Sustanon 250

lambchops

Awards
Hey guys I'm posting to get your input and critic so any suggestions will be appreciated. I'm 25yrs old 6'2" bout 200lbs training for 3+ years. I've ran pro hormones before ie h-drol havoc and mdrol with success but never any real gear. Also developed a small case of gyno on the mdrol but not really even noticeable just a small lump.

I am considering running the following cycle with sus.

Week 1-3: 500 per week, pin EOD
Week 4-8: 250 per week, pin twice/week

My logic behind this is that I'll be relying on the short esters at the beginning and EOD will keep my blood levels stable then after longs kick in around week 3 or 4 I will go to 2 times per week and a lower dose. I know ideally 500/wk would be best for the whole cycle but I only have one bottle and am not expected massive gains. Just want to be a little leaner gain a few pounds (10lbs that I keep on would be ideal but still) and add on some strength.

I'll run an ai either adex or amasin not sure which I want yet but one of those throughout the cycle and 3 weeks after last pin stop the ai and run nolva 40/40/20/20.

Of course multis, fish oil, aminos, ect the whole time. Might buy some puris labs recycle to take during PCT as well.

So does this seem reasonable for my expectations? Which ai would y'all recommend and at what dosage? Anything I should change?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Do you have sust on hand or not?

I would use 500mg / week the entire time

lambchops

Awards
Yeah, just not enough to do 500 the whole time or else I probably would. I could get more, but being my first real cycle and I already have this amount I'm thinking I'll just take it easy this time. I have heard people still get decent gains from 250/wk even though that is still only slightly above your natural test avg. Still I am considering getting more, but I need to get my ai still though which I haven't decided which to go with yet...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd also do 500mg/week and for 12 weeks.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
its liek $30 not even. get more lol why are you even considering it

lambchops

Awards
Ha supply and demand my friend... It ain't $30 for me here, but based on feedback I've been getting I'll either run another bottle or do weeks 1-5 @ 500 and week 6 @ 250.

MuscleJ

Awards
Another fan for the 500mg a week, that's a good starting point to see gains from your limited cycle. But agreed get another two bottles(there cheap) because you never know when ones going to defect on you or if you drop it.