Shut Down After Epistane

Kickinrocks

Awards
Hey guys,

Long time lurker here - love the wealth of information and lack of pretentiousness on this forum.

So I've been done with my epistane cycle/ PCT for around 3 months. While I was on cycle I was shut down pretty hard - no libido whatsoever and the boys were practically the size of amoebas. After the cycle I took clomid and a natty test booster hopeful that everything would go back perfectly to the way it was before.

Welll, my libido did come back and my boys regained size.. but they didn't gain back their size 100% (more like 85%-90%). To this day they're very slightly smaller than they were before which wouldn't seem like that big of a deal except for the fact that now theres a little more room in my scrotum which make it fairly uncomfortable when I'm doing cardio (chafing and batwings to the EXTREEMME) Sorry for the visualization.

Judging from the research i've done, this isn't normal. Have any of you dealt with this? Is there a way to revive myself or am I forever doomed to having balls that are slightly smaller than before?

Epi was 20/30/40/40/50/60

Thanks in advance for your input!

Kickinrocks

Awards
IBE Epi, as for bloodwork - as stupid as it may seem (and is) I never got it done.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Ok so you probly havnt noticed the most obvious thing yet, so I'll point it out for you. It's warmer than it was 3 months ago.

Cold weather = tighter sack and testicles hide in your body.

Warm weather = loose hanging sack

Is it possible that youre just freaking yourself out and you happened to play with your nuts while they were hangin low?

Kickinrocks

Awards
Mystere3 : That's extremely interesting, and I'll definitely look into it. It seems like a bit of a coincidence that they would've gotten smaller right after a cycle though, doesn't it?

OnionKnight : Awesome name. And nah I'm pretty certain their genuinely smaller than they were before. I suppose that there's a tiny possibility that it could all be in my head..buuttt, I'm pretty sure it's not. I'm not too freaked out about it anymore either (My God..at first I was though), at this point it's just an uncomfortable inconvenience.

Mystere3

Awards
Most of the time it is in ppl's head. It's not like you were actually measuring it. It'd be hard to do that without ultrasound anyways.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Unless you have measured the circumference of your nuts before/after. Then I think its in your head

Kickinrocks

Awards
Unless you have measured the circumference of your nuts before/after. Then I think its in your head
hahahaha, you may just be right. But until i know for sure that I only have phantom-baby-nuts then the quest for knowledge continues.

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
This thread is useless without pics of said balls :reporter:

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
get blood work if you want to know for sure. but anyway estrogen plays a role in this strange situation. the estrogen handbook mentions, scrotum size, no crap, as a sign of an estrogen imbalance. I have noticed that while on an ai. my nuts hang much lower than normal. idk, I don't really even like discussing it, lol, but I've actually noticed the effect you speak of.
google the estrogen handbook . I cant post links yet.

Derick

Derick

Awards
get blood work if you want to know for sure. but anyway estrogen plays a role in this strange situation. the estrogen handbook mentions, scrotum size, no crap, as a sign of an estrogen imbalance. I have noticed that while on an ai. my nuts hang much lower than normal. idk, I don't really even like discussing it, lol, but I've actually noticed the effect you speak of. google the estrogen handbook . I cant post links yet.
hi Jethro, what would I be checking for when I get blood work done?

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
hi Jethro, what would I be checking for when I get blood work done?
total test, free test, total estrogen, free estrogen, shbg, lh, fsh, prolactin,,,, would be ideal. if not just test and estro to see if you are in the normal range.

Kickinrocks

Awards
Hey guys,

Figured I'd come back here and post my progress for any of the guys searching google and not finding any results (which is ****ing scary).

My nuts were indeed smaller than they should have been despite what a couple of the members on this site were thinking.. When I would walk my taint would chafe from having the excess skin, which would normally be tight due to my balls filling up the space, get caught in between my thighs. It..sucked..SO MUCH. I ended up getting briefs for the first time since I was 7 to keep the boys tucked in, preventing the sack from chafing..

What I did was buy another bottle of clomid and took 2 ml everyday (idk if this was stupid.. but i did it). Eventually my libido came back (I actually WANTED to bang my girlfriend again..yea baby!) and my balls regained their size! I can now actually do cardio without my sack getting so sore from the friction that it nearly burns into a vagina.

SO..for you guys who found this thread and are having the same problem that I had.. try to prolong your PCT.

Jared.P

Awards
what was original pct set at?

Jared.P

Awards
100/75/50/25
clomid im assuming. i see most people do it at 50/50/50/50 but who knows. we're all different. glad you got the boys back

Kickinrocks

Awards
clomid im assuming. i see most people do it at 50/50/50/50 but who knows. we're all different. glad you got the boys back
It's crazy how different we can all be. I've always heard how "mild" Epistane was - and for some of my friends who had taken it, it was just that. For me, I put on 20 pounds, had my nips hurting (I already have gyno from being an obese kid when I was younger), testicular atrophy, and lack of libido. Loved the 20 pounds (kept about 15) but the sides suckkked.

And thank you.. they're glad to be back.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Good to know the jingle balls are back in full swing :thumbsup:

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
It's funny how people always think "mild" means it won't shut you down.

Kickinrocks

Awards
It's funny how people always think "mild" means it won't shut you down.
I expected to possibly have a shutdown (mostly just to prepare myself if I got one). But after reading countless posts on the interweb and talking to friends who've used Epi, it seemed as if that particular compound was all gain no pain (for most users.. I mean ALL OVER the internet are stories of guys who didn't even run a PCT afterwards). I knew within a week that the compound must be working a little differently with me considering my nuts started to feel as if someone flicked them 24/7. Didn't expect to need to run clomid twice as long as most other people either, haha.

Also with this said, I'm absolutely going to run another cycle, most likely in November. Figured I'd give myself and my girlfriend some time to get nasty (and enjoy it).