Test E 10 week cycle

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I am going to run test e at 500mg per week

Pct= nolva at 20/20/20/20

Any one think I will need arimidex for on cycle?

WontOutWorkMe

Awards
You should have an ai on deck just in case you need it

T4MP4

Awards
I would add an otc pct as well 2 weeks after last pin... maybe some daa... 3grams every day... Should help recover well... Good luck bro... As for the bloating, an Ai at low dose and increase in water intake should help keep some bloat down...

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
You said you ran this before, what were your results? no HCG?

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Ok thank you! Yes I was thinking about maybe .25 mg of arimidex every other day? Would that work?

As for hcg, I don't have the money for it, and recoverd well without It last time,

Results of last time were a 12lb gain on a maintenance amount of calories!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok thank you! Yes I was thinking about maybe .25 mg of arimidex every other day? Would that work?

As for hcg, I don't have the money for it, and recoverd well without It last time,

Results of last time were a 12lb gain on a maintenance amount of calories!

Looks good and run the arimidex just to be on the safe side.

WontOutWorkMe

Awards
Thanks but, I am not prone to gyno, have run this cycle before, although I am more worried about the bloating
Yeah but you should still have one on deck when taking a steroid that aromatizes. As for bloat yeah that will help. Eating healthy while on cycle is huge for bloating as well

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah but you should still have one on deck when taking a steroid that aromatizes. As for bloat yeah that will help. Eating healthy while on cycle is huge for bloating as well
Remember like I always say, "Eat Lean & Clean" but make sure your calories reflect your overall goal!