non responder to epi.

mg23lift

Awards
Today is day 18 on epi and haven't felt a thing...didn't gain size strength or weight. diet is good everything is in check..I'm just thinking do I still have to go on pct and wait a couple months before i start a new cycle or can I finish the cycle and try something new right away since I never responded to it in the first place? Any help would be appreciated thanks guys.

mg23lift

Awards
any if anyone is wondering about dosage..I've been at 40mg's a day for the past 2 weeks...20mg/2 tabs before the gym and the 20mg spaced out 6-8 hours. i weight 160 and still not response.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Run the full 6 weeks..
Epi takes a while to kick in.
Week 4+ is when you should feel something according to what I've read around the internet
And yes you still need to PCT afterwards

mg23lift

Awards
Im thinking my batch might be fakes or I'm a non responder? it's rpn havoc...and from reading logs it says 2-3 weeks to kick in and even then people might gain some weight initially or even feel fuller after. I haven't experienced much yet.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I had that happen once on cycle, 22 days in and nothing at all. I just stopped and PCT'd. Pissed me off though.

I'd switch compounds to something fast acting, which may not be the wisest or give it up and look forward to the next run which would be sooner rather than later.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dont give up yet. It was 3-4 weeks for me.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
This is why people suggest Epi and Hdrol for 6 weeks.

You're just over 2 weeks. I'd give it at the very least 4 before I even considered dropping it.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
That's why certain compounds suck, 3-4 weeks to take effect only to stop at 6 weeks..

What's the point...

stann123

stann123

Awards
This is why people suggest Epi and Hdrol for 6 weeks.

You're just over 2 weeks. I'd give it at the very least 4 before I even considered dropping it.
Its been almost 3 weeks at 40mg, hes probably a non responder or got bunk

swolequest

Awards
You can do 8 weeks of epi. The shortest I've done was 7 weeks and that was at 70 mg. you will start feeling it mid week 3 then from there strength will keep increasing.

DevonJones31

DevonJones31

Awards
I thought I had a fake too. I got it from amazon but it definitely kicked at the 3 week line for me. I went from benching 225lbs 10 times to a week later doing it for 15 reps with no problem. Strength gains hit me at once. And also epistane is a dirt cheap compound. It would be pointless for any company to make frauds. Just hang in there with it.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Its been almost 3 weeks at 40mg, hes probably a non responder or got bunk
No sense in just jumping off now.

He's shut down anyways. Might as well see it through the 6 weeks and it could certainly shine in the 2nd half.

Edit: However, to answer OP's question, I wouldn't drop it just to pick something else back up. Unless you get bloods. You may "feel" like nothing hit you, but your test could certainly be junked.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
You can do 8 weeks of epi. The shortest I've done was 7 weeks and that was at 70 mg. you will start feeling it mid week 3 then from there strength will keep increasing.
If you ran 8 weeks I could see it being useful.
8 weeks at 70 would make impressive gains im assuming.

I'm assuming it wasn't your first Epi run.
Did you notice a big differnce going from the standard 40 to 70?

mg23lift

Awards
Just bumped it to 50mg tonight...mind you i'm 5'10 165 lbs 8% bf...This is my first cycle btw.

stann123

stann123

Awards
70mg seems way overdone. OP id wait one more week and if you don't see anything then drop it and go into pct

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I would think it would have kicked in by now at your weight and it being your first cycle. It may be bunk or you may be a non responder.

Do you feel anything? Tighter? Fuller? Back Pumps? Etc

mg23lift

Awards
No sense in just jumping off now.

He's shut down anyways. Might as well see it through the 6 weeks and it could certainly shine in the 2nd half.

Edit: However, to answer OP's question, I wouldn't drop it just to pick something else back up. Unless you get bloods. You may "feel" like nothing hit you, but your test could certainly be junked.
no shrinkage at all, at this point i would love to see my balls turn into the size of peanuts just so i know this stuff is starting to work. libido is the same..like i said nothing has changed at all. had it at 30 mgs first 4 days, then 40 mgs next 13 days...today is day 18 and i just took a 5th tab tonight to make it 50 mgs..

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Hopefully ChefJoey is right and it shines 1/2 way through.

Other than that, I'd follow Stan123"s advice and drop it after another week if you get no results.

Good luck bro.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
no shrinkage at all, at this point i would love to see my balls turn into the size of peanuts just so i know this stuff is starting to work. libido is the same..like i said nothing has changed at all. had it at 30 mgs first 4 days, then 40 mgs next 13 days...today is day 18 and i just took a 5th tab tonight to make it 50 mgs..
There's a cheap and easy sticky around here for bloodwork if you want a definitive answer. I've used it multiple times.

swolequest

Awards
If you ran 8 weeks I could see it being useful. 8 weeks at 70 would make impressive gains im assuming. I'm assuming it wasn't your first Epi run. Did you notice a big differnce going from the standard 40 to 70?
It was my second cycle of havoc. First I went to 50 no major sides. When I went to 70 the second cycle I had more sides but they seemed to level out through the first week at 70. I don't think I had anymore gains than I would have had stayin at 50. I just started a cycle I'm gonna peak at 80 for a week then slowly go back down to 60 depending on the sides. Worst case I will run it at 50 for 8 weeks.
* I did notice bruising seemed a lot easier at 70 tho. Liver working over time!

swolequest

Awards
Better liver supps... It's a peak at 80 for 1 week. Just see what works best.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is why people suggest Epi and Hdrol for 6 weeks. You're just over 2 weeks. I'd give it at the very least 4 before I even considered dropping it.

The sides going into week 5 were horrible on helladrol for me, however it kicked in around 2.5 weeks for me.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No such thing as a "non responder" to steroids....either your taking fake/under dosed product or something in your training and diet is off or it hasn't been enough time to notice changes.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No such thing as a "non responder" to steroids....either your taking fake/under dosed product or something in your training and diet is off or it hasn't been enough time to notice changes.
Probably because he is 5 foot 10 at 168 pounds, that is borderline anorexic ! My view is if you can't Atleast get to 200 naturally you have no business with hormones... Or wh0rem0anz, get it ;)

mg23lift

Awards
Probably because he is 5 foot 10 at 168 pounds, that is borderline anorexic ! My view is if you can't Atleast get to 200 naturally you have no business with hormones... Or wh0rem0anz, get it ;)
I've definitely hit my natural limit..I'm 24 now and .i've been lifiting for 6 years consistently and would prob be 5'10 140 lbs if i never trained..my dad was 5'10 120 when he was my age...plateaued for like 2 years now been stuck at a 275 bench 315 squat for 2 yrs as well as same weight, I couldn't gain another lbs with a 4500 calorie diet no joke...tried every kind of diet and training that's why I'm on this forum now...wanna take my body to the next level.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've definitely hit my natural limit..I'm 24 now and .i've been lifiting for 6 years consistently and would prob be 5'10 140 lbs if i never trained..my dad was 5'10 120 when he was my age...plateaued for like 2 years now been stuck at a 275 bench 315 squat for 2 yrs as well as same weight, I couldn't gain another lbs with a 4500 calorie diet no joke...tried every kind of diet and training that's why I'm on this forum now...wanna take my body to the next level.

275 bench but only squats 315.... Those numbers aren't right dude.

mg23lift

Awards
275 bench but only squats 315.... Those numbers aren't right dude.
Naturally I have a large upper body compared to lower. Been doing calisthenics since I was 12. Not everyone is going to have proportional lifts.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Naturally I have a large upper body compared to lower. Been doing calisthenics since I was 12. Not everyone is going to have proportional lifts.
They will if you develop them correctly. I it's don't believe that you hit your natural limit at 165 lbs, that's baffling, to be honest.

mg23lift

Awards
If that was the case then shouldn't I be experiencing some negative side effects that would be out of my control. So far not a single pimple or back/calve pump, or any sign of hairloss. No headaches, aggression or change in libido. Nothing.

4324downs

Awards
It took me mid/end week 4 im in the middle of week 5. My weight had continue to increase a lil over the weeks but im up almost 10 lbs w havoc and strength is crazy high like 65 pounds in dl bench 35 pounds up. See it through I was in the same boat. At week five I increased to 50mg. I didnt have any sides and have only experienced one shin pump when I ran a 5k that was last weekend. No other sides other than that

Mystere3

Awards
Some people really don't respond to epi, not sure why. You have not hit your natural limit at 5'10 160 lol. Your problem is diet and training, not anabolics.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people really don't respond to epi, not sure why. You have not hit your natural limit at 5'10 160 lol. Your problem is diet and training, not anabolics.
But the aesthetics brahhhhhh

stann123

stann123

Awards
either your taking fake/under dosed product or something in your training and diet is off or it hasn't been enough time to notice changes.
That's true but saying everyone will respond great to a product is bs

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's true but saying everyone will respond great to a product is bs
Did not say everyone would respond great. But you will respond. It's inevitable.

bomb

Awards
how can someone not respond to high exogenous testosteron ?
either wrong training and diet or the product is bunk

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how can someone not respond to high exogenous testosteron ?
either wrong training and diet or the product is bunk
Epi doesn't convert to testosterone but yeah point taken.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Did not say everyone would respond great. But you will respond. It's inevitable.
By non responder I think they didn't respond good to it (gaining like 4 lbs for example). Ya I agree if you don't atleast gain a few pounds you either have bunk of are doing something wrong.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bell1986 Nootropics 22
Anabolics 18
Supplements 6
Gutterpump Nootropics 25
Anabolics 13