, it's probably not just some stupid marketing scam.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I have made one painless 400mg like this, but I used 3 esters
13.33grams of test iso
13.33grams of test e
13.33grams of test cyp
3ml ba
12ml BB
around 53ml of grapeseed oil.
Skye... Since I cannot Pm you (as you are not a supporter...booh booh.. ;)) I'll have to ask you here.

I decided I will be making a 300mg/ml solution pretty much like the one you posted:

10 grams test iso
10 grams test e
10 grams test cyp
3ml ba
12ml bb
and Cotton seed oil.

My question is, Can I make this like normal.. and just throw in all the powders right in the beginning, add ba/bb and oil.. and stir over a water bath till it's all into solution... or should I be putting one powder into solution before adding the next and so on. And if so should I add the powders in a perticular order?

Please... enlighten me? :)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Skye... Since I cannot Pm you (as you are not a supporter...booh booh.. ;)) I'll have to ask you here.

I decided I will be making a 300mg/ml solution pretty much like the one you posted:

10 grams test iso
10 grams test e
10 grams test cyp
3ml ba
12ml bb
and Cotton seed oil.

My question is, Can I make this like normal.. and just throw in all the powders right in the beginning, add ba/bb and oil.. and stir over a water bath till it's all into solution... or should I be putting one powder into solution before adding the next and so on. And if so should I add the powders in a perticular order?

Please... enlighten me? :)
just make it like normal. works good

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Forget the calves. Is that waist still at a "manly 39"?

..they always pick on the big guys...:whip:
When I hit my peak at ~310 it was measuring just under 41"

I've dropped my calorie intake down to about 4k/day so that all my pants will continue to fit (everywhere except the legs anyhow :D)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
When I hit my peak at ~310 it was measuring just under 41"

I've dropped my calorie intake down to about 4k/day so that all my pants will continue to fit (everywhere except the legs anyhow :D)
good stuff bro. 30lbs with only 2" of gain ain't bad at all, probably water bloat anyway. how's the big 3 lifts going up?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
good stuff bro. 30lbs with only 2" of gain ain't bad at all, probably water bloat anyway. how's the big 3 lifts going up?
On the bench, 470 has become a joke lately, I seriously think I can hit 500 at my next meet. I've had over 700 on my back in the squat but I'm having a really hard time breaking parallel consistently in the suit, I'm probably gonna squat raw at the next meet (~600) till I get the damned thing dialed in, so I don't bomb out. The deadlift is doing ok, conventional pulling has started to make my back hurt so I've switched to sumo, we shall see how it works for me... I've pulled >600 sumo with no probs, though it'll probably be a little bit before my sumo catches up to my conventional pull - I'm hoping for a 620-630 sumo pull come meet time.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Put each powder into solution seperately. They will go in much easier that way.
Add the BA/BB to each powder and gently heat.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Put each powder into solution seperately. They will go in much easier that way.
Add the BA/BB to each powder and gently heat.
Lol... thanks for complicating my plan. :p

I'll try it both ways... Need to get me more beakers though. :)

I'm yippie skippy (don't think I ever used those words together before :D) though, everything is currently on route.

WHoo Hoo!