Drug testing at work?

Jeepguy

Awards
I'm sure this has been covered but I tried searching with no luck. Have any of you guys ever been caught using steroids at work? I work at a chemical plant and they do hair test once a year and a piss test from time to time. I'm really wanting to pursue my bodybuilding career but just not sure about how to go about this while working. Obviously my family and job is more important but what do you guys recommend?

Was planning on doing a cycle beginning of next year and doing a show next April.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I doubt it's a steroid test. Just a drug test for like weed and pills and that type of stuff. Steroid tests are expensive.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Didn't research very much did you?

Most jobs won't test for steroids. Even the cheapest runs several hundred, which is several hundred more than your job is willing to care. They just want to make sure you aren't using any street narcotics that will effect your mental game at work

Some of the only jobs that actually test are some police stations, some prisons, some fire houses, most athletic events... things like those

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
Drug tests are a joke IMO. Harder drugs like cocaine are out of your system in a few days. Smoke half a joint while on vacation and get tested a month later, you could lose your job.