Is this fake or super low grade?

Johnleitch

Banned
Awards
*if you're going to post a source (which is not allowed), then atleast post a legit one* Please follow the rules man

Last edited by a moderator:

RRAdam

Awards
It is - They are severely overpriced, and underdosed prohormones. In fact, they are illegal now.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
delete your thread man 1) you are too young to post in the aas forum 2) you aren't allowed to post any sources

Johnleitch

Banned
Awards
I didnt say iwanted to use them maby I just wanted be informed geez

alpha-longhorn

Awards
you people come down so hard on the younger crowd.. you'd rather him ask the question, or go ahead and find out for himself the hard way?

ericnb_98

Awards
he didn't say he could read just not post. There is a wealth of information on here that one could research here.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I agree, source posting and not even old enough to post in AAS isnt a good start.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
John, i had to delete your thread man. This board runs a quality and safe forum and posting sites, while being under 21 is breaking two rules. Know what I'm saying partner?
Sage

alpha-longhorn

Awards
lol some of you guys would make bad parents, hahaha

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well, he was warned twice in the last day. Good job Sage!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
well that is three strikes in my book, 2 time underage and then source posting.. sorry your out of here

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
lol some of you guys would make bad parents, hahaha
and just what do you mean by that.. we tell you something and we do what we tell you we will do.. seems like what a Parent is supposted to do.. set limits and then make sure they are enforced...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you people come down so hard on the younger crowd.. you'd rather him ask the question, or go ahead and find out for himself the hard way?
He can find out somewhere else, no need in having his mom on here yappin' about how her kid hung himself because of "roids".. :rolleyes: