LGI Alpha M60 or DMZ/LMG FOR NEXT CYCLE

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I just finished up a run of Epi/Dienazone/Stano and I am feeling great in PCT. I got a great recomp affect and got below 10% body fat. Anyway I am going to start buying up the goods for my next cycle, probably run it around July. I am leaner now than I have been in years and I want to run a strong bulking cycle.

So.....
Alpha M60
Or
DMZ/LMG stack

I'm leaning toward the Alhpha M60 but throw out your opinions please!!

Also I usually use stano on cycle but I'm thinking a 4-ad product might be better this time around to add to the bulk? If this sounds better, what 4-ad has been the best for you?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I ran m60 and loved it. Decent mass gains (great diet) and the mecha took some belly fat off nicely.have you ever ran m1a before ?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I dosed 4 ad . 4 tabs a day also. Keep lethargy way down. Expensive though. I personally would run DMZ and trest if I were you.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I haven't ran m1a yet. I've only ran superdrol, epi, hdrol, dienazone a few times each over the years. I like idea of trest but I get worried about the estrogen sides, I hear some people have problems and others none at all.

Do you guys think that DMZ would be the best for size then (obviously depending on diet). If I ran the trest what is the best way to combat the estrogen, I usually lose dose erase when I notice issues. Would I need something stronger?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I haven't ran m1a yet. I've only ran superdrol, epi, hdrol, dienazone a few times each over the years. I like idea of trest but I get worried about the estrogen sides, I hear some people have problems and others none at all. Do you guys think that DMZ would be the best for size then (obviously depending on diet). If I ran the trest what is the best way to combat the estrogen, I usually lose dose erase when I notice issues. Would I need something stronger?
you need a AI like aromasin or Adex while using trest.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you need a AI like aromasin or Adex while using trest.
At what Trest dose? I'm about to run a DMZ/Trest cycle myself, but didn't plan on going over 50mg of Trest. I was planning on using Erase at 2-3 caps/day. Luckily I've never really had any estro issues, and would like to keep it that way. Thought about ordering some ATD instead, but thought Erase might be ok if I don't go over 50 on the Trest.

Thoughts? (sorry for the hi-jack OP!!!)

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
At what Trest dose? I'm about to run a DMZ/Trest cycle myself, but didn't plan on going over 50mg of Trest. I was planning on using Erase at 2-3 caps/day. Luckily I've never really had any estro issues, and would like to keep it that way. Thought about ordering some ATD instead, but thought Erase might be ok if I don't go over 50 on the Trest. Thoughts? (sorry for the hi-jack OP!!!)
It's all good brother!! I had the same question. I would probably run transdermal trest if I ran it.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I dosed 4 ad . 4 tabs a day also. Keep lethargy way down. Expensive though. I personally would run DMZ and trest if I were you.
What brand 4-ad did you use and what were your results with alpha m60?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
At what Trest dose? I'm about to run a DMZ/Trest cycle myself, but didn't plan on going over 50mg of Trest. I was planning on using Erase at 2-3 caps/day. Luckily I've never really had any estro issues, and would like to keep it that way. Thought about ordering some ATD instead, but thought Erase might be ok if I don't go over 50 on the Trest. Thoughts? (sorry for the hi-jack OP!!!)
100mg

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Decided to go with DMZ and trest!! Picked up some trestoderm..... Pretty excited but I have 5 more weeks before I'll startup. Thanks for the opinions.

ODoyle99

Awards
Why do you recommend DMZ to the OP? Sounds like you had a great experience with M60

(Sorry for the slight hijack OP)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do you recommend DMZ to the OP? Sounds like you had a great experience with M60

(Sorry for the slight hijack OP)
Cheap.
Strong.
Dry.
Somewhat retainable gains.
Sides are low.
Can run 6 weeks safely.
Etc etc

ODoyle99

Awards
Cheap.
Strong.
Dry.
Somewhat retainable gains.
Sides are low.
Can run 6 weeks safely.
Etc etc
If price, wet/dry, and sides weren't an issue...still DMZ/LMG/Trest? The two cycles the OP suggested are the exact two I've been bouncing between (for my next cycle, months in the future) and I had just decided M60 (4 weeks of M60 vs 6 weeks of DMZ seemed to yield more mass gains from what I've seen) but I'm open to switching (again lol)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If price, wet/dry, and sides weren't an issue...still DMZ/LMG/Trest? The two cycles the OP suggested are the exact two I've been bouncing between (for my next cycle, months in the future) and I had just decided M60 (4 weeks of M60 vs 6 weeks of DMZ seemed to yield more mass gains from what I've seen) but I'm open to switching (again lol)
All depends on what u want for a cycle. Sides are paramount to me. And when I say sides, I'm referring to those that arent easily detected - like liver values, cholesterol values and kidney/prostate interaction.

M60 seems to pack on 8-15lbs of mass on folks, which depends largely on insulin sensitivity and diet.

While I have not used M60, my understanding is that it can be associated with high glycogen retention and a strong AR binding affinity. No one seems to know what it converts to if at all, although some speculate M1T. Its also known for some estrogen conversion, so that may in part explain the bloat.

DMZ, on the other hand, is associated with modest liver values, has been shown in a comparison test on castrated mice to have higher myotropic effects (muscle tissue growth) than all other steroids in comparison, which were M1T, Anadrol, Winstrol & Test Prop and it does not convert to estrogen, making it a perfect match for Trestolone, which is just a downright fun conpound to run all on its own. DMZ also had the highest Nitrogen retention rate in muscle, which I imagine has a direct impact on its myotropic ability.

So do u want bloat from estrogen/prolactin sides or do u want dry, hard keepable gains?

While I wont be trying it til this fall, I'm certain that DMZ/Trest will serve as one of the best lean mass building stacks out there with minimal sides.

ODoyle99

Awards