First AAS cycle

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Well after months of research and countless hours of recent research just the last two weeks I've decided id benefit more going down the AAS road than PH... I am 21 years old , 6'0 183 about 10% bf. looking to bulk on something oral. My brother does gear by himself and seems a bit much for me right now because I don't trust myself with injections. Also if there are any suggestions as to what I should use if also like to know where to buy it. Thanks. If it's too complicated I'll do further research on PHs but I've understood that gains could be better on AAS with same or less sides. Thanks. Don't kill me here. I'm still new to AM.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So your "countless hours of research" (that I conveniently laid out for you via pm) was for nothing?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Not exactly , I'm just at a crossroads right now. I still have it all printed out. Trust me you 'be helped me a lot obviously!

Mystere3

Awards
Why don't you ask your bro where he gets his gear? Seems like the obv approach.

IMO there isn't a single oral compound, legal or otherwise, that gives the gains you get with dmz with as few of sides.

Yes if you want decent size with the fewest sides you could take anavar but the cost of a 8 week cycle at 80 mg is about $1000 for legit gear; equivalent epi would cost $50 and be 60% as good.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Just a little hesitant because of the possible permanent sides even with a good pct that reps4jesus gave me. No question it's a great setup but at the same time I need to be back to my normal state by fall camp for football. I guess I should have mentioned that . Testing isn't a problem btw small D2.

Mystere3

Awards
Sides with a mild compound like epi are profoundly unlikely. You take bigger risks every day crossing the street or riding/driving in a vehicle.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, DMZ would be a good option if you want to go oral only. One bottle of DYMETHAZI9E would be enough for 6 weeks at 40/40/40/40/40/60 - if you feel comfortable running it for 6 weeks.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Well after months of research and countless hours of recent research just the last two weeks I've decided id benefit more going down the AAS road than PH... I am 21 years old , 6'0 183 about 10% bf. looking to bulk on something oral. My brother does gear by himself and seems a bit much for me right now because I don't trust myself with injections. Also if there are any suggestions as to what I should use if also like to know where to buy it. Thanks. If it's too complicated I'll do further research on PHs but I've understood that gains could be better on AAS with same or less sides. Thanks. Don't kill me here. I'm still new to AM.
Injections are awesome! the post injection pain is lovely once you get used to it, and the syringes are exciting!, if you want to pass on PHs, there are a few orals that you can run, but then you may need to consider PHs, is not a very good idea to stack more than 1 oral, and most of (if not all) "real oral steroids" are methylated,even proviron (but this one is safe)... so you need more research,standalone cycles may be good for a first timer, but stacking is even better. use DHT and a test base, and then add a third steroid depending on your goals. dont forget your AI and pct

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
I agree, DMZ would be a good option if you want to go oral only. One bottle of DYMETHAZI9E would be enough for 6 weeks at 40/40/40/40/40/60 - if you feel comfortable running it for 6 weeks.
What is the most potent for lean gains? Epi or DMZ?