Tr3n from Olympus labs safe?

Austin1129

Awards
Alright guys I just wana start off by saying anyone who reads this please do not scream lock thread because I need to get the innfo from somewhere and better here than from experimentation right? Well I am 16 yrs old and have been weightlifting since I was 14 I started off only being able to bench the bar and squat the bar and I've worked my way natty up to a 205 bench and 315 back squat, but recently for about 6 months now I've hit a plateau that I seriously cannot break. I have tried better dieting, various types of workout isolating the different muscles, I've a also tried creatine, protein supplements, mass gainers and c4 and nothing helped. So recently I was surfing the web and I came across this product called tr3n from Olympus labs, I did my research on it and discovered its a less potent form of dianabol and is oral making it even weaker. I am interested in this product because it offers everything I am after plateau breaking, fat loss , strength increase and size increase. But I want some input as to wat u guys think because I've been seeing a lot lately about "gyno" or the raising of estrogen to counter your high levels of test and people talking about other problems that occur while using a prohormone. And I am 5"8 and weigh 158 pounds I appreciate any help u guys offer

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Everybody on here is probably going to tell you to eat more being that you're 16 and 158. You definitely can still make some major progress naturally. Your natural testosterone at this point in your life is higher than it probably ever will be, take advantage of it.

Austin1129

Awards
Everybody on here is probably going to tell you to eat more being that you're 16 and 158. You definitely can still make some major progress naturally. Your natural testosterone at this point in your life is higher than it probably ever will be, take advantage of it.

Well wat kind of stuff should I eat? Because not only do I wana increase size and strength I also have been trying for abs for awhile

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Trendione converts to trenbolone. At the right doses it's like injecting the real deal. "Tren" less potent than dbol? Dude whatever site you're looking at is very incorrect. Find a steroid chart. Find dianabol. Find trenbolone. Trenbolone is quite literally the strongest steroid known to man. I'm on tren right now. I've ran dbol many times. It doesn't compare. My lifts are 20lbs stronger than on dbol test and deca. It's a 19nor derived steroid. It will kill your hpta. You want a boner ever again? You wanna have kids in the future? You can get gyno from it. Even worse along with gyno your nips will leak.

I think the prescription for you would be take a week off training and eat everything in sight. That's all you'll need. 205 was my first plateau on bench. My coach literally closed the gym for a week leading up to Christmas. Forced me to take two weeks off. Came back and pushed 2 wheels for 5x5. Either way. This ain't a sprint. It may take 10 years to put 100lbs on your bench and squat. I know it has for me. Steroids are not a cure all and do not need to be used by a 16 year old. End of discussion.

At 16 you're severely breaking the forum rules of talking about using them. Take it to however many forums you want and see how bad you get flamed.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
. Well wat kind of stuff should I eat? Because not only do I wana increase size and strength I also have been trying for abs for awhile
This game doesn't work like that. If you're dieting for abs you won't grow and gain strength most of the time. Even on juice I personally lose strength in a cut. I'm not the only one. You diet for gains and sacrifice the abs or be the skinny kid under 160 with abs. It's you're call. You gain in a caloric surplus. Lose in a deficit. Pick one.

Austin1129

Awards
This game doesn't work like that. If you're dieting for abs you won't grow and gain strength most of the time. Even on juice I personally lose strength in a cut. I'm not the only one. You diet for gains and sacrifice the abs or be the skinny kid under 160 with abs. It's you're call. You gain in a caloric surplus. Lose in a deficit. Pick one.

Ok so how about the hundreds of bodybuilders who weigh 290+ and have got a freakishly ripped 8 pack and arms the size of my leg? And I appreaciate the advice but what would u rather me do experiment with it in real life? I'm in highschool there's talk about in the weightroom constantly and i hit a plateau so I was cerious about a product I thought was not a steroid. There's no need to "flame" me just point me in the right direction

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
This is definitely a steroid and so are other products marketed as pro-hormones. Stay away from them. The only supps I would recommend would be protein and creatine.

Like someone else said previously, eat in surplus and don't worry about abs right now. Eat clean calories. A good split to start with is 40/40/20 protein/carb/fat. Adjust from there accordingly. Diet is of upmost importance even on the juice.

Get you a quality protein for post workout and add some carbs with that. Maybe also consider casein right before bed.

Mystere3

Awards
You're 158 lb. If you've plateaued it's due to your diet and training. I was 230 in high school and my combined lifts were > 1300 lb natty. Stop talking about plateaus. If you're plateaued now with test of 1500-2000 or w/e idk what to tell you. Your test level at 16 is like an adult injecting 400 mg test a week.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I weighed over 200 pounds in high school, yeah I wasn't cut at all, but I was big. All you gotta do is eat a Ton of clean food and lift like a beast.

Austin1129

Awards
I weighed over 200 pounds in high school, yeah I wasn't cut at all, but I was big. All you gotta do is eat a Ton of clean food and lift like a beast.
Eating clean would leave out a lot of carbs no? And I thought u eat clean to get ripped not grow everybody else is telling me to eat everything in sight

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
We say eat clean because a whole baked chicken with potatoes and greens is much better than a dozen Krispy kremes or a gallon of ice cream. "Eat everything in sight" doesn't mean eat Doritos and snickers...

We all eat plenty of "clean" carbs. Brown rice, sweet potatoes, even regular potatoes. Whole wheat bread. Peanut butter is your friend.

Like I said, figure out how to eat 40/40/20 (percent of calories) pro/carb/fat. You should probably be eating 3000 or more cals per day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys I just wana start off by saying anyone who reads this please do not scream lock thread because I need to get the innfo from somewhere and better here than from experimentation right? Well I am 16 yrs old and have been weightlifting since I was 14 I started off only being able to bench the bar and squat the bar and I've worked my way natty up to a 205 bench and 315 back squat, but recently for about 6 months now I've hit a plateau that I seriously cannot break. I have tried better dieting, various types of workout isolating the different muscles, I've a also tried creatine, protein supplements, mass gainers and c4 and nothing helped. So recently I was surfing the web and I came across this product called tr3n from Olympus labs, I did my research on it and discovered its a less potent form of dianabol and is oral making it even weaker. I am interested in this product because it offers everything I am after plateau breaking, fat loss , strength increase and size increase. But I want some input as to wat u guys think because I've been seeing a lot lately about "gyno" or the raising of estrogen to counter your high levels of test and people talking about other problems that occur while using a prohormone. And I am 5"8 and weigh 158 pounds I appreciate any help u guys offer
Not reading that book. But to answer your title, it depends on what you consider safe?will you die? No.
Will you have side effects? Yes.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ok so how about the hundreds of bodybuilders who weigh 290+ and have got a freakishly ripped 8 pack and arms the size of my leg? And I appreaciate the advice but what would u rather me do experiment with it in real life? I'm in highschool there's talk about in the weightroom constantly and i hit a plateau so I was cerious about a product I thought was not a steroid. There's no need to "flame" me just point me in the right direction
theres no flaming. what direction do you want? growth or to be skinny and ripped? you want direction answer the simple question.

if you didnt think tren was a steroid why the hell would it be compared to the most widely known steroid out there? NOTHING natural compares to steroids. absolutely nothing.

do you really think a pro bodybuilder (not hundreds of them btw at the sizes you've listed) stays at a 3%bf contest shape all year? f*ck no. huge amounts of gh and insulin help them maintain lower body fat levels while they eat literally 6x the calories you eat every day and grow in the off season. these dudes will eat over 1000 carbs a day. they'll all bulk up to between 8-12% body fat in their off season. your body will actually see better growth an insulin response around 10-12% than at a stage condition. when you're that big your abs will show through the fat a little. theyre not massively ripped off season like you think they are. find videos of kai greene guest posing on youtube. theres one i have in mind. he looked massive but he had absolutely zero abs in it. you can maintain a certain level of body fat and continue to grow but actually getting diced like a stage ready body builder or losing x% body fat like you want to do, you're not going to grow much. your lifts will stall out.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bb'ers drop about 30-40 pounds or more for competition.

Just pointing that out.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Start simple at your age creatine, fish oil, multivitamin. Eat a ton of natural peanut butter and steak with pasta and taters..you need to put on size first.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Bb'ers drop about 30-40 pounds or more for competition.

Just pointing that out.
I dropped 40 for the last show I did...stayed with in 20 for this prep.

pimppapa1977

Awards
Too young! !! Nothing in life comes easy, this is the perfect way to learn that.Work hard, train hard, eat clean..done

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
>take a deload week

>get on a structured program (5/3/1)

>eat more calories

>stop being a phaggot

JD261985

Banned
Awards
theres no flaming. what direction do you want? growth or to be skinny and ripped? you want direction answer the simple question. if you didnt think tren was a steroid why the hell would it be compared to the most widely known steroid out there? NOTHING natural compares to steroids. absolutely nothing. do you really think a pro bodybuilder (not hundreds of them btw at the sizes you've listed) stays at a 3%bf contest shape all year? f*ck no. huge amounts of gh and insulin help them maintain lower body fat levels while they eat literally 6x the calories you eat every day and grow in the off season. these dudes will eat over 1000 carbs a day. they'll all bulk up to between 8-12% body fat in their off season. your body will actually see better growth an insulin response around 10-12% than at a stage condition. when you're that big your abs will show through the fat a little. theyre not massively ripped off season like you think they are. find videos of kai greene guest posing on youtube. theres one i have in mind. he looked massive but he had absolutely zero abs in it. you can maintain a certain level of body fat and continue to grow but actually getting diced like a stage ready body builder or losing x% body fat like you want to do, you're not going to grow much. your lifts will stall out.
Lol I've seen pics of Jay cutler in off season he has definitely been at 20 percent bodyfat in the off season lol. I'll post the pic if you want

JD261985

Banned
Awards
>take a deload week >get on a structured program (5/3/1) >eat more calories >stop being a *******
*******= member who's too young to use PH's or steroids

Oh and haven't you heard OP? Flex Wheeler takes American EFX test charge in place of his TRT and works better than actual steroids. Seems like a good place to start

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
These threads are gettin old............ seriously, dont do tren at 16................. keep doing your own research, as everyone is different, you need to play your sport because you love it, no matter what you eat, as long as you eat healthy, think about supplements once you get to an X level, and then when you are over 21, then think about PH's........... damn!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Lol I've seen pics of Jay cutler in off season he has definitely been at 20 percent bodyfat in the off season lol. I'll post the pic if you want
I'm a lee priest fan... Need I say more? lol.