DMZ detection times help!!!

Nater8000

Awards
Hi, everyone I am about to start Xtreme DMZ, and I'm just curious how long it will be detectable in my system for? Also nolvadex?

Dmz- 4 weeks at 32mg/day

Nolva- 4 weeks 20/20/10/10

Start time- tomorrow
End time- 8 weeks (July 5th)

How long after I finish will it be until both have cleared out of my system? I am starting tomorrow

Mystere3

Awards
3-6 weeks. What kind of test are you taking?

permabulk

Awards
no 8 weeks is long for dmz. you can notice within first couple days lol depends on your body

Nater8000

Awards
So the dmz will be out of my body quickly, how about the nolva? How long after the last day I take it?

permabulk

Awards
its a 6 hour half life. did u research at all before use? do ur cycle and the next day start your pct.

Nater8000

Awards
Right I understand how to take it, I am just wondering how long it will be detectable in my body

permabulk

Awards
lol why does it matter are you doing it knowing you will be drug tested? are you in high school and worried about CIF?

permabulk

Awards
its detectable for as long as you take it lol its common sense and with a 6 hour half life so say u take at 12pm its active until 6pm and after its "not detectable"

Nater8000

Awards
Lol no, I am just curious, because I can never get a straight answer when I research. I just like to know every detail about what I'm taking

permabulk

Awards
notice any increase in endurance or stamina? placebo usually is within the first 5 days of use. after a good solid week you should feel it kick in weight should become abnormally lighter than before. dmz is pretty solid from what i hear.

Nater8000

Awards
Yeah I haven't had the increase strength yet, but like you said after a week I'll start to feel it! I'm pretty excited to see what it can do for me

permabulk

Awards
you should've made a log on here bro. good to use the scientific method. and write **** down and keep track.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
its detectable for as long as you take it lol its common sense and with a 6 hour half life so say u take at 12pm its active until 6pm and after its "not detectable"
Does not work that way, it is still detectable for 6 weeks or so.

Mystere3

Awards
What you said is totally untrue. Detection time for dmz is about 5-6 weeks like jay said. Don't comment on things if you don't know what the f you're talking about.

Mystere3

Awards
So a couple things.

1) detection time is positively correlated with half life. Therefore deca/eq have the longest detection time and winstrol the shortest.

2) winstrol's half life is about 8 hours for oral, the detection time is about 21 days, or 63 half lives.

3) that being said, keep in mind this detection time is for a test specifically testing for that compound. Most screening tests for AAS test t:e ratio. Unless it's a send out to WADA, USADA, or VADA, it's unlikely they'd be testing for DMZ.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So a couple things.

1) detection time is positively correlated with half life. Therefore deca/eq have the longest detection time and winstrol the shortest.

2) winstrol's half life is about 8 hours for oral, the detection time is about 21 days, or 63 half lives.

3) that being said, keep in mind this detection time is for a test specifically testing for that compound. Most screening tests for AAS test t:e ratio. Unless it's a send out to WADA, USADA, or VADA, it's unlikely they'd be testing for DMZ.
Right, and it wont show up as Testosterone. I already checked that box when I got tested from doc 3 days into StenZine cycle.

Nater8000

Awards
So a couple things.

So what you're saying is dmz will be in my system for 6 weeks. And it won't show up positive on a test unless it's specifically for dmz. Correct? As for nolvadex how long is that?

permabulk

Awards
That makes NO ****ing sence. Specific test for a legal prohormone your kidding right

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Wrong

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That makes NO ****ing sence. Specific test for a legal prohormone your kidding right
What is legal in the land is not always congruently legal in sports and WADA rulebook.

In fact, there are many legitimately legal supps that are banned from various sports.

permabulk

Awards
if youre going to be tested you shouldnt even be taking ****. common sense

Mystere3

Awards
In my experience most NCAA D1 football players were using. I imagine that's true for the majority of elite athletes.