PH or Natty cycle to resurrect the barbell gains

L4T3R4LUS46n2

Awards
just looking for some thoughts on type of cycle to run (PH/Natty) to get fully immersed back into the routine. I've been on some hardcore narcs lately and my routine strength and body weight (155 down to 133)/composition has suffered greatly. i still went to the gym here and there just because it is imbedded into my dna but nothing has been serious. so just trying to get some loving advice to decide on what to use.

Natty stack:
weeks 1-6 of Actvate Xtreme (ill get 2 bottles) and weeks 2-5 Triazole/compound 20
weeks 1-6 DAA and weeks 2-5 Actvte Xtrme/Trzle/compound 20
or..
PH:
5 weeks of Halodrol (keeping the PH mild) 50/50/75/75/75 w/ all cycle assists, proper PCTs (nolva) and diet.

so any thoughts would be gnarly. my routine is simple i stick to the barbell - Box squat, deadlift/rack pull, bench (flat/incline), press, power clean, snatch pulls, & weighted dips/pullups.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Neither, a natty stack is a waste of money. And your not ready to start a ph yet. Just get back to where you were naturally then go from there

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Neither, a natty stack is a waste of money. And your not ready to start a ph yet. Just get back to where you were naturally then go from there
Nah, there are some really good natty stacks. Xgels and growth factor Xt for example. Reviews speak for themselves. check em out.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Nah, there are some really good natty stacks. Xgels and growth factor Xt for example. Reviews speak for themselves. Xgels would be perfect for you OP. check em out.
damn i still haven't checked out sns x gels and growth, i hear about those all the time. Put up some links for me?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah, there are some really good natty stacks. Xgels and growth factor Xt for example. Reviews speak for themselves. Xgels would be perfect for you OP. check em out.
Agreed - Xgels are great and the Growth Factor makes recovery that much easier;)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys think he really needs X-gels and Growth Factor at 133 lbs.? That's an honest question, I'm not knocking SNS. He even said he's into "Hardcore Narcotics". I mean, come on guys.

I think he should spend that money on a few bags of rice, potatoes and ground beef. Start hammering some calories in.

Then he can take natty supps or PHs.

I won't even recommend any Celtic Labs products here. You just need to eat my friend.

stann123

stann123

Awards
You guys think he really needs X-gels and Growth Factor at 133 lbs.? That's an honest question, I'm not knocking SNS. He even said he's into "Hardcore Narcotics". I mean, come on guys.

I think he should spend that money on a few bags of rice, potatoes and ground beef. Start hammering some calories in.

I won't even recommend any Celtic Labs products here. You just need to eat my friend.
I didn't want to be the one to say it. Completely agree with you

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

I was actually more speaking toward stann, and stating my point natty stacks aren't worthless. If he want to be on something then this stuff won't hurt, much better than the hdrol cycle he wants to run. But yes, he needs to eat. And whatever he meant by narcotics....well I just think he might need help.
All the links and stuff where for stann, sorry for not specifying that.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Keep in mind, he's 5 foot 6. Don't expect him to be 200pounds.