Hgh at 18 years old? (Not me) What kind of sides will come

jman6

Awards
So basically my neighbor who is 18. Last year he weighed 190 at 6'1. He is naturally a genetic beast, well in the last year or so he has blown up to 230. So I finally got the courage to ask him what he has been taking. He told me just some hgh. Does it because it is undetectable and has scholarship to college school for football. What kinds of side effects will he experience later down the line, if any?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Well he's a ****ing idiot..end thread. If he's not competing as a professional bodybuilder or even if he was HGH at 18 is WAY too young. He's going to have major issues sooner or later. I'm sure guys will chime in on this one

cturner7

Awards
Interesting. I would like to know more about this as well. I've tried to do a little research on taking hgh at a young age and I keep finding conflicting answers. Many people say its fine and that some kids that are small for their age are even prescribed it by doctors to help them grow. On the other hand, many people will say it's the worst thing ever and you're hormone levels will be totally ****ed afterwards. I'm no expert and would like to know what others who are more knowledgeable on the topic have to say.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
How do his parents not know about this?