Small lump behind nipple? Gyno? HELP!!

modernoscar

Awards
OK so I ran an Msten/Epi cycle about 6 or 7 weeks ago. I used Torem for PCT. Everything went fine I just noticed about a month ago I have a very small hard thing under my left nipple. Feels like a pimple if I push on it. One day I squeezed a tiny bit of liquid out but it won't do that now. It's just there and smaller than a pea. Does this sound like gyno? I have Erase and a full bottle of Nolva sitting around if you guys think thus would take care of it.

Thanks!!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
OK so I ran an Msten/Epi cycle about 6 or 7 weeks ago. I used Torem for PCT. Everything went fine I just noticed about a month ago I have a very small hard thing under my left nipple. Feels like a pimple if I push on it. One day I squeezed a tiny bit of liquid out but it won't do that now. It's just there and smaller than a pea. Does this sound like gyno? I have Erase and a full bottle of Nolva sitting around if you guys think thus would take care of it.

Thanks!!
I'd get started on the nolva at 20mg and don't mess with any other supps for the moment. I've read that nolva can actually reverse the issue after a few (3 to 6) months of use but if you run anything in the future you are more likely to have the same issue.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
You should also get some blood work done to help identify the issue.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established

modernoscar

Awards
Sounds like you got a little rebound.
That's what I was thinking. I ran Msten alone followed by Nolva and had no problems. Torem this time around. I actually stopped taking Torem a little sooner than I should have thinking I was back to normal. Probably my mistake and maybe the cause of the rebound.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
That's what I was thinking. I ran Msten alone followed by Nolva and had no problems. Torem this time around. I actually stopped taking Torem a little sooner than I should have thinking I was back to normal. Probably my mistake and maybe the cause of the rebound.
Did you run Torem solo or take an AI with it.

I'm about done fighting off gyno now.
Letro did the trick, but isn't the most pleasant.

modernoscar

Awards

I ran it with Vital Labs Pct.
It's not noticeable at all to the eye or any pain unless I push it hard but it just bugs me. Friend of mine said he let his go for a few years and it went away in its own. His was bad though

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I ran it with Vital Labs Pct. It's not noticeable at all to the eye or any pain unless I push it hard but it just bugs me. Friend of mine said he let his go for a few years and it went away in its own. His was bad though
Mine wasn't noticeable either, didn't hurt.
My doctor verified that's what it was though.
I didn't want to live with it or have it aggravated on future runs so I chose Letro.

modernoscar

Awards

I ran it with Vital Labs Pct.
It's not noticeable at all to the eye or any pain unless I push it hard but it just bugs me. Friend of mine said he let his go for a few years and it went away in its own. His was bad though

modernoscar

Awards
Mine wasn't noticeable either, didn't hurt.
My doctor verified that's what it was though.
I didn't want to live with it or have it aggravated on future runs so I chose Letro.
The Letro make you feel rough?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
The Letro make you feel rough?
Most people have some bad issues with letro. I know if it were me I'd work with my other options before moving onto that.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Most people have some bad issues with letro. I know if it were me I'd work with my other options before moving onto that.
I could agree, I'd choose Ralox over Nolva though for a solo run and follow up with a suicidal AI like aromasin.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I could agree, I'd choose Ralox over Nolva though for a solo run and follow up with a suicidal AI like aromasin.
I haven't read much on ralox but if you've had issues with gyno you probably know better than I do lol... I used aromasin and nolva to clear up puffy nips before and it worked out but it took about 6-8 weeks.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I haven't read much on ralox but if you've had issues with gyno you probably know better than I do lol... I used aromasin and nolva to clear up puffy nips before and it worked out but it took about 6-8 weeks.
Nolva and Aromasin would work fine in my opinion. I tried nolva solo, w/o aromasin just because it's what I had on hand.

I think either way will work, maybe pick up some aromasin to go with your nolva and give it a shot.

modernoscar

Awards
Nolva and Aromasin would work fine in my opinion. I tried nolva solo, w/o aromasin just because it's what I had on hand.

I think either way will work, maybe pick up some aromasin to go with your nolva and give it a shot.
Nolva and Erase be OK for now?
I've read a few threads where guys have used just Erase and Pro and ridded the gyno symptoms.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Nolva and Erase be OK for now? I've read a few threads where guys have used just Erase and Pro and ridded the gyno symptoms.
I wouldn't use Erase, it might be a good OTC product, however I've never used it, never will.
But if it's all you have and can't buy anything else, it's better than nothing, but I doubt it will help honestly.