What happens if the injection is too hot?

SilverZ06

Awards
I normally warm the injection for 10 seconds with a blow dryer and it sits for a little bit, maybe 30 seconds, and then my wife will inject it. She was running behind and I heated it yesterday morning and she instantly injected it. I got INSANE burning in my glute right away. I applied ice to it and the burning subsided so I moved on. Today it is very warm, red, and bruised. Was the injection just too hot and it will go away? Its test e and this is week 3 from the same vial. I've used about 4 other vials by this company so I know its legit. Just don't know if I should worry yet or give it a few days.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wat da fuq are you heating it up for?

:lmao:

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Thinks it will go in easier, move around better and not hurt lol

SilverZ06

Awards
Goes in smoother. I've always heated it in every cycle.

Other than the comedic responses, and true thoughts?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Medium well rump roast

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Goes in smoother. I've always heated it in every cycle.

Other than the comedic responses, and true thoughts?
So your body temp of 98 degrees isn't enough eh?

Sorry, that's pretty silly

SilverZ06

Awards
Well its not at 98 when it goes in. If I didn't warm it at all it would be at 60 or lower. Trying to inject a thick oil at 60 degrees through a 23g needle takes forever. I try to heat it slightly and then its fine. If you google search it you will find hundreds of posts about people doing the same.

So lets remove the heating and move onto the serious issue as to why I am posting.

Other than it being to hot, what would cause the immense burning instantly? Anything besides the temp of it? If something is wrong, how long do I give it before I seek medical attention? I did it Monday morning and its red today still, warm, and pain is about a 2 on a scale of 1-10.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well its not at 98 when it goes in. If I didn't warm it at all it would be at 60 or lower. Trying to inject a thick oil at 60 degrees through a 23g needle takes forever. I try to heat it slightly and then its fine. If you google search it you will find hundreds of posts about people doing the same.

So lets remove the heating and move onto the serious issue as to why I am posting.

Other than it being to hot, what would cause the immense burning instantly? Anything besides the temp of it? If something is wrong, how long do I give it before I seek medical attention? I did it Monday morning and its red today still, warm, and pain is about a 2 on a scale of 1-10.
I use a 25g 1" needle and have no problem injecting gso myself Quick an easy.

If you do all that Google searching, you should find very quickly what causes those symptoms.

But yea, there is no need to Google to learn the viscosity of oil goes down when you heat it. But why? Seems silly.

Next time you go to the doctor, tel him to warm it up before he sticks it in.
Oooh, sounds dirty..