M1T

juggaloaded

Awards
Has anyone done it? Did you go longer then two weeks? at what dose? Side Effects?

Currently running it, curious about other reviews...

Mystere3

Awards
I've run it a few times, good results but makes you feel like sht. Generally lots of bloat; AI helps.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many guys run it for 3 weeks at 15mg/day.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
gyno first few days of it, piss was golden brown, bloat was horrible, hair shed like a husky, gained 20lbs.......cant complain

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
gyno first few days of it, piss was golden brown, bloat was horrible, hair shed like a husky, gained 20lbs.......cant complain
Same here. But you won't find a better hormone than M1T. I'd run it for 4-5 weeks at 15 to 22.5mg/day. And I'd run it with 6-bromo.

juggaloaded

Awards
Aahhaha this quote struck me funny for some reason.
I hear it is basically a toxin with the side effect being
Muscle

juggaloaded

Awards
I'm running it 30mg split into 2 15mg doses, stacked with dymethazine
54mg a day split in 3 18mg doses. Can i expect strong strength gains? Carbs?

juggaloaded

Awards
Not trolling. Just have a lengthy experience with hormones.

Taking a very good liv supp.

Ive ran cycles way more harsh.

Diff strokes for diff folks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not trolling. Just have a lengthy experience with hormones.

Taking a very good liv supp.

Ive ran cycles way more harsh.

Diff strokes for diff folks.
Na, stacking them is stupid and makes no sense.
Without even getting into hepatotoxicity issues.

juggaloaded

Awards
On test prop cyp and e as well.
Still very interested in what others thought about their m1t

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
I'm not sure I'd stack anything with M1T aside from Maybe Trest, M14ADD, or 6-bromo. M1T is harsh and extreme. You can't do much more in terms of gains that you can on 15-22.5mg of M1T. The only reason I might stack Trest or M14 is to offset some of the sides somewhat. But only in part- sides are part of M1T that can't be completely avoided. It's by far the most potent steroid in the "PH" world.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure I'd stack anything with M1T aside from Maybe Trest, M14ADD, or 6-bromo. M1T is harsh and extreme. You can't do much more in terms of gains that you can on 15-22.5mg of M1T. The only reason I might stack Trest or M14 is to offset some of the sides somewhat. But only in part- sides are part of M1T that can't be completely avoided. It's by far the most potent steroid in the "PH" world.
Yep. Dzine brings nothing to the table.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm probably one of the only few that like and enjoy m1t.

Superdrol is better in my opinion.

Mystere3

Awards
It's just stupid to run so many orals. If m1t doesn't get you enough gains run it with a gram of test and 500 of tren.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
I'm probably one of the only few that like and enjoy m1t.

Superdrol is better in my opinion.
No way. Superdrol is definitely inferior to M1T in terms of results. Way inferior. M1T has more sides, for sure, but it's a far better mass builder.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No way. Superdrol is definitely inferior to M1T in terms of results. Way inferior. M1T has more sides, for sure, but it's a far better mass builder.
It's pointless to argue about things like this. Everyone responds differently. I know many guys who like SD over M1T - and vice versa.

Mystere3

Awards
I like SD more too. Maybe you won't build mass quite as fast but you can run it longer.

Methyltren is better than either but just stupid to run.

Herm

Awards
so with all this m1t talk, anyone a little excited about the possibility of this m1t oxime from celtic labs?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, not really to me.

I get more from 20mg of sd than 20mg of m1t

juggaloaded

Awards
So should i run this for 2 or 3 weeks?

BrandonH1083

Awards
I'm about to start a 4 week cycle of m1t at 10-20 mgs. I also have some proviron. Would running the proviron at 25 mgs with m1t reduce bloat, risk of gyno, and lethargy?

juggaloaded

Awards
I'm about to start a 4 week cycle of m1t at 10-20 mgs. I also have some proviron. Would running the proviron at 25 mgs with m1t reduce bloat, risk of gyno, and lethargy?
What are your beginning stats?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On test prop cyp and e as well.
Still very interested in what others thought about their m1t
IMO this sounds like the epitome of redundant, three different esters of test? Why? Do what you want I guess.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Quantitatively it's inferior, but the same gains are possible with 2-3x the dose. Even then, it's still cleaner by a long shot, though the lethargy is about the same.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
IMO this sounds like the epitome of redundant, three different esters of test? Why? Do what you want I guess.
Release kinetics. They all have different half-lives, so it staggers release and helps maintain steady state more efficiently with fewer administrations. It requires a decent amount of experience (and a scientific calculator) to do it properly. :)

But you're right though, it 'sounds' redundant.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Quantitatively it's inferior, but the same gains are possible with 2-3x the dose. Even then, it's still cleaner by a long shot, though the lethargy is about the same.
Yep, but I'd not want to take 2-3x the dose of SD as M1T. Given m1t doses look like 15-22.5mg/day that would mean 30-70mg/day of SD. 30 is severe enough on blood pressure, lipids, etc. I can't imagine 70. Instant death?

M1T is rougher on sides, for sure, and definitely has ill effects on BP and lipids. But it works, and much better than Superdrol across the board. Way more energy and strength, superior mass gains, dramatic increase in recovery, etc. The sides suck, but whatever- it's a cycle. Cycles have sides, I'm content with that.

juggaloaded

Awards
Right now I'm 170 at around 8 percent bf. I'm trying to put on roughly 10 lbs this cycle without excessive water retention
Ok lemme know how goes... I'm 2 weeks in and have
Just recomped. Was 200 now I'm 196 but strong as **** and muscles full With fat lowering

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10