how to workout during PCT

gcj036

Awards
I'm just about to finish my first cycle in which I gained 20 pounds. I ran Methlystenbolone for 4 weeks and I have all the supps I need and a SERM for PCT. However what I am wondering is how I should workout during PCT. I worked out 6 days a week on Cycle and only rested on Sundays and had gym sessions up to 2 hours. In order to maintain gains how much should I workout during PCT? Show I take more rest days? Most of my research says to not workout longer than 45min during PCT.

Mystere3

Awards
I'd just do a 4 day split most likely.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Train with the same intensity but shorter workouts. Focus on your compound lifts not as much isolation stuff.

gcj036

Awards
I'm thinking heavy weight and light reps. Something like 2 sets followed by a drop set. Should I do any cardio like HIIT? Or just wait till after pct

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking heavy weight and light reps. Something like 2 sets followed by a drop set. Should I do any cardio like HIIT? Or just wait till after pct
If you did HIIT during your cycle then yes continue with that. And try to do the same sets and reps as you did. PCT is not when you wanna change much. Just make your workouts more efficient not as much accessory type work.