a quick cycle question....please

klaus88

Awards
hey bros,
i would greately appreciate any opinions on my cutting cycle.

weeks 1-12
test prop 75mg ed/ tren 75mg ed
test-e 150 2xweek
nolva 20mg throughout

stats 41yr/165lb/5'6"

i have been told that i do not need the test-e. but when i started 1 week ago i was told i should. please advise.
peace

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
ok, you have a few options. this is how i would do it

Week 1-4 Test Prop 150mg/EOD
Week 1-10 Test E 500mg/week (shoot 1x/week 1st 4 weeks with prop, than 2x/week after that for the duration)
Week 4-10 Tren 75mg/ed
Week 10-12 Test Prop 150mg/eod
PCT
Week 13-14 40mg/nolvadex ED
Week 15-16 20mg/nolvadex ED

You don't need the nolvadex while your "on" unless you get signs of gynocomestia. Being on a SERM for that long is toxic to your liver, and should be avoided. If you are worried about bloat, get ahold of an AI such as arimidex. if you can't find any PM me and i'll give you some sites. The way i set it up for you, the prop starts and ends your cycle, but during the middle the Test E builds up and takes over so you don't have to stick yourself everyother day for 12 weeks. The tren is flexible, you can run it however it suits you, but again, i posted my opinion. good luck

klaus88

Awards
that sounds cool but my tren/prop is pre-mixed.

let me know.

thanks!

ok, you have a few options. this is how i would do it

Week 1-4 Test Prop 150mg/EOD
Week 1-10 Test E 500mg/week (shoot 1x/week 1st 4 weeks with prop, than 2x/week after that for the duration)
Week 4-10 Tren 75mg/ed
Week 10-12 Test Prop 150mg/eod
PCT
Week 13-14 40mg/nolvadex ED
Week 15-16 20mg/nolvadex ED

You don't need the nolvadex while your "on" unless you get signs of gynocomestia. Being on a SERM for that long is toxic to your liver, and should be avoided. If you are worried about bloat, get ahold of an AI such as arimidex. if you can't find any PM me and i'll give you some sites. The way i set it up for you, the prop starts and ends your cycle, but during the middle the Test E builds up and takes over so you don't have to stick yourself everyother day for 12 weeks. The tren is flexible, you can run it however it suits you, but again, i posted my opinion. good luck

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
honestly, this is ok. tren and prop is two good choices and since it's premixed to 75/75mg per mL, the doses you have set up is fine. how many cycles do you have under your belt man? If none or not many, I would cut that dosage to eod. Test E at 300mg a week is some what weak, so either toss it or hit it up 3 times a week. Thats what I would do with what you have. Lastly, nolvadex really coudl be taken at 10mg per day throughout, instead of 20mg.
Sage

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
if it's pre mixed, go with what sage says. good luck with the cycle