Pro horomones what ones are legit?

Joemama426

Joemama426

Awards
I've been looking into pro horomones lately and there seem to be some good ones out there, but a lot of the info I've been finding is old. I want to know what's effective.
As of now I'm all natty 5' 9" 230lb 31 years old,16% bench 350 x2 squat 550x2 DL 500x1. Been training serious now for 5 years and want to step things up. Still stand offish about running a real cycle because I'm don't want to get any bogus or ****ty gear. Want to try PH to test the waters. You guys have any experience or suggestions?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ironflex supplements
Olympus Labs
LGI

Joemama426

Joemama426

Awards
Would like to add some mass and some more strength. For me aesthetics are a welcomed side effect to strength.

Bootstomper

Awards
There are other legit brands besides just the ones mentioned as well... Some just aren't sponsored brands of this board

Joemama426

Joemama426

Awards
What about pct? Is nolva good for it or is their and OTC that works?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Nolva,Clomid, Torem and you'll be gtg.

No OTC pct is going to be as effective as a serm.
Plus a serm is dirt cheap.
Just grab some natty boosters to go with it and you'll be all set.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Serms are the way to go. If this is your first cycle id start with h drol 50/75/75/75/75/100(if sides aren't bad)

Joemama426

Joemama426

Awards
That's what I was thinking with the cycle, I've been seeing a bunch of guys talking about liver support and cycle support too , how bad will this stuff tear up my liver and jack up my cholesterol, I've done tons of research on all kinds of anabolics and liver toxicity and elevated BP and cholesterol seem to be common themes

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Halodrol is a methylated compound but it's far from the most liver toxic. All oral steroids are going to have some kind of negative effect on your body.
However with proper supps you'll be gtg.

Make sure to grab some cycle assist, fish oil, etc etc You know your body better than anyone, if you have a history of high bp or joints issues, just be sure to use the proper supplements to counteract the negative sides.

Bootstomper

Awards
Halo is like a 2/5 on the liver toxicity scale and if you do run halo don't waste your time starting at 50... 75/75/75/100/100/100 (I run it 100/100/100/125/125/125... Ran it at 150 see no added benefit)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personal preference clomid>torem>nolva

Whatever cycle you decide

Serm
Cortisol supplement (reduce xt, evomuse ammo or absolutely abliterated)
OTC testbooster if you want

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personal preference clomid>torem>nolva Whatever cycle you decide Serm Cortisol supplement (reduce xt, evomuse ammo or absolutely abliterated) OTC testbooster if you want
On point right here. But my preference is torem

Joemama426

Joemama426

Awards
How about ironflex Brawn? Was just checking out their site, anyone tried it?

mcammy

mcammy

Awards
Anything from Blackstone Labs is legit stuff

mcammy

mcammy

Awards
HCG if u can get ur hands on it. Prob the best stuff u can use for pct.

Joemama426

Joemama426

Awards
Think I'm going to give brawn a go, do you run it like halo? 50/75//75/75/75/75 then clomid for pct 50/50/25/25

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Think I'm going to give brawn a go, do you run it like halo? 50/75//75/75/75/75 then clomid for pct 50/50/25/25
Nooo lol.
First run?
Epi is run lower

Try out 30/45/45/45/45/45

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's legit.
IronFlex is a quality line And hard to beat the pricing over at Orbit! http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/index.php?dispatch=product_features.view&variant_id=631
My three favorite companies as well, can't go wrong with any of them.
Thanks guys. We try and always put out and keep quality product
Nooo lol. First run? Epi is run lower Try out 30/45/45/45/45/45
D2Ls got you.

mcammy

mcammy

Awards
Id do 25 across the board but thats me.

00S4Boy

Awards
Would like to add some mass and some more strength. For me aesthetics are a welcomed side effect to strength.
From your stats your already a pretty big dude so I'm guessing you want to use a stronger compound.

Mostly people get suggested halo or epi or pmag/mechabol as a first cycle because their not as toxic as some of the other compounds on the market.

You are probably looking at more of a DMZ, M-Sten, Celtic Mass(diol PH to superdrol were the only ones on the market with it), or M1A. These are what we consider some of the heavier hitter compounds, would I say jump right off the deep end into a highly toxic M1A probably not. Do some research into these compounds and make a decision on one that you feel would suit your needs.

What ever you end up choosing I'd probably stack it with some Celtic Labs Trestobol.

Reasons being is that when you introduce exogenous hormones into your body that are not test, they don't do all the same things as test. While a lot of people thump run everything with test, not everyone wants to or is even able to pin test. Some of the options in that case are trandermal DHEA but this is a precursor hormone to many hormones in your body so it's direct conversion into test that great, others use Stano(epiandrosterone) which is a 2 step precursor to DHT which is more effective then nothing but not as good as test, next would be 4-dhea which is a direct 2 step precursor to test but dosing needed is high and 2 step conversion isn't the most effective method, lastly we have trestolone(Celtic Labs Trestobol) which is basically 7a methyl nandrolone, but it seems to perform the same basic functions in the body as test, as well as it's more anabolic then test and it's already an active compound no conversion needed and has decent oral bioavailability and being that it is a 19nor it will not 5a reduce into dht so things like hair loss are usually not a concern and it converts to estrogen which is good because if your running something that doesn't aromatize you can suffer from low estrogen side effects but you also have to mediate it's conversion so you don't suffer from high estrogen side effects.

Celtic Labs pretty much has most of the compounds on the market at some of the best prices, plus all our products are tested by PA so you know your getting what you pay for. As well as we have some exclusive compounds like dianodrol, dimethabold, Superdiol(celtic mass mentioned ealier), or compounds that are rare like Trestolone, or Protobol.

We are also constantly expanding and innovating in products we bring to the market not just copying.

Mystere3

Awards
Dmz wouldn't be a bad one to start with. 30 mg-45 mg for 5-6 weeks is good.

geniusesq

Awards
I'm starting LG 1 Andro and 17 ProAnd tomorrow.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celtic Labs, Iron Legion

Can pretty much get whatever you need from one or the other...

Joemama426

Joemama426

Awards
Thinking I'm going with ironflex Brawn 30 for week one and 45 for weeks 2-6. Use cycle armor for for in cycle, along with fish oil. Clomid 25/25/25/25 and AD-3 for PCT does this seem reasonable or am I just wasting my money. Wouldn't mind dropping some body fat for summer but mostly looking for good quality mass.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking I'm going with ironflex Brawn 30 for week one and 45 for weeks 2-6. Use cycle armor for for in cycle, along with fish oil. Clomid 25/25/25/25 and AD-3 for PCT does this seem reasonable or am I just wasting my money. Wouldn't mind dropping some body fat for summer but mostly looking for good quality mass.
Brawn 30/45/45/45/45/45 is good

Clomid 50/25/25/25 (50mg for the first week would be beneficial)
Ad-3 is good, personally I always start a cortisol supplement second week into pct (evomuse ammo, reduce xt or evomuse absolutely abliterated)

Thanks for the support!

Dropping fat is dictated solely on diet. Keep that in line with your goals and you'll have a very successful cycle!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Celtic Labs, Iron Legion Can pretty much get whatever you need from one or the other...
Almost forgot iron legion!

That's another good one

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
Anabolic technologies xtreme DMZ worked damn pretty good for me only 4 week run

geniusesq

Awards
I realize that PCT is to restore the body to normal test production, but my question is--if done correctly--is it possible to make gains post cycle on a PCT? Or is this more for maintenance or preservation of gains made? Is there a difference if you're coming off a PH cycle or a anabolic steroid cycle?

geniusesq

Awards
In researching, I found this answer posted on a forum by someone who seems to make some sense. Still would like input from people here with exp though.

Once you get half way into the cycle I would recommend avoiding the temptation to add any weight to the bar regardless of whether you feel you can. Instead if and where strength occurs on cycle from this point instead perform additional reps or even an extra set if the reps become to high.

Then when you start PCT you should drop the volume and increase the weight performing more like a strength range of reps/sets 5x5, 8x3, even 3x5. The reason for this is that when you come off cycle you no longer have a steroid pumping around the system giving you artificial muscle building benefits. Also you have zero natural testosterone from having shut down due to use of the steroid and worse still you have elevated estrogen levels. This all gears towards fat storage and muscle loss and the reality in the weights room is you will struggle to maintain any of the lifts you finished on and with the previously mentioned hormonal issues coupled with lifting less your body will ditch a lot of that new muscle you gained. Our body’s are finely tuned machines that are built for survival and are primarily focussed on keeping us warm and attempting to use as little energy as possible. Therefore muscle is a luxury item and a ‘new’ load of muscle fibre developed in a very short space of time from the cycle require you to give the body a reason to keep them, now if you cannot lift as much or for as long etc it has no reason to do so.

However, by having not bumped the weight at the end you should be able to slap extra plates on come PCT from what you had been using and in doing this you are challenging that new muscle as it is having to lift a weight it has never done so before, and this gives the signals to the body that it needs this muscle to survive should it come across a huge load again.

Joemama426

Joemama426

Awards
So what would typical strength gains be on this cycle? Right now my typical bench workout is 225 5x5, 275 3x3 and 325 1 for usually 3, with a 1rm of 350, what could I expect to push at the peak of the cycle?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
whats harder on the liver-30/45mg DMZ[dymethazine] or 75/100mg halodrol?-5-6weeks--don't forget you got studies on dmz for 90 days with not bad liver stress----and with halo you have the chloro which is pretty tuf on liver

Mystere3

Awards
Running osta in pct alleviates a lot of those issues from lack of anabolic. I lift the same in pct as on cycle.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running osta in pct alleviates a lot of those issues from lack of anabolic. I lift the same in pct as on cycle.
Same here. I usually switch over to DC with rear delt accessory work (since Dante doesn't directly incorporate them)

If ever use osta in pct again I'll keep it @10mg