Stack Trest or Tren with Epi?

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
I'm researching my next cycle and have some questions. I am wrapping up my PCT after a 6 week Epi cutting cycle and am looking to run Epi again stacked with something that will help me put on a pretty decent amount of lean mass. I ran Epi at a caloric deficit last time and plan to run this stack on a slight surplus. ANYWAY, the question- I've been hearing all sorts of good things about Tr3st but it seems relatively new. Should I run it with Epi or do a more traditional Tren/Epi stack?

Also, after finishing this four week PCT, how long would you wait before starting this next cycle? I had planned 8 weeks from the end of PCT. Is that too conservative? Not conservative enough? I am eager but I want to be safe. I experienced lethargy toward the end of the epi cycle but that was about it for sides. I'd appreciate any and all advice.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
I'm researching my next cycle and have some questions. I am wrapping up my PCT after a 6 week Epi cutting cycle and am looking to run Epi again stacked with something that will help me put on a pretty decent amount of lean mass. I ran Epi at a caloric deficit last time and plan to run this stack on a slight surplus. ANYWAY, the question- I've been hearing all sorts of good things about Tr3st but it seems relatively new. Should I run it with Epi or do a more traditional Tren/Epi stack? Also, after finishing this four week PCT, how long would you wait before starting this next cycle? I had planned 8 weeks from the end of PCT. Is that too conservative? Not conservative enough? I am eager but I want to be safe. I experienced lethargy toward the end of the epi cycle but that was about it for sides. I'd appreciate any and all advice.
Rule of thumb for next cycle whatever time on cycle + pct = recovery time

6 weeks on cycle + 4 weeks pct = 10 weeks before your next cycle.

Also I haven't used tr3st or Tren yet but my next cycle will have tr3st for sure from all the amazing reviews

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TR3ST is better for big gains. It also makes you feel great!

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Trest with something other than Epi. Trest and SD, Trest and M1T, Trest and M-DIEN...

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Trest with something other than Epi. Trest and SD, Trest and M1T, Trest and M-DIEN...
Why not epi? Are the two (trest and epi) not very compatible? I liked my epi cycle and it isn't too harsh on the liver so I thought it to be conservative yet effective to stack with something that will help build a little more lean mass.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Why not epi? Are the two (trest and epi) not very compatible? I liked my epi cycle and it isn't too harsh on the liver so I thought it to be conservative yet effective to stack with something that will help build a little more lean mass.
You'll just get better results from Trest with one of those 3. Nothing wrong with Trest Epi that i know of. If you like Epi and want to stick with it, by all means add trest and do it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's just giving you harsher compounds which you should not use yet. Stick to Epi or even Hdrol

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
He's just giving you harsher compounds which you should not use yet. Stick to Epi or even Hdrol
It was my understanding that he has experience running cycles. So why should he not use those yet?

bomb

Awards
im doing an epi/trest cycle too soon :D
i am thinking about adding 4 weeks tr3n into the cycle at 60/90/120/120 but not sure how 2 19 nor steroids will affect me but tren definitely sounds interesting

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
im doing an epi/trest cycle too soon :D
i am thinking about adding 4 weeks tr3n into the cycle at 60/90/120/120 but not sure how 2 19 nor steroids will affect me but tren definitely sounds interesting
How are you dosing the epi and the trest?

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
You could upgrade the tren to M-DIEN. :) m-DIEN/Trest sounds like a sexy combo to me.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
im doing an epi/trest cycle too soon :D i am thinking about adding 4 weeks tr3n into the cycle at 60/90/120/120 but not sure how 2 19 nor steroids will affect me but tren definitely sounds interesting
I've seen several people smarter than me advise against running two 19-nors.