Ironflex PHs

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Is Iron flex's halo x a solid PH to run solo for a good dry mass gainer. Keep in mind I'm seeking advice because this will be my first ever PH cycle.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Absolutely. One if the best reviewed brands for PH's on AM.

Some if the best pricing for them can be found at Orbit

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Would I still benefit with less harsh PHs like Ironmaglabs 1-AD and 4-AD stacked together?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Would I still benefit with less harsh PHs like Ironmaglabs 1-AD and 4-AD stacked together?
If you are truly concerned for side effects then yes.

The gains would be incomparable though IMO

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Iron flex's halo x a solid PH to run solo for a good dry mass gainer. Keep in mind I'm seeking advice because this will be my first ever PH cycle.
Would suffice as a first cycle. You can search through AM and look at sponsored and unsponsored logs of the halo, and see they results.
If you are truly concerned for side effects then yes. The gains would be incomparable though IMO
This.

Although, you could stack IML 4ad in conjunction with the halo x (to mitigate any lethargy you MAY have- halo never made me lethargic, it may to you though)

Dermacrine would do well with Halo x as well.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thanks fellas. I'm still deciding which cycle I'd like to do. I've gone through months of research but I'm new to AM and it's certainly helping lean towards one more than the other.

Mystere3

Awards
Dhea derivatives are useless for mass IMO. Don't waste your virgin receptors on some bs cycle. Run halo for 6w at 75.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Dhea derivatives are useless for mass IMO. Don't waste your virgin receptors on some bs cycle. Run halo for 6w at 75.
Literally answered him with these exact words in a pm earlier ha
I almost wish I had used my virgin receptors for something stronger, like dmz.

Mystere3

Awards
Literally answered him with these exact words in a pm earlier ha
I almost wish I had used my virgin receptors for something stronger, like dmz.
I ran var for mine, pretty legit.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Literally answered him with these exact words in a pm earlier ha I almost wish I had used my virgin receptors for something stronger, like dmz.
First cycle was Superdrol 8)

Loved it lol