Drinking On Epistane

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There is a really important event coming up soon and it will be my second week on Epistane and Stano, I do not want to drink a whole lot at all, just a few because I don't like being the only sober one around all my friends. I am taking 150mg of TUDCA and 375mg of NAC. I am planning on getting extra NAC and taking another 600mg a day. I will drink tons of water with it, and keep it in a small amount. I read that liquor is better on the liver because it doesn't have the yeast that beer does, is this true? And I also read that drinking lime with it will help neutralize it, again I'm not sure if that's true. Other than the extra NAC should I take anything else? Should I start taking it now, or just the day of and after, or what? I know the whole idea is I'm trying to better my body, but one night isn't going to ruin the whole cycle. I am just looking for what I should add to help protect my liver. Also, I am going to continue my normal dosages of Epistane and Stano to keep blood levels the same.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
One night isn't going to kill you. I drank on Dbol @ 50mg (not that I'm recommending it).

Just match every drink with some water.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
One night isn't going to kill you. I drank on Dbol @ 50mg (not that I'm recommending it).

Just match every drink with some water.
Yup, if you're out drinking, be sure to double up on the water intake for sure (especially before bed).

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Yea, a few drinks won't kill you on cycle. But as much as possible I'd stay away from it. Make sure you get enough water, potassium, and sodium.

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
With those stats... you should be drinking a protein shake

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good thing that's not my real weight then right?

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
While water is great and all for rehydration, it does absolutely nothing to address why drinking on an alkylated PH is a bad idea...which is hepatotoxicity.
True. But diluting the toxins in the blood stream could only help.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
And if you ingest anything that serves to inhibit aldosterone there is only so much you can do to recovery hydration short of discontinuing ingesting the diuretic.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Did it once, dident even get drunk but had a wicked hangover. Had like 5 beers and the next day just rocked me.

Mystere3

Awards
While water is great and all for rehydration, it does absolutely nothing to address why drinking on an alkylated PH is a bad idea...which is hepatotoxicity.
Water might prevent alcohol absorption by decreasing gastric transit time.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Water might prevent alcohol absorption by decreasing gastric transit time.
You'd have to post a source for this because water almost never affects drug kinetics, except for a few rare exceptions. Alcohol also spends very little time in the gastric environment, nor is its absorption kinetically limited.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Dood. Why risk it..
Be safe smoke something and get high instead if you MUST get intoxicated.
You made a commitment when you popped that first cap, hold yourself accountable.
Only got 1 liver.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dood. Why risk it.. Be safe smoke something and get high instead if you MUST get intoxicated. You made a commitment when you popped that first cap, hold yourself accountable. Only got 1 liver.
This reminds me of a funny story. My buddy was on dbol and had 1 beer. His stomach started churning and he ended up puking 3 times. He said he felt like complete ass. He was 3 weeks in on dbol. Just goes to show, when you take ph/aas don't drink. I mean you can't hold off on drinking for 4-6 weeks? I mean come on man. If you can't so that, then you shouldn't be taking this stuff. It's not a toy or "mild" it is a STEROID.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I drank one night on gear. Probably a bit excessive and ended up with kidney failure. I also had to get a liver transplant at the end of the cycle, because of that night.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I drank one night on gear. Probably a bit excessive and ended up with kidney failure. I also had to get a liver transplant at the end of the cycle, because of that night.
Are you serious? If so what were you on? Not that it matters, just curious. You get all the health issues squared away?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The definition of yoloswaqqqqit and you don't squat! Damn man!

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
There is a really important event coming up soon and it will be my second week on Epistane and Stano, I do not want to drink a whole lot at all, just a few because I don't like being the only sober one around all my friends. I am taking 150mg of TUDCA and 375mg of NAC. I am planning on getting extra NAC and taking another 600mg a day. I will drink tons of water with it, and keep it in a small amount. I read that liquor is better on the liver because it doesn't have the yeast that beer does, is this true? And I also read that drinking lime with it will help neutralize it, again I'm not sure if that's true. Other than the extra NAC should I take anything else? Should I start taking it now, or just the day of and after, or what? I know the whole idea is I'm trying to better my body, but one night isn't going to ruin the whole cycle. I am just looking for what I should add to help protect my liver. Also, I am going to continue my normal dosages of Epistane and Stano to keep blood levels the same.
TUDCA is the most effective liver supplement that your taking, but you should increase the dose to 500mg and 1g for when you are really punishing your self with toxic compounds. There are people who stack methyl's...

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Just don't drink on cycle. Drinking is for fools anyways (drinking to the point of drunkenness). Having ONE glass here and there, even while on cycle, is no big deal in my opinion. But if you have a drinking problem you need to get that **** in check. Drunkenness is not for bodybuilders.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TUDCA is the most effective liver supplement that your taking, but you should increase the dose to 500mg and 1g for when you are really punishing your self with toxic compounds. There are people who stack methyl's...

Do you really think that taking so called "liver support" supplements is going to do anything for someone taking highly liver toxic DS?. It all depends on how your body reacts. If you happen to react poorly and your liver "shuts down" it's not really gonna matter how many "liver support" supplements you take. I'm not just speaking of epistane here, just speaking in general.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the right answer here is to:

1) Not drink

Or

2) Skip regular pm dose of Epi, take 600-1200mg of NAC and or TUDCA, limit urself to one drink and keep hydrated to the max.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just drink lot of water

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I like and Rec the NAC, get it from CEM with my other stuff. but i agree with others one night is no biggie, but try to limit it.

Herm

Awards
Im gonna come out of left field here and introduce another really good reason from personal experience as to why someone should not drink while on steroids. I myself expected to be hit with roid rage when I first tried hormones and was pleasently surprised that my emotions were very easy to manage because the alpha mindset had a deeper meaning to me which was "I hope someone actually tries something because im on now and ill snap them in half and theyll have no idea what happened". The unfortunate thing that happened to me was when I drank on alpha 1 one night, had about 3 pints, and my loud and boysterious friend was messing with me all night and then eventually stuck a straw rapper in my ear while I wasnt paying attention. Normally this wouldnt be an issue but since I was not only semi intoxicated but also super steroid full of myself I reacted by choking him to the ground and having to call up one of my buddies who was sleeping to come pick me up from the bar because he was my ride and refused to bring me home after the ordeal. I think steroids are mind altering and complicated enough as it is, mixing alcohol with something that serious is not just a physical health risk but also a risk at a deeper mental level.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna come out of left field here and introduce another really good reason from personal experience as to why someone should not drink while on steroids. I myself expected to be hit with roid rage when I first tried hormones and was pleasently surprised that my emotions were very easy to manage because the alpha mindset had a deeper meaning to me which was "I hope someone actually tries something because im on now and ill snap them in half and theyll have no idea what happened". The unfortunate thing that happened to me was when I drank on alpha 1 one night, had about 3 pints, and my loud and boysterious friend was messing with me all night and then eventually stuck a straw rapper in my ear while I wasnt paying attention. Normally this wouldnt be an issue but since I was not only semi intoxicated but also super steroid full of myself I reacted by choking him to the ground and having to call up one of my buddies who was sleeping to come pick me up from the bar because he was my ride and refused to bring me home after the ordeal. I think steroids are mind altering and complicated enough as it is, mixing alcohol with something that serious is not just a physical health risk but also a risk at a deeper mental level.
Lol that had nothing to do with steroids and everything to do with the drinking...

Herm

Awards
I wouldnt saying nothing to do with steroids, 3 pints isnt enough to have me lose sight of the consequences of an assault charge and or putting my hands on one of my best friends, while the power of A1 is another story, but im glad we can continue to offer this guy drinking options on his cycle

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
Strongly advise against drinking when on cycle. It's all about priorities.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Sounds like you handled that like a man.

bomb

Awards
1x drinking wont kill you.

just dont drink way too much. and + plenty of water ( also against headache the next day ;) )

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Yea IDK. I never have anger issues on steroids. But if you are already an angry person it might easily take your anger up a few notches and your patience/tolerance down a few.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea IDK. I never have anger issues on steroids. But if you are already an angry person it might easily take your anger up a few notches and your patience/tolerance down a few.
Yeah I'd say subtle differences at best.

My dog irritates me a little easier, lol. I respect people too much to let a hormonal spike control my emotions in a negative way.