Tren help

Porta

Awards
This is my third week of tren ace and I'm worried it's working. I'm running 300mg a week and 250mg of test e. First couple days I had headaches then after that they went away an I haven't noticed any other sides. Yesterday I started feeling stuffy so I blew my nose and seen a brown thick glob come out wasn't sure if it was the tren or what. I feel fine and don't have no sweating or any sides people are talking about. Not sure if it's good gear or not

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
I've ran oral Trenavar - 120mg/day with great results. Never heard of ck labs

Porta

Awards
I know you can't for sure tell but by the pics does the gear look any legit?

kolejorg

Awards
If you do a google search for ck labs steroids you'll find nothing but bad reviews of them since 2003. A lot of gear not testing to be what it's supposed to be and all that. I wouldn't use it.

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
The labels look amateur. I've ran a test-e and tren-ace cycle. My test was that color and my tren was red. Completely legit stuff so I'm thinking yours is a fake. I'd stop immediately. Don't mess yourself up and look for a different supplier. Research day and night about the seller before u buy. If u read recommendations in forums make sure they aren't junior members because those are usually the company making a name for themselves. If you live in canada I'll PM you my brand of choice but if ur USA ur on ur own

kolejorg

Awards
Everything I've found has been negative. Selling junk mostly, no real tren in the bottle. Who knows what it is. It's a Chinese company so who knows.

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
Ya I wouldn't trust the Chinese knock offs. Customs usually catches anything from over seas. U need to buy local

Chris30gsxr

Awards
This is my third week of tren ace and I'm worried it's working. I'm running 300mg a week and 250mg of test e. First couple days I had headaches then after that they went away an I haven't noticed any other sides. Yesterday I started feeling stuffy so I blew my nose and seen a brown thick glob come out wasn't sure if it was the tren or what. I feel fine and don't have no sweating or any sides people are talking about. Not sure if it's good gear or not
Try Isis labs I've been using them for 4 years never had any bother

Porta

Awards
Thanks everyone for your help. Yeah dude looked like a trust worthy guy and didn't look like he was taking bunk.

T4MP4

Awards
Are you a smoker?? Cigars, blunts??? Have you checked your blood pressure? Sounds like bunk gear bro....

Porta

Awards
Yes blunts and yeAh I was just hoping it wasn't bunk

Porta

Awards
I just checked my blood pressure and it was 154 over 76 and my blood pressure normally is pretty low

Porta

Awards
Yeah I understand I will stop for sure. But my blood pressure for sure went up a lot in the last couple weeks

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
The test might still be legit

Maybe stack 10mg Claritin in there to get rid of them nose globs haha

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
That's definitely not true about customs
my bad then. I've never trusted getting anything over seas. Either junk or customs snags it. I tried sending to USA from Canada (small order) and they intercepted it. Hidden very well too