Working out first thing...

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
To all you who work out first thing in the morning...

How do you guys dose your PH's? I like to use my (SD for example) first thing, but then I feel that not spacing out the dose is hurting my overall gains...

Any thoughts?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would space out the dose and make one before your workout. I work out at night but I'll have a night dose before a workout instead of before going to sleep. how many pills of sd are you taking?

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I would space out the dose and make one before your workout. I work out at night but I'll have a night dose before a workout instead of before going to sleep. how many pills of sd are you taking?
Doing 20mgs now....but I will prob bump it up to 30mgs in a week

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would pop one before a workout and one at night. when you go to 30 you can either space it out or 20 prewo.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
So...
Weighting out the optins, you think its better to sacrifice more of the pre-workout pump for a spread out effect? I can't wait to bump it up...I'll get the best of Both worlds...

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there might be other opinions but it seems like what works best is to have the ph in your system as long as you can but also at critical times. preworkout and bed time. I think spreading it out would be better than dosing it all at once. they say sd increases energy levels so 20mg pre workout might help you have better workouts. but you also need sd there at night when your body is rebuilding. Lean one seems to know a lot about this.