first time advice

Enomis77

Awards
Im 23 and play baseball - position player. My main goal is moving faster and gaining arm strength making lean gains. I have done a lot of research and have narrowed it down to Test E and Eq. I have heard good things about winy, however I understand its really hard on the joints and I know people that have taken it before that end up having Tommy John surgery. I also heard great things about Deca-Dureb but understand it stays a long time in your system. I would highly consider taking it if I had a good masking agent just in case of a drug test. I am looking to do a cycle for 6-8 weeks. I have a very good pct plan and very good nutritional plan I have already been following for well over a month. I am looking for people with proper experience to recommend a proper cycle for my FIRST cycle. Im not oblivious to cycling, I understand you need a liver support and something for your joints which I have.

Enomis77

Awards
I have nolvadex on me but again it all depends on the cycle that I take and for how long to determine the dosages etc

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have nolvadex on me but again it all depends on the cycle that I take and for how long to determine the dosages etc
1)why is your nolva on you? Pure wasteful bro.
2)lay out your pct in entirety