Any Runners???

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any runners, and if there are what ph's are you useing? i am currently doing a 12mg. Mohn ed and 8mg. M-d... i know sd would be awesome for a runner like myself, but i cant get that yet. so let me know what ya'll think workes best for ya'll.
Oh...im a mid distance runner. 400,800, and mile

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used to run the 400 and 800. did not use then but they say 1,4 andro is good for endurance sports. you might research it. of course if you dont have it, cant get it now.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Just something I cut-and-paste that supports WWB's statement:

"It (1,4-Andro) can also be a handy supplement for endurance athletes since it stimulates Erythropoesis, the manufacture of red blood cells in the bone marrow and releasing them in large quantities in the blood. Red blood cells carry oxygen and this increases the capacity for strenuous and continual activity with a lessened risk of cramps or musclular failure."

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok...sence i have no 1,4 andro what would be the next best thing that i could get my hands on that is ... ummm ... the real deal?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thats a good question. what does everyone think about CEE or no explode for a runner? obviously you cant get anymore ph. well your not supposed to be able to.

dego

Awards
If you use letro to keep estrogen down 4AD will help greatly. I believe that 4AD has a strong effect on hemocrit levels. Mg per mg stronger than test in this regard.

joshingyou

Awards
should you be using phs at such an young age? Running has a lot of impact on your joints, I'd be concerned with overuse injuries. If you get a boost in performance now, and add wear and tear, you'll be paying for it in the long run. Just be careful

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Actually I read 1,4add wasn't included in the bann as well as formestane. I actually see 1,4add from molecular nutrition and other's on a couple of sites.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Its not an anabolic, but Citrillum Malate (sp?) really helps me with endurance in the weight room. Maybe you should give that a try.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys....yeah.... i just had a meet yesterday and i ran the 800 in 2:04 pulling in first place...but thats still not fast enough... i have taken "MAN" Body octane, but that seem to really just hurt my performance. would fromastane help?...what else would help giveing me that extra edge...what about superdrol? ppl are talking about extra endurence on that.

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
i put a buddy of mine on mdht and he loved it. right now he's on test prop and mdht and says he's much stronger in his workouts and his recovery from day to day is unbelievable. he's a 100/200 guy

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i ran the 4 in highschool. i would think that the pump from prop would be a hindrance in a short distance sprint. especially in a meet where you have to run the heats, etc.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah...im thinking about dropping the m-d out of this stack and just running the mohn....i seem to be a little bloated and i have these weird side cramps just walking around... def. not what i need.

Truck

Banned
Awards
1,4ad is legal, but not very cost-effective (~$130/cycle is about the cheapest i've seen). doing a boldenone base TD is a solid approach, and will kick in ALOT sooner than EQ IM.

i try to avoid any steroids that wreak havoc on the joints, or dry me out too much because i do 10-15mi/week...gotta think long term, so no more MDHT or winstrol when i'm running. RBC increase from EQ is well documented. there are negatives to that, however. look into it.

i like your MOHN use, but i'd bump the dosage up.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
i know sd would be awesome for a runner like myself, but i cant get that yet.
You don't want to run on superdrol. My calves get really pumped and tight and the pain is almost unbearable. It might be ok for like the 400 or 800 but I wouldn't take it if I had to run any distances longer than that.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the imput here. i just ran a 2 flat at my last meet, but still need to bring that down.... I want a 158 by my next meet and i have a week to train hard for that one. i have been off my cycle of mohn for about 3 weeks now. and am doing great.

One question about the EQ.
what kind of time would you expect to have to wait to see results (becuase it takes a while to kick in)
and .... if im running about 158 right now after i start this cycle what kind of ball park figure would i be dealing with after it has kicked in... 150...152...????

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
2 flat. thats great, that was my best when I was in high school. I never did ran for college. brodus is a half miler too but I have not seen him on this board lately. no idea of how much your times would drop.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks...this is my first year to run the half, and i love it. theres something about the race and how speed and endurence are needed to win. the burn in your legs after this race is like none other...thats for sure....

anyone else have any ideas of what can be expected?

supaman

Awards
m4ohn is great for endurance
i would avoid any volumizing products ...they can lead to compartment syndrome
citrulline mallate is very good IMO
a bit expensive
mindandmuscle magazine has an article on this BTW..go to mindandmuscle.net