Nolva only during pct ? Not working as planned

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Me and my friend ran the same cycle of epi and bought nolva for pct dosed at 20/20/10/10. I used formeron at 2 pumps per day as well and he didn't. He said he's still shut down and it's the end of week 3 coming up. I'm fine during my pct can I give him the rest of my nolva to run it longer than 4 weeks or no? It's liquid tamox not the pills.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Also I did not take any other supps during pct just preworkouts and cycle support. He is taking pct assist from cel but he says he is still shut down. Sorry forgot to add that.

kolejorg

Awards
How does he know he's shut down? Explain how he's feeling? And yes he can run nolva longer. Did you get it from the same place? Maybe he should get some daa and some erase or something similar.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
No 2 people are the same, recovery times will vary on a lot of things.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
How does he know he's shut down? Explain how he's feeling? And yes he can run nolva longer. Did you get it from the same place? Maybe he should get some daa and some erase or something similar.
I don't know how he knows he just keep saying that. We bought it from the same place. No energy moody never wants to go lift.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Formeron is a technically a PH. That's prob why you feel ok and he doesn't. There is a chance your just delaying shutdown if you have a bunk serm. But I don't know his situation. I'd get bloods to know for sure.
Also every time I have used pct assist it has worked great with a serm. I'm using it now and my libido didn't come back till I added it in. So it's gtg. He prob just has bunk nolva. No natty test booster can replace a serm.

kolejorg

Awards
Order another from a different company and try adding in something. I like recycle. But others have suggested different sups.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I don't know how he knows he just keep saying that. We bought it from the same place. No energy moody never wants to go lift.
I wonder if his hormones are just out of wack?
Maybe his estrogen levels are a factor, whether there high or low.
Not to sure, maybe some of the guys can add to my thoughts.

Mystere3

Awards
I don't think the novla is bunk; formeron isn't going to make you feel normal if you're shut down, if that was the case it'd be a test base, which it isn't.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I don't think the novla is bunk; formeron isn't going to make you feel normal if you're shut down, if that was the case it'd be a test base, which it isn't.
True. his friends nolva is prob bunk. He needs to get bloods to know for sure

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
True. his friends nolva is prob bunk. He needs to get bloods to know for sure
Yea it's weird because I use nolva and formeron and I'm fine already back to normal. Had one bad flare up and that was it. He has the same as me and nothing is back to normal I have no clue what to tell him really that's why I'm here. It was my first cycle.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Doubtful, it's prolly just normal. You shouldn't feel 100% in pct.
I don't think it's bunk because I feel fine. I'm going to give him the test if like when I finish next week and have him keep running the test of the bottle.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Should I tell him to keep it at 10mg a day ?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
from towering labs liquid tamox

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Doubtful, it's prolly just normal. You shouldn't feel 100% in pct.
There is a big difference between feeling %100 and feeling like your recovering. The way he made it sound is that he is still completely shut down. Entering week 4 you should be seeing signs of restart. They ran epi, not the kitchen sink.

Mystere3

Awards
There is a big difference between feeling %100 and feeling like your recovering. The way he made it sound is that he is still completely shut down. Entering week 4 you should be seeing signs of restart. They ran epi, not the kitchen sink.
It's their first cycle, they have no idea how they're supposed to feel. It's certainly possible these effects are secondary to high e2.

bel1

Awards
well my libido takes a dive during pct, if thats what they meant by shutdown i guess its normal

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
i will see him today we are supposed to go lift tonight. ill ask if his symptoms have improved since.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Check the sticky for blood work. I'd def go that route if he's not feeling better. Its easy and inexpensive. And private.