Cheap but effective on cycle support

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I have just about everything except and on cycle support picked out for hdrol. A few guys on here have helped me with ideas but some are a bit pricey. Any suggestions? Thanks!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Wait 2 weeks for labor day sales. Load on cheapass NOW Hawthorne berry

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs AR1MACARE PRO. It has TUDCA in it + plenty of other good ingredients.

Discount code OLYMPUS15 gives 15% off at Orbit Nutrition :)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I surely use that discount!

1mike

Awards
Blockade on cycle defense seems like a good on cycle support and a cheap one that seems would be ok off of amazon is iron labs cycle support it's only $20 and has the basic ingredients for cycle support but hey you get what you pay for.

1mike

Awards
doesn't this taste like absolute ass? I can't imagine anything with a gram of NAC can avoid the fart smell
I've heard it's absolutely terrible tasting too. Ai makes a pill form of the supp called life support and for most part is very similarly dosed I've taken it. Smells a bit funky even in the pills but there small and easy capsules to get down.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I use Advanced Cycle Support by IML. Great stuff.

dusty44

Banned
Awards
LGI's Damage Control seems to have the best ingredient profile at the best price

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LGI Damage Control or Life Support by AI or two solid inexpensive cycle support products.

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
doesn't this taste like absolute ass? I can't imagine anything with a gram of NAC can avoid the fart smell
i got the apple cinnamon, its not so great, but i've had worse. and no, it doesnt taste like ass :08:

Silverwolf

Silverwolf

Awards
If you're hardcore enough to run a cycle how could a little fart smell bother you? JKJK I actually just bought a bottle of the stuff in raspberry lemonade and actually enjoyed the flavor, compared to my other supps

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Make your own. Goto walmart ( best prices). Buy Hawthorne berry , fish oil, milk thistle, and saw palmento. This will cost a little over $20 for all of it, and you will have atleast 60 days worth of everything.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Liv52?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
LGI Damage Control if you want Tudca.

AI Cycle Support in Orange tastes pretty good.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I ordered cycle support by iron labs. Pretty standard ingredient list, but it's generous in its dosages for the "more popular" ingredients (NAC, milk thistle, Hawthorne berry).

Not a bad base for support, for $20. Add in some fish oil, whatever else you desire and its gtg

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs AR1MACARE PRO. It has TUDCA in it + plenty of other good ingredients.

Discount code OLYMPUS15 gives 15% off at Orbit Nutrition :)
This ^^
CEL Cycle Assist
Talos

Yes, AI Cycle tastes like death and I can drink anything. ANYTHING

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
This guy already got cel cycle assist.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My reading comprehension must be way down lol time for bed too much homework. I even reread the thread to see where he mentions buying it with no luck. Yes... time for bed

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My reading comprehension must be way down lol time for bed too much homework. I even reread the thread to see where he mentions buying it with no luck. Yes... time for bed
Look who comes out of hiding! Hope all is well buddy! :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All is well for sure.. He is part of Olympus Labs team now! Spaniard, update your signature ;)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
All is well for sure.. He is part of Olympus Labs team now! Spaniard, update your signature ;)
Question for you. If I wanted to join a "team" what Is the best way to show my "abilities"?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N00dz bro, n00dz

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AI cycle support is at 15 bucks for 60 servings(30 at 2 scoops).

It doesnt have the Tudca, CoQ10, or the arimistane that ar1macare pro has, but its very similar and comparable to CEL Cycle Assist. Ar1macare Pro has a very comprehensive profile, and when they bust out the extra TUDCA it's gonna be a hard combo not to go with.

They way I tolerate the taste is I take a swig of water, through a scoop in my mouth, swish it for a second and swallow. It doesnt take that bad that way. The orange was quite nice, I have the Rasp. Lemonade now.

If you are looking for cheap and effective, 15 bucks for all you need except for some extra TUDCA is hard to beat.

1mike

Awards
AI cycle support is at 15 bucks for 60 servings(30 at 2 scoops).

It doesnt have the Tudca, CoQ10, or the arimistane that ar1macare pro has, but its very similar and comparable to CEL Cycle Assist. Ar1macare Pro has a very comprehensive profile, and when they bust out the extra TUDCA it's gonna be a hard combo not to go with.

They way I tolerate the taste is I take a swig of water, through a scoop in my mouth, swish it for a second and swallow. It doesnt take that bad that way. The orange was quite nice, I have the Rasp. Lemonade now.

If you are looking for cheap and effective, 15 bucks for all you need except for some extra TUDCA is hard to beat.
Just checked out the Ar1macare Pro for the first time. The ingredients seem to be very good. The only thing I don't see on the ingredients that are on most other cycle support products is milk thistle but you could easily buy a milk thistle product yourself and throw it in if you find it to be that important. I had a question about the arimistane in this product as cycle support product I have only ever seen it used in pct. is it also beneficial to take arimistane on cycle and do you guys think Ar1macare Pro could be used on cycle and even pct?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It doesnt have milk thistle because it has TUDCA which is far superior for liver support(IMO).

arimistane is an AI...so the benefit on cycle would with an aromatizing compound. However the effectiveness of arimistane as an on cycle AI is debated. Some swear by it other think its not strong enough. I personally like it, but have never used it in conjuction with hormonal products.

I will leave that last question to people who have ran hormonals and have used arimistane during the cycle and during PCT.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey buddy!!!!! How ya been, Jeff?? Sorry brotha man been working on school work all day! Hope you and the family have been incredible dude!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just checked out the Ar1macare Pro for the first time. The ingredients seem to be very good. The only thing I don't see on the ingredients that are on most other cycle support products is milk thistle but you could easily buy a milk thistle product yourself and throw it in if you find it to be that important. I had a question about the arimistane in this product as cycle support product I have only ever seen it used in pct. is it also beneficial to take arimistane on cycle and do you guys think Ar1macare Pro could be used on cycle and even pct?
It doesnt have milk thistle because it has TUDCA which is far superior for liver support(IMO).

arimistane is an AI...so the benefit on cycle would with an aromatizing compound. However the effectiveness of arimistane as an on cycle AI is debated. Some swear by it other think its not strong enough. I personally like it, but have never used it in conjuction with hormonal products.

I will leave that last question to people who have ran hormonals and have used arimistane during the cycle and during PCT.
Here you guys go:

"Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione

(Erase) Arimistane

This is the newest anti-estrogenic compound on the market. It is a suicidal inhibitor like the others above but has a few distinct alterations. First, this compound is unable to convert to a steroidal metabolite. This means that it is very favorable during PCT because HPTA suppression is impossible. The 7-oxo that this compound has also makes it good at reducing the catabolic hormone cortisol, which spikes after coming off your cycle.

Studies on the affinity for the aromatase enzyme show that this compound is actually more potent than the pharmaceutical compound Aromasin. The difference in bioavailability between the two is in favor of Aromasin, so that means that this compound would need to be ingested at slightly greater dosages (50-75mg vs 25mg).

Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione Pros:

Potently Reduces Estrogen
Suicidal Inhibitor
Reduces Cortisol
Strong In-Vitro Data

Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione
Cons:
Lacking In-Vivo Data

Common Products
PES Erase
Erase Pro"

Also in AR1MACAREPRO, AR1MACARE and EL1MINATE

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
there is a study or 2 that suggests that silymarin may interact with the androgen receptor and lower the effect of androgens. not enough research to say for sure, but milk thistle on cycle may not be be optimal. considering the low bioavailability, the effect, if any, is probably negligible, but who knows???

1mike

Awards
there is a study or 2 that suggests that silymarin may interact with the androgen receptor and lower the effect of androgens. not enough research to say for sure, but milk thistle on cycle may not be be optimal. considering the low bioavailability, the effect, if any, is probably negligible, but who knows???
Damn didn't know that. Pretty crazy how everybody takes it on cycle and most on cycle products have it but it could be hurting results of androgens.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Damn didn't know that. Pretty crazy how everybody takes it on cycle and most on cycle products have it but it could be hurting results of androgens.
I'm not sure if Advanced Cycle Support has it. But probably, lol.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe this is why it is recommended to dose the milk thistle/silymarin about 4 hours after a ph dose. I have no idea if that is actually credible or if the argument that it will even compete at the androgen receptor is even credible. I havent found much data to suggest that milk thistle has a high enough binding affinity to compete with a steroid for the androgen receptor.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
I thought I read somewhere that it only affected AR receptor in the prostate...I'm not anywhere close to 100% sure on this though.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
I believe this is why it is recommended to dose the milk thistle/silymarin about 4 hours after a ph dose. I have no idea if that is actually credible or if the argument that it will even compete at the androgen receptor is even credible. I havent found much data to suggest that milk thistle has a high enough binding affinity to compete with a steroid for the androgen receptor.
I only put it out there for knowledge sake. my guess is that it doesn't hurt gains. the studies that I've seen were in vitro too, so.
if it is prostate specific, it could be a good thing on cycle. I had a pdf file that went in depth about the flavonoids contained in milkT and their effects but I don't know where I found it. if I come across it again i'll post it.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I only put it out there for knowledge sake. my guess is that it doesn't hurt gains. the studies that I've seen were in vitro too, so.
if it is prostate specific, it could be a good thing on cycle. I had a pdf file that went in depth about the flavonoids contained in milkT and their effects but I don't know where I found it. if I come across it again i'll post it.
That would be a nice read.

At this point with TUDCA so readily available, I prefer that over milk thistle.